Can anybody here provide some clarity on what happened to me last night in Madrid?

can anybody here provide some clarity on what happened to me last night in Madrid?

>first night of backpacking trip from USA to Europe
>be in Madrid, Wednesday night
>go out to bar with friend (gaybro)
>get hit on by French dude, finds out im hetero, introduces me to his girlfriends
>one of these girls wants to go to another bar, we all go together
>good music, lots of gays, lesbians, and straights doing their thing
>meet two cute girls there, they speak a little english, I speak a little spanish, we somehow make it work
>wind up making out with both girls, one takes me to the bathroom, grabs my junk, and says “do you understand?” in english
>oh shit are these girls prostitutes? I tell her I don’t have any money, she doesn’t seem to care

>we go out for a smoke, get approached by two Moroccan dudes trying to sell hash and coke
>im having a hard time following the conversation but the girls buy some coke and keep kissing me so I hang around
>out of nowhere, one of the girls slaps me in the face
>howcansheslap.oof
>everyone is now accusing me of stealing the girl’s cell phone which I find in my coat pocket, no idea how it got there
>im over it, give them the cell phone back, try my best to say it was a misunderstanding and walk away
>the girls get in a cab and I head back to the apartment
>the moroccan guys follow me, great Im going to get fucking robbed on a dark street with no one around
>they catch up to me and ask me if I have a wallet, I instinctually tell them no
>one of them pulls out MY WALLET from their jacket and hands it to me
>everything is still there, then they tell me to be weary of pickpockets and gypsies
>they wish me good luck and go on their way

so wtf was that all about? were those girls really putas? gypsies? why the fuck did the moroccan drug dealers bother giving me my wallet back? my hopeful theory is that the girls were drunk, I wound up with one of their phones somehow, and they nabbed my wallet as retaliation. they then threw it on the street when they didn’t find any cash which the morrocans very kindly returned to me. whats more likely is that it was all a scam that I dont really understand and the morrocans were being bros just so I could buy their drugs.

whats user’s take on this?

I have no fucking idea, it is possible they where skammers looking to pick pocket you and the moroccans just where sick of their shit?

the chicks were probably trying to rob you and the moroccan got your wallet back. thats how it looks.

in spain the thiefs will rarely use a weapon to steal from you they are agile and just tale your shit without you knowing. the moroccan was a total lad and saved your horny ass

Moroccans are based if you actually engage with them.

>get pickpocketed in Athens
>Ask my Moroccan friend to keep an eye out for people selling my stuff
>get it back a few days later

Morrocans confirmed bros

Wtf I love nafris now

nice. i should have known two girls at the same time was too good to be true. i could have stole their jacket too if i wanted, it was in my hand as i left but i returned it after i realized. they looked embarrassed as i gave it back.

im going to be in marrakech later on during this trip. im glad to know there will be good people there.

I was confused about what this had to do with Jackie Chan

OP wanted no Troubr

In Marrakech, don't forget to haggle with any merchant, they like to rip off tourists

Pointless advice, they will still rip him off, those fuckers are just god tier at scamming you.

i've made out with two girls before and I didn't steal their phone

The trick is to suggest a very low price so they actually get upset and just tell you the real price.

I WAS THE SCAMMER THE WHOLE TIME

ive made out with two girls before too, but back in the states where we dont have gypsies

Good to know Moroccans are fine lads, I’ll remember that for my travels.

I just did not buy, but my friends got screwed hard.

It's shit like this that make me happy that I live in a place where I can leave my door unlocked and nobody will steal my furniture in the night

Yeah they're total bros.
Except for the fact that they're not.

This. Door unlocked master-race

Having experience with both I'd contend that american blacks are worse than our gypsies

This. The girls were probably gypsies looking for easy targets.

Those two guys were the exception, not the rule.
Maghrebis are sinister because it's in their DNA, and this sounds way harder than it's actually meant.

>dna
Fuck off, all the 3 countries are pretty safe.

Wtf i love Morocco now

Yes, because all of the cunts are here lelelele

No but seriously: I don't really see that as an insult, they just tend to have that rascal attitude more than other people/Arabs. I think you know exactly what I'm talking about, it's like a mix between cunning and sinister. I actually kinda like that attitude when those guys don't exclusively try to fuck other people over with that shit.

>more than other people/Arabs
Nice distinction there.