Scandinavians, do reindeer meat is good ?

Scandinavians, do reindeer meat is good ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pOQuw1MXLGQ
ifinnmark.no/mat-og-drikke/matvareproduksjon/nyheter/derfor-tommes-hyllene-for-joikakaker-i-hele-landet/s/5-81-330985
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very good only moose can beat it
youtube.com/watch?v=pOQuw1MXLGQ

Yes. It's fucking delicious but also expensive. Samis are reindeer jews.

It's good in smoked cheeses and stews. Cook it overnight and you're in for a surprise

Thank you I will buy a jar, it's 10 euros for 800 grammes, cooked dish in jar from Norway I think.

I know what to bait my finn traps with now

Les français sont trop mignons quand ils essayent de parler anglais
Tu as une sœur qui pourrait devenir ma pa?

can you send reindeer to me?

Yes, especially dried meat. Or stew, thats also awsome.

A frozen pizza and a can of karhu is enough to bait most finns

Que des frères virils.

Or just a can of Euroshopper Energy Drink

No bond can restrain a Finn on ES.

yeah, thinly sliced with some mash and lingonsylt is delicious

No one drinks ES anymore, Megaforce is 20 cents cheaper and tastes better

Not anymore since the price was raised. I get my fix from megaforce

>the mongoles have evolved

Impressive

It's not even good. It only reached meme status because poor jonnes would by it because it's cheap. Like 1e/0,5l can when better tasting energy drinks are over 3x more expensive.

is this the source of your power?

Otherwise the jar is this but I found this, it's good ? Do you know this brand ?

ifinnmark.no/mat-og-drikke/matvareproduksjon/nyheter/derfor-tommes-hyllene-for-joikakaker-i-hele-landet/s/5-81-330985

I thought only American white trash drank energy drinks, guess it's a Scandinavian thing too.

looks nasty

Scandi 14 year olds and scandi white trash does too.

Unless they drink that NOCCO thing, only normies drink that.

We've been drinking more of them than soda for the past 10 years, I think.

Absolutely.

I'm going to guess scandi white trash is akin to midwest white trash: decked out in camo gear, hunting obsession, tobacoo (snus there?) chewing, and working blue collar?

If I take away the megaforce, will you die?

Why on earth would you think a scandi white trash would have camo clothing and would ever hunt

God damn the memes about >American education are true

yeah but usually not as disgusting as your white trash, more like friendly rednecks

but they do

Basically what
Said.

A lot of people here hunt, I guess some of them is white trash, but not many. WT people usually drives old volvos, bitch about how them beeing failures is the fault of the government/jews/immigrants/whatever happens to be this weeks hood-topic.

Oh, and most of them are fat, and dress in hoodies etc. Snus is mandatory.

Yeah. Think we import them from the netherlands so go ahead.

idk where you're from but where i'm from moose hunting is the highlight of the year for most white trash

midwest rednecks are pretty nice, southern rednecks can get bad though. just don't mention politics around either anyways, especially gun control or immigration.

Im from the north, up here everyone and their grandma hunts moose, so it isnt specific to white-trash people.

Or well, cityfags dont, but they are lame.

same here, but other people do other shit the rest of the year while white trash just drink

Canned reindeer meat? I have never ever seen that.

I've tried deer meat, it's disgusting. Doesn't taste well.

Needs a lot of seasoning to taste wel, just like lamb meat.

Sounds pretty bad

Indeed, I would not buy it.

Depends on how soon the deer was cleaned after it got shot. If you let it sit for too long it'll get that "gamey" taste that everybody complains about, but if you skin and gut it right after it dies you'll avoid that completely. I've pretty much completely stopped eating beef in favour of deer just because it tastes so much better.

Venison is fantastic meat.

>Scandinavians don't hunt

>I've tried deer meat, it's disgusting. Doesn't taste well.
Makes great ground meat and goes well in a hearty stew.

