twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ドレボコツール

I am Greek

I wish I lived in Poland

What is is like living at the bottom of the world

it sucks

No you don't
You have no idea how much you don't

I mean, you're talking to an Argentinian.

Not exactly the prettiest place to live in and whether it's better or not than Poland would most likely come down to personal preference.

yes I do, Poland has exactly what I'm looking for in a country.

And that would be?

>safety
>stable economy
>grey and cold weather
>poles

you forgot the food

also this

>grey and cold weather
>pic related
Fun fact, most people living in these conditions are more often than not anxious to run away into the tropics.
Something about hues of grass and stuff.

???
Most good food around here originates in Germany. The only non-sweets I could think of as distinctively Polish are also Russia-core and not really all that high on international rankings.

>Fun fact, most people living in these conditions are more often than not anxious to run away into the tropics
because they don't fucking know how horrible is living in a hot country without AC, plus I'm intolerant to heat

It does get pretty hot even in Poland and AC is just as rare, that I can assure you of.

>what is pierogi

Russia-core food that doesn't even taste all that great.

When it comes to steamed stuff, knedliky, gombovce and steamed buns blow them out of the water.
Though, admittedly, I do have a sweet tooth.

I've been told that +35°C are quite uncommon there, that's an improvement already, and winters here are a joke

>doesnt even taste that great
I love it. I could literally eat it all day everyday without getting bored of it (and I've done that for extended periods of time)

>28°C & 68% humidity
>I have literally the fan in front of me and I'm sweating

>grey and cold weather
You do understand this literally makes you more depressed? As in, biologically?
And we don't even have snow anymore. This climate sucks dicks.

I couldn't care less, I'm not precisely the happiest person amyway, but not having the fucking sun burning you even if you spend 5 minutes outside the whole day sounds like a paradise already

What's it like being too poor for AC?

>sweaty latinas
dang

A FUCKING NIGHTMARE

Post sweat

too late, I took my 2nd shower already

Post wet hair

bump

bump?

bump!

b u m p

b
u
m
p

bump

did argie get banned again from her computer?

nope, why?

i dont think my regionals are working then

you can see yours?, if so there's something wrong with mine

i just realized none of them were working for me

literally same

what browsing are you using?, I'm on chrome
pic related, satan

I'm probably going to save up working for a few years here and try to buy an apartment in cash there, and find engineer work. I don't want to live here anymore

are you a poleboo or you dislike living in LOS?, if it's the later why?, also, I unironically know an autistic Sup Forumstard burger who moved to Kraków a couple of years ago, he even got a polish gf

both. My parents are both poles and i was born here but I despise what this country is becoming. I live close to New York City and I want a nuke to bring the entire place down. The only thing about this country that means anything is the money, the rest is trash. If I can get a decent job there I don't think it would be bad. I love it every time I go

what are the things that you dislike so much about it?, memes aside it's pretty weird to see an american disliking his country
also, do you speak polish?

firefox. i'll deal with it later. think i'll just go to bed bru noc

branoc user

I love America and what it stood for but I see the way the country is going and the next few decades are going to be miserable here. I just feel empty without a purpose. Patriotism is dying, racism and racial tensions are at an all time high, white people are becoming a minority, people are ignorant and uneducated as fuck. It just feels so materialistic and shallow. I have a good job making decent money for my young age but for some reason I can't stand this place anymore. I know I don't want to raise any future kids here. I've traveled all Europe and I get jealous as fuck every time I'm there. And yea I do speak Polish

so the memes are real?, did you talk to your parents about that?, you could save some money and if you have any contact there to help you find a job you could go, sadly for me things are more complicated since I have 0 monies and NEET for now, also I don't speak any polski other than dzien dobry/kurwa/dobranoc

The most though part in learning polish are noun cases other stuff isn't that hard.

my parents see that im miserable as fuck and even offered to help me get a job there and move. My grandma lives on the coast so I'd have an apartment there and eveyrthing and I have other relatives and friends that can help out, but I think I want to save up cash here and be able to live comfortably on my own. I'm in my early 20s so I don't think moving across the world to a much poorer country is something I can do right away.

I am awake.

Same

Gotta start the day early to be productive, amirite?

Yea, I woke up an hour ago tesi

Forgot the (You)

odds and I go sleep.

Woke up at 4.30 as well vérem. It's not that bad if you go to sleep early.
Thanks for giving me one anyway. :3

Goodnight.

bümp

WAKE UP DUMMIES

RULE SLOVAKIA, SLOVAKIA RULE THE WAVES
SLOVAKS NEVER NEVER NEVER SHALL BE SLAVES

henlo

henlo

Slovakia is a non-country.

Was slovakia really named after a retarded guy called Slow Vak?

n i c e

>škodovka tries to strengthen their standing in asia
youtube.com/watch?v=PFZzmNojdoE

>sloppy latinas

Do you guys wear bracelets and/or watches?

yeah, I wear vostok amphibia

Once I get my act togeher and start wearing shirts I'll probably find a nice simple watch. But curently I don't have one.
Bracelets are gay

100% scientifically proven

Wew, I haven't seen the argies picture
She looks like a C U T E

Thats nice. I have a deniel klein 11112. I got it as a gift after high school graduation. I kinda like its simple look but I think I will buy a bit bigger one and give the dk to my child if I ever have one.
I also like bracelets. I buy one every time I go to a concert or a festival

looks a bit too much

looks like those anime belts joke.

You should have see me in summer. I had 3 concert wristband on top of this and to more homemade bracelets that I got from a girl

I'm flirting with the idea of a refurbished Prim watch but I don't wear formal clothes that often.
Also considered Timex Weekender with cloth strap, aka the reddit meme watch

they are cheep but looks to hipster to me. I kinda like this one tho

Hi, I'm landing in Prague soon and I have no idea where to go next.

Should I bother going to Slovakia and obscure places?

no

Depends
how much time you have?

I have like 12 days, I'm in Yurop for 15 days total and I have to see friends in Moscow.

Main interesting parts of Slovakia are the mountains, otherwise it's rather boring place

It's not really tourist season anyways
Natural wonders aren't good looking it in warm winter and almost all castles are closed for the winter

:^)

>lithuanian
>white

shut up already

Das gai

lol

You look like a fag, just saying

Metal nigger more likely, which is even worse.

Well, technically...

did you died

Use a rope next time

Gay like it s looks bad or its actually "fuck my boypussy" gay?

hmmm