Realistically, what is the most likely response of Chicanos, if the USA and Mexico started duking it out?

Realistically, what is the most likely response of Chicanos, if the USA and Mexico started duking it out?

It's easy to say they'd just side with Mexico, but would they really?
If they did that it'd just lead to interment, of all Chicanos, and anti-terror operations against the ones that get away.
As the war with Mexico would be relatively simple to win, with maybe 100k casualties on US side at the very worst. I don't see why Chicanos would really side with Mexico. I just don't see how it'd be justified, especially considering the majority are not the stereotype of Chicano, AKA: ones that are insanely nationalistic about Mexico.

they would sabotage the US like they always have

Most of them are SJW arent they?
They would attack the whitest of the 2

I don't think so
Chicanos technically encompass second, third, and even later generation Mexican descendants.
While there certainly are a lot that are SJW, there is also a lot that are American, and fit the American stereotype.
Hell, there is like ~100,000 chicanos in the US military.

The only Chicanos I've ever met hold zero loyalty to Mexico.

It really depends on where their family is.

Then we would just tell them not to come since you will eventually deport them when you no longer need them
And makes sense they are loyal to the US, they are not mexican, they are american by definition.
And so what? We have over 1 million of your citizens as shields and bargain chips

But why would they go full terrorist if their family is in Mexico?
If the family is there it'd just lead to the US completely preventing the family from having any chance to move to USA, if we didn't annex Mexico.
And if we did annex Mexico the family would probably be sent to the far south of Mexico.

>using a bunch of retired old farts as bargaining chips

>we did annex Mexico
You can't
All is fair, we care for them more than you do

Ah. I didnt read your post completely. I thought you asked if Mexico and USA went to war, would the Chicanos join the the Mexican military.

californian mexicans would definitely side with mexico. texan mexicans could go either way, i'm willing to bet most would (begrudgingly) support the US.

>far south of Mexico.
Fuck off we're full, i'm chilangos would accept them in the DF

If Mexico stood a realistic chance at winning, I would side with them. Since they don't, I would seek refuge in another country. I'm not fighting for JEWSA.

Help Mexicans fight Americans then betray them after defeating America and establish Aztlan

>You can't
Oh really?
It's not the 1840s anymore Pablo

My point exactly
This shithole will make your toy soldiers pray to god they were on Vietnam

Why did you have to bring up the V-word

MEXICO STRONG

chicano deep state coup when

Jeb Bush would make a coup with the support of the chicanos and become finally President of USA thanks to his nuclear family having Mexican ancestry.

this

>if the USA and Mexico started duking it out?
Considering the war would be over before lunchtime on the same day I'd wager the CHIs probably wouldn't have time to do shit about it.

>captcha: ruelle acapulco

Just like Iraq right?
And Vietnam?
And Korea?
Stop being so cocky that’s why you fail

We completely conquered Iraq in less than a month and that's with us having to move our entire army halfway across the globe to fight a country orders of magnitude more powerful than Mexico, which doesn't even have a functioning air force or navy. The only fighters you have are literally like half a dozen F-5s. Pathetic.

And there is why you will fail
You really are stupid enough to think we would fight in a regular manner? We are going guerrilla warfare immediately.
You can take our cities and use the safe airspace you will conquer immediately to send the fleet of cargo planes filled with American casualtites
You really think that if our central government falls we would capitulate? they would be the first to abandon the cunt if you attack
You can enjoy the kidnapping of your commanders so their headless bodies appear in the house of theirs spouses, or experience a record breaking ambushes, if you think your tanks would even work in our mountain ranges you are delusional

We conquered Iraq in 3 weeks and their army was fifty times better than yours. Post-war insurgencies are not the same as conventional war. We would take Mexico city by dawn if we started right now.

Lol no chicanos are actually the opposite and dumb as fuck

Like at least black people will try and vote in their interest but chicanos will actively vote against their own interest because they hate other shitskins

Literally dumber than niggers

>We are going guerrilla warfare immediately.
No you're going to do precisely nothing because 90% of your country is made up of the obese and pathologically lazy of which their main goal in life is to waddle into America anyway. Most will be thrilled they'll no longer have to walk.

Also none of you can own guns. You have like one gun store in the entire country and it's in Mexico City.

A chicano is a traitor by definition. La raza types are as gringo as they get.

>90% of your country is made up of the obese and pathologically lazy of which their main goal in life is to waddle into America anyway
Insults out of your ass are not arguments
Also your count is fatter by proportion imbecile
>Also none of you can own guns
True, but that doesn’t mean there is a lack of them around

It's not an insult it's an accurate description. You always forget that you aren't speaking to Euros, you're talking to a people who interact with Mexicans 50 plus times a day. Your denial of evident truths have no effect on us.

