Germans, please explain this

Germans, please explain this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzXPyCY7jbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember when I first confronted that thing..
It also flushed directly from a high pressure water pipe, instead of a cistern. I don't think I had seen that before (for a sit-toilet in a house at least)

it's where they have breakfast and shit, very efficient, also, it's working time so you only will get answers from immigrants living on hartz iv

>Germans don't shitpost from their office

checking smell and shape

ofcourse a dirty arab and some snowmonkey wont know what a patrician toilet look like

theres no asssplash, no wonder you need a bidet when literal shitty water can splash up on your bum after taking a good dump

secondly, you will see your poo, any blood or worms or whatever unusual thing that could have an effect on your health

Those sickos like to examine their stools after they dropped a big old shit

Don't be angry. I didn't criticise it. I just wanted to express my awkwardness when I first saw it.

The fact is that I got used to it, and I noticed the splash advantage, especially. The flusher was probably more practical too.

Perhaps I should have explained it better.

im not angry

Well, you took a defensive stance. You called me an arab. I don't think there is a worse insult.

i also said patrician toilet, you think anyone says that seriously?

i had toilet like this 15 years ago

Man you called him a dirty arab right off the bat, he has every reason to think you’re angry. Don’t be so hostile this is just a relaxed toilet discussion.

Why do Americans use so much water?

there is too much memery in here to take anything completely seriously or completely as a joke
can't see through all the noise any more

wtf

It’s like some cultural obsession with cleanliness and sanitation that stems from the Puritans. Annoying because you’re guaranteed an ass splash any time you have a big dump at the ready.

>theres no asssplash
yeah theres only shit splash
so much better

shut up mutt

I thought everyone had toilets like this???? This is why I come to this board

Why is there so much water? No wonder Americans see plungers as an essential household item

That’s rich coming from the guy full of all kinds of slavic blood.

>No wonder Americans see plungers as an essential household item
No that’s because most people here outside of some major cities eat a shitload of food per day and their massive turds clog up the toilet

And for some reason they clog easily, in the building I stayed in NY the employees had a special tool to unclog toilets, I've never seen something like that and I've never had a problem with a spanish toilet.

So you can directly see if there is blood in your stool and how much stool you have made, so you know when to shit again

was something like this

I’ve never seen one of those, what the fuck

Works for constipation too

I even tipped the guy when he unclogged my toilet kek

we have that too but for smaller pipes, toilet pipes are big, but used water pipes clog easily with hair if you have a female in your househould

>Germans assbleed so often that they designed their toilets to inspect their poop

you just don't know that because you're too scared to look at your poop

Brings a tear to my eye to see foreigners practicing our proud customs.

Is it their diet maybe?
Also
>dat northern italian girl

Not everyone has those and I hate them
But this is worse

nothing wrong with that

New Zealand only has that type of toilet and we use a toilet brush to clean or unclog the toilet

>and how much stool you have made, so you know when to shit again
what

In a traditional German toilet, the hole into which shit disappears after we flush is right at the front, so that shit is first laid out for us to sniff and inspect for traces of illness. In the typical French toilet, on the contrary, the hole is at the back, i.e. shit is supposed to disappear as quickly as possible. Finally, the American (Anglo-Saxon) toilet presents a synthesis, a mediation between these opposites: the toilet basin is full of water, so that the shit floats in it, visible, but not to be inspected.

It is clear that none of these versions can be accounted for in purely utilitarian terms: each involves a certain ideological perception of how the subject should relate to excrement.

Hegel was among the first to see in the geographical triad of Germany, France and England an expression of three different existential attitudes: reflective thoroughness (German), revolutionary hastiness (French), utilitarian pragmatism (English). In political terms, this triad can be read as German conservatism, French revolutionary radicalism and English liberalism. In terms of the predominance of one sphere of social life, it is German metaphysics and poetry versus French politics and English economics. The point about toilets is that they enable us not only to discern this triad in the most intimate domain, but also to identify its underlying mechanism in the three different attitudes towards excremental excess: an ambiguous contemplative fascination; a wish to get rid of it as fast as possible; a pragmatic decision to treat it as ordinary and dispose of it in an appropriate way.

You are welcome, guys.

or if have eaten enough

Does it smell strongly when you use these toilets?