It would be extremely painful

my dad is a hunter. that reminds me of today my dad woke me up and told me he had bought a shotgun for me & my brother.

I've only ever eaten dried reindeer desu and that was really good. Moose is delicious in non-dried form at least.

>4 hours till I can get megaforce

Im not sure if im going to make it

>Not using these

Sweden's one of the countries with the highest number of guns per capita thanks to our hunting traditions.

F

I know a dude who OD'd on those.

>tfw love reindeer meat but get jack shit of them in scania
Shit costs a fortune

Not really tho. While high by european standards, its far from beeing one of the highest per capita.

Stop living in shit parts of Sweden user.

If I wanted only caffein I would drink coffee, it's all the other shit WITH caffein that makes energy drinks so tempting

How about I beat your ass you frickin' palooka

what the fuck are you on about mutt

we hunt a lot

found the cuck.

You Swedes don't have Joikakaker? They're tasty

How about you dont. Infact stay in your shithole, we dont want violent people here. If we did we would just have let more finns over the border

Wow what a faggot. I bet you cry at the sight of a firearm too

You do realize that Finns can just walk there if they please? Schengen something.

I am a hunter and a soldier. I respect firearms and really dislike the new EU gun law thats going to be implemented, but that doesnt make me violent.

I am however a faggot, you are correct on that point.

>I am however a faggot
That goes without saying, you're a sweede.

Had reindeer in norway with family friends as little kid, I think it was in a stroganoff. Can confirm its fucking delicious, miss it often.

Well listen bozo, being civilized doesn't mean you have to act all feminine about it. I have literally nothing against violent people anymore as long as they're white, that's how low we've sunk... How are you going to respond to 3rd world savages if you don't behave violently? riddle me that

It just seems like a waste to put reindeer meat in a can.

By living in a small town up in the north, where they dont.

It isnt rocket science is it?

Also, violent white trash people is just as bad as violent 3rd worlders.

Well memed pekka, here is your (you)

White flight promoting faggot. You don't deserve to call this your country with that sort of attitude

Do you unironically eat raindeer dick or was the guy just taking a piss?

Are you retarded? There's no shame in responding to violence with violence but you shouldn't actively seek it out like a kid with ADHD.

That's what separates civilized people from savages. Not how quick you are to lose control of discussion and threaten people with violence.

The guy says it's good in stew. Can in stew.
But i did not buy the can, I prefered to buy brunost. I bought brunost ekte and brunost Gudbrandsdalsost. i hope it's good given the price.

Do you have a suggestion to accompany the cheese ? What bread ?

>white flight is bad

Stupid Sverre

Im not going to become a nazi if thats what you are trying to make me.

Sure, our immigration policy is FUBAR, but I dont need to do much about it when its only s*anians(danes) and other southerners that is affected.

Id fight for my nation, but no, Im not going to start acting like a violent WT because Ahmed lives next town.

Yeah it is good in everything but canned food is usually shit and reindeer meat is a really good meat.

Dont use the canned meat for stew, use regular meat, frozen if you cant get it fresh.

t.

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with being Scanian.

>send his children to non-white school
>get blacked
>w-well at least we stayed and refused to give up our land

Hating Scanians is Sweddit tier.

Except for the fact that you cant speak properly, demand your own (danish) flag and waste literally billions of my money that comes from our mines in the north on useless things like Malmö.

The option isn't to stay and be complacent, it's to stay and FIGHT, you knot kneed Danish peasant. I'm mad at you faggots since you stopped selling weed in Christiania. where am I supposed to get it now, huh?

>the white-trash violent neonazi is a drug-user too

Who would have guessed.

Yeah? Well I have literally nothing against the north. In fact, I really like the north, so suck on that.

Naturally. Who doesnt?

worked well for levant christians
norrebro/valby after dark

Sandniggers & *frican faggots, for one

I personally use black semen. Finns come from miles around for it