What's wrong with millennials?

What's wrong with millennials?

i didn't know so much reddit could be contained into one picture

Too much pop culture influences.

What's wrong with that tho?

Me on the left

They're married and productive adults.

Where to contact Scott Johnson to commission things?

People shouldn't like things I don't like and be happy.

They've been rendered infantile from the influence of a number of forces. Media oversaturation and nerd culture are some of those reasons.

good lord is that horrifying

Millennials have the dosh now so have to cater to them. And they really really like their YA fiction and Disney nostalgia.

the fuck

This, but unironically

That’s just disgusting. At the same time, though, I almost wish I could be proud of my shit tastes like that. I hide the things I like to everyone, the idea of letting my powerlevel show terrifies me, they just cringily embrace it.

They're too young and aren't being shamed enough for that

Kill yourself already you pathetic p*ltard

hopefully the artist just really fucked up his wife's face because goddamn

Is a devotion to consuming pop culture specifically a reddit thing or is it widespread in the USA?

Cute.

>They've been rendered infantile
t. Sup Forums poster

Honestly what's the problem with that ?

See

They have Peter Pan syndrome

this is kinda cute desu

Okay, as a wedding gift what would you prefer ?
>a vacuum cleaner
>a personal piece of art (from an artist you like) commissioned by your parents who actually remembered the things you like and liked as a kid

a vacuum cleaner easy, im tired of using this cheap ass piece of shit

what the fuck would I do with some cringy "art" I'd be too embarrassed to hang up?

Why the fuck would you want to be offered a fucking vacuum cleaner for your wedding my dude ? You can litteraly buy one in 10 minutes in any supermarket.

because I'd be too fucking broke from paying for a god damn wedding to buy shit for the next two years

that's what wedding presents are for - you host a party and feed everyone in exchange for money and shit you actually need

Wedding lists are always full of household appliances, desu.