>essay is 2.1 pages at most
>increase font size by one

*dusts off hands*

might unironically join antifa
reckon I could heem richard spencer

post slags

classic edition

*folds your t-shirts*

>If you divorce while unemployed or low-salaried your wife can declare you "underemployed" and use your resume to determine an achievable salary to be used to calculate alimony instead of your current salary

Wish nothing more than to live in some sleepy hollow village with a strong sense of community*.

*white community

reckon its full of dickheads
never met an anti nationalist type that wasn't a complete arsehole

me on the left
/brit/ on the right

try not to drink too much this year.

i'm limiting myself to 2-3 drinks per social engagement.

if pigs ruled the world it'd be us in that truck

toil in less than 8 hours

makes sense 2bh

What the fuck

unbelievable

Remembering the absolutely perfect date I went on and the crushing weight of the silence as she waited for me to kiss her. That kiss never came and she soon stopped talking to me.

lol just b urself bro

whats more lame to read on a train
/brit/ or poetry

*casts a crushing hex on your bollocks*

I don't eat mammals. only fish and birds.

should asked her if she wanted a bit of tongue lad

i wanna be the girl

would go to jail or kill myself before giving any wife a penny of alimony. would possibly even destroy all my assets just to be safe.

/brit/?
more like...
/birt/

nonce

What state do you live in where alimony is still a thing?

I'm going to become a vegan lads.

Might shill on here for a few months just to piss you all off and motivate me to stick to my new vegan diets

>WAGEY! WHERE IS THAT REPORT!? I SAID HAVE IT ON MY DESK BY 9AM SHARP!

>youtube.com/watch?v=CQWAtviZ1I4

day i gave up on the left was when i realised they hated anti-islam people more than actual islamists

NONCE ALERT

considered going vegan for a while
need to get over my childish dislikes of mushrooms first though
however could easily give up meat

Britain has no culture
All people from Britain are ugly
All Food from Britain is shit

Please, have some self restraint. As if chinkspammer and leftypol discord aren't enough

We BLACKs are no strangers to war. After all, we've been fighting for as long as we can remember. War is all we know. In the past, we fought for tribes. We fought for territory. We fought for resources. But all that changed after the Europeans came. For five hundred years, we've been fighting for our very survival against inhuman, genocidal monsters. But it is a fight we cannot continue. The Black race faces extinction, unless we end this war now. We had hoped Emancipation would decimate the White Horde. But they survived. And have returned, stronger than ever. They've brought with them a force that can nuke entire cities. Even Africa, our last beacon of hope through all these dark days, is now at risk. Soon we'll have nothing left to defend. And that means we have only one option: breed. Blacks, what I ask of you now is not an easy thing, but it is necessary. If we are to survive. If we are to live long enough to see the seasons change, our children grow and experience a time of peace that we have never known, then we must now take this fight to the whites! We will go to where they live and where they breed and we will BLACK them! This is the day we take the battle to the heart of the enemy. This is the day that we correct the course of human history! This is the day that we ensure our survival as a race! Blacks of the World, my fellow niggas, go forth and bring BLACK the hope of humanity!

She has told me outright at least 4 times that she wanted me to kiss her but when the romantic moments happened I pussied out.

alri

'
I would fight tooth and nail for custody of my sons to be honest.

there is no way they can be initiated into path of seeking fulfilment accroding the secret higher truths without my guidance.

this is the su poster

alri tarquin

alri Jeb!

It's impossible to be a vegan.
B12 comes from either meat products, dirt or feces.
If you do not get B12, your memory starts to stop working correctly.
Therefore, it's impossible to be a vegan.
You either are lying to yourself or you won't be able to remember if you are one or not

>Aisha Tyler to pay $2 million in spousal support to ex
Would you JUST a woman if you had the chance?

any [random small town] man in

*Throws a huge rock at it"

women have to pay alimony? i assumed it never happened

>that picture
>"burn israel" hoody with a crossed out swastika sew on patch.

fucking ded

checking in
rough life indeed

You're wrong. B12 comes from natural bacteria that lies on the ground, plants and so on.

I could hypothetically get it from fruit and so on. Or supplements.

feel sorry for the countless tens of millions of american boys who had their cocks mutilated at birth

any Bolton man in?

*hands you a little red pill*

there's a lot you don't know

She wants a man from Morpeth

is anti-zionism incompatible with anti-nazism though?

bit of a gay nonce post ngl

>if your'e not a zionist you must be a nazi

Proper foggy right now.

>Russell Brand says no to Katy Perry's $44 million fortune in 'amicable' divorce

>She wants a man from a small, ancient marketing town.

Fuck off mate

unironically me
grim little shit hole
would love to see it burn and everyone in it killed

tbf he actually does look like a neonazi in that picture

any 0121 man in?

Many states have done away with alimony except in rare instances where a spouse cannot work.

don't confuse the yanks, that's rude

only 2 more working days until i can get back to what i truly enjoy: blasting cocaine

Meet me on the steps of central library in town and I'll shatter your jaw for chattin shit mate

do british slags like italian cock

Woulda been funny to see how that crowd would have turned on him if he took it

Why would you want a man who lives in a bustling city

you wouldn't get mad at a friend dating a girl you dumped because you decided to move away right

seeing the therapist tomorrow lads

>grim little shit hole
>would love to see it burn and everyone in it killed

riley reids arsehole looks like a sarlacc pit

0141 x

MANCHESTAH T'BIRMINNUM LINK UP

*abuses psychedelics*
Why hello there, I'm Russel brand!

want a gf to do drugs with

need a boyfriend lads

circumcision causes immense trauma to the victim, this pain, shock and anger is repressed into the psyche and can manifest in outbursts of violence in later life as the victim struggles to process his unconscious rage by inflicting pain on others.

when you have circumcision on a mass scale you have the potential for a warlike society. combine it with low IQ and you are in big trouble. all american mass shootings have roots in circumcision.

>is anti-zionism incompatible with anti-nazism though?

Not at all, but advocating for the destruction of an entire country (and the jewish race/religion essentially) is hilariously hypocritical for an "anti nazi" person.

"Stop building new settlements" is one thing. "Burn Israel" is another lol

Same here, complete silence outside can only hear the subtle rustling of the trees.
Howling at city shits.

>lost my left hand glove
>now have to fork out another £20 for another pair of gloves

for. fuck. sakes. lads.

I'll annihilate you, you emaciated little gimp boy

still in love with her?

dislike katy perry and usually dislike brand but this is a nice thing to do

Boltons finest right here

every time i remember how complicated drawing is i get really angry
hope every 14 year old tumblr webcomic prodigy dies in an oil refinery explosion