>that war will never happen
>you're actually about to be one more of lat-am
>even if that war happen, we could surrender 5 minutes later after your declaration of war , you'll take all our territory, and BOOM!!... there wouldn't be any frontier to stop us

what is the point of this thread again?

>Since the don't
kek

cringe

No we aren't. We are proudly anti-white, communist, pro-women, pro-black, and pro-LGBT

>you're actually about to be one more of lat-am
This is a meme and it's never going to happen

They would support whoever is winning.

They'll be Italians essentially.

meh, it doesn't change the other two things I said tho; america is far gone. nowadays they can only attack countries that no one knows/cares about

Yeah, like Mexico.

Chicanos are based, they become integrated American conservatives within a single generation

>Yeah, like Mexico
another meme

I'm not sayin mexico is beloved I'm saying is relevant, any country that wants you down would support mexico, because we are in an strategic position to fuck you up, and you know it, even while being "allies" we have been fucking you up with all those chicanos

As your country would surely cease to exist within days, or possibly hours, of the outbreak of war I'm not sure what strategic position you think it will be occupying.

thats not relevant tho, there is no possible scenario in wich all mexicans would be killed by your army... by taking our territory you would only being fucking yourselfs, since now you have swallowed all shit that is happening in mexico

I wouldn't be so sure of that Pablo, you forget who's President.

kek, yeah the one who can't pass shit even when his party won both houses

Yeah, that's why they're such a reliable Republican constituency and why South Texas is so red

He just cut my taxes substantially and wiped out tax credits that niggers and spics use to shit out 10 thousand babies. If you think an entire 8 years of policy can be done in less than one you're just as dimwitted as the orcs your country sends over our border.

Oh and he just gave 200k Salvadorans 18 months to gtfo or be jailed/deported and he wiped with ass with DACA a few months ago.

oh snap, all those orc, yeah, you're ri... why havent you stoped them yet?; oh yeah, you can't ;^)

>cuckery is based

Are you rich? Can you pay off my college debt, that tax won't do shit for me.

He's sending them back every day Jose. Rome wasn't built in a afternoon.

No, my family is but I'm solidly middle class. Perhaps you could consider getting a job and paying your own student loans as the other untold millions of Americans have managed to do.

>8 years of policy can't be done in less than one
>Rome wasn't built in a afternoon.
so, you're just admitting you can't achieve your delusion of taking mexico for yourselves

Regardless of the outcome, we need a second Mexican-American War to sort out the traitors.

We don't even need to touch Mexico's territory at the end. Fuck, give them New Mexico (the state) back even if we win, I don't care. The only need is to cull the herd.

I said Rome, Mexico is more like Detroit.

>empty-ass deserts and wasteland vs. dense hilly jungle
Not even a contest, I'm afraid. If the US drove all of the Mexican population into your 8,000,000 UNESCO heritage sites in the south, the situation would be similar, but we don't bomb UNESCO sites

we just bomb hospitals and schools full of children, who are replaceable

the chicanos that ultraconservatives push (reconquista, Aztlan) to the front are like .0001% of actual chicanos. chicanos don't really know about that shit, only the ones that take chicano studies at universities.
Tbqh I'm betting the working class latin americans don't even know whats happening in Mexico, same with the average non-white person not knowing whats happening in their country of origin
Also, I think chicanos and latin americans defend Mexico because they don't want to be seen as weaker

t. NA that took 4 chicano studies classes because they are easy and cover the same material

Side question: did Mexico refuse Germany's alliance on the base of loyalty or did it just look like Germany was going to lose?

New Mexico has a cool flag though.

Plus isn't New Mexico where most weapons are tested? tbqh I am basing that on movies.

personally USA because i am american and have never lived in mexico for any significant period of time. however i know a lot of CHIs who’d side with mexico in a hearbeat. i would guess a pretty even 50/50 split

>Side question: did Mexico refuse Germany's alliance on the base of loyalty or did it just look like Germany was going to lose?
They correctly determined that it would suicidal and the Germans were fucking nuts. Mexico was even more of an unstable disaster then than it is now. They had been having civil wars and revolutions for a century.

wow

most CHIs don't even care for Mexico though.

plus italians, japs and germans in the US didn't even do that shit, let alone 50/50

There's dense hilly jungle in the south of the country.

MOOXICO

POOPXICO

PEEXICO

bahahagGaggagagaha

Many
Eternally
Xeric
Idiots
Creating
Odors

That's what I'm referring to

Oh I misread the context.

A significant amount of white Americans would probably side with Mexico too.

General Paco here schooling us on military strategy

>VIVA LA RAZA ESE! ME MEXICANO! PROUD OF MI CULTURA!

>Noooo please don't send me back to Mexico! Noooo nooOoO!!!!

Non intervention or peace.