I notice that any time I have floating poops I can smell it really strongly, I feel like the smell in a german toilet would always be awful.

These are much better than disgusting French road toilets (every frog has one in their house too).

You can shit without getting your balls and dick wet, thank you Germany for once again top quality engineering

I wonder what would happen if i took a dump on a hungover noon after 7 liters of beer, pork, russian salad, sarma, cheese, 6 shots of rakia and a pack of cigarettes

Last time i had a wakeup like that, the shit was glue, hot glue that reeks of death, misery, sadness and genocide.
It didnt want to flush, its not like it was a turd, it was a mushy thick stain and the water on its strongest and fastest part of the toilet couldnt flush it, maybe took off a tiny chunk or 2
the brush was out of the question, it would end up as a shit mace, not a shit scrubbing brush
i had to take a spatula for fucks sake
a fucking tool i used for flipping food
i felt like i was committing a deadly sin
i whimpered and vomited on top of everything
then it flushed partially
I had to flush 7 times
it takes time for the water to accumulate so im stuck there looking at this demonic mush just laughing at me, sending me its sour/salty/chemically smell of genocide and death.
It was plugged inside my ass all night, like wet cement.
After that tragedy, i learned to put somewhat wet toilet paper so it sticks on the bowls steep wall where the shit will land. It works so far, doesnt work when i shit out over 2 kgs of the hangover shit.
Once i blocked the hole in the bowl, a pile of sticky cement like shit just covered it
I had to use a knife to stab it and cut it in half as it flushed.
If i took a dump in one of the german bowls, that would be it.
I would run away if it isnt mine or i would just burn down the house. I cant take that shit anymore, its inhumane and i couldnt tell this to anyone irl

Post your toilets lads

great shitpost

Jesus christ

Good post germanbro

When I read this sentence,
I convinced that German is the most superior race in the world. :3

*sniff*

No wonder you guys love scat so much

Beautiful post mein freund

>Not dropping in TP before taking a shit.

The nazi's where right about this you bunch of savages.

t. jew

It's so you have a little shelf so you can admire your work when you're done

This. In a french bowl it serves as splash protection, on the german shelf as a poop sled.

Could have mentioned the Indian mindset relating to their designated shitting streets

youtube.com/watch?v=rzXPyCY7jbs

If you don't have a lot of water won't your shit sit on the porcelain and make skid marks when it goes down?

t. scheisse meister

Not long ago, this would have been called a "low-flush toilet", specifically. There used to be around three times as much water in toilets.

wew

This happens to me every time I drink dark and/or unfiltered beer.

Why are germans so obsessed with shit?

Not a fan of Poseidons kiss?

I get the idea of checking for health concerns. Makes a lot of sense but the toilet in OPs pic is pristine. But I would think that as shit sits there as you poop it sticks to the bowl so that when you finally flush it is now streaking on the inside of the platform in the bowl and takes even more water to flush it clean and therefore wastes even more water than American toilets.

future german here
you need to wave your shit goodbyewhile keeping eye contact before flushing
hard to do in normal toilet

That's a drain snake and it's pretty extreme. But yeah, if you ever do use it for the toilet, you wouldn't want to use it for anything else.

The most troubling aspect of this literal shitpost is that it is completely irrefutable

I think most people here don't have this type of toilet

Im certainly glad we don't have those because my shit gets so sticky these last months I'd probably have shove it with the toilet brush

I don't understand how having the shit float around is pragmatic? Other than that brilliant post.

Yes, that's why we use this tool to clean it up

We use it in Spain too.

>dat dark toilet stain

r8

>any blood or worms or whatever unusual thing that could have an effect on your health

i have the same toilet brsh thingy in the same metallic coat lol

>Germans, please explain this.

What's there to explain? Germany is a backwards 3rd world shithole.

Facts about Germany:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over €20 trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than Germany. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than Germany.
- Most Germans (52.1%) live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in Germany are 3rd world shitholes infested with Poles. Cities like Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, and Brunsbüttel are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most German states are 3rd world shitholes infested with East Germans, Poles and Austrians
- Germany has 16 states yet most states in Germany are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in Germany than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the Mark has decreased precipitously

Germany is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being German then you should fucking kill yourself

We swamp-germans have these too. It is one of the better things in life to look at your own shit.