Allowing migration is okay because we have exotic food on the table

>allowing migration is okay because we have exotic food on the table

I don't think anyone would have a problem with migrants if they all got fucking jobs.

>allowing migration is not okay because i want people to look and think like me

Who the fuck would wanna go to Bosnia?

>another low-effort brainlet thread
This is a bad thread.
sage

If migrants produce revenue for the state exceeding their tax burden and comply with the law then there is no problem at all.

>diversity of races means diversity of opinion

Bullshit, the reason why we're getting rid of our migrants is because they STEAL our jobs.

I thought about going to Serbia for some time.

>allowing migration is okay because we have exotic penises in the boipussy

This is one of the few countries where this shitty meme is right because of how bad their restaurants are, regardless whether you're talking Korean or foreign food

Want your meal to taste like shit? Get a Korean to make it. I don't know why all* the restaurants in this country that aren't run by expats suck the big one

Get it together gooks

* I don't mean literally all but close enough, Christ

>exotic food on the table
>as exotic dick in your women vaginas

>migrants will disrupt our cultural identity that im contributing to keep alive by staying in my room all day insulting people i will never meet

you do

A large part of immigrants in the west can't even speak the local language properly.

IF

>we must keep the white race alive
>and when i say we, i actually mean the people who are normies who can have children and have jobs
>but i hate normies and working
>now if you'll excuse me i need to see my chinese cartoons

that's true for a lot of locals too, at least here

Actually nothing wrong with this.

Sup Forums described in one message

>it's a jew

have an allowable reason not to talk to them then

Good summary of the modern "alt-right".

"Keeping the white race alive" always ends up in "Let's murder innocent people because we can't convince women to have babies with us" So they end up doing stuff like slaughtering 6 million jews in factory like conditions as if they were farm animals.

>I don't think anyone would have a problem with migrants if don't were of some militant hurqa religion and/or behave like savages

ftfy

>6 milion jews died in the holocaust, goy

You talk about this with a slightly negative connotation.
I don't like your argument since it seems that you are ideologically flawed.

Where is the problem?

>I think all people of a certain group behave like their loud minority because it makes me feel comfortable that I am actually just a racist twat to good people trying to live their lives like everyone else

Bosnia and Herzigowina was a mistake

>allowing migration is okay because otherwise Serbs would kill them
Just like Bulgarians here (and in Western EU)

But I can help without slaughtering anyone.

Die Einzigen, die fuer die Erschaffung von B*Snien und H*Rzegovina schuldig sein koennen, sind die Oesterreicher.

I don't.

See you are flawed with naivity.
Some cultures simply don't bring a good people.
And adressing this doesn't mean to kill anyone.

Forgotten european countries seem like the best places to go
Most refugees will go to Sweden and Germany and we can have Bosnia for civilized and upstanding third world citizens
Bretty gud

Bosnia is Muslim and a Saudi Colony.

If everyone lived their lives the same as everyone else then there'd be no need for anyone to move here. If a bunch of people from nations who failed to implement western ideals move into western countries while insisting on maintaining their old customs and behaviours then what do you think is going to happen?

>Some cultures simply don't bring a good people.

Yes because humans are like insects and they all believe the same thing and act the same way 100% of the time. I truly do not understand how you made it past minimum education.

According to your logic the allies would have been justified for keeping germans in concentration camps because their culture involves murdering innocent people.

>

>I do not understand historical context

>I do not understand that my own country britan has propped up and supported violent brutal islamic regimes like the Iranian islamic regime

>I do not understand that it is down right impossible to change a society when the penalty for thinking diffrently is death

spot the wannabe austrian iranid

I agree, bosnians shouldn't be allowed to migrate

I like the Austrian man, he thinks.

Not an argument

This guy is a a grade retard. He didn't believe mainstream news last time about the mass rapings in Sweden. In his mind it's just impossible that muslims rape.

And according to your logic muh six gorillion simply explaines everything.
And all people are equal.
And all those critics are ebul racists that can only generalize because they lack brain cells.

And now you are still naive.

Iran is a good boy.
Iran didn't do nuffin.

In honesty Iran isn't that bad. Shia > Sunni

:(
Liechtenstein it is then

>If you don't take my word on something and refuse to believe that no english speaking news outlet would report on 4 mass rapes in a month then you are a grade retard

Don't do white nationalism kids.

There is a diffrence between """"critic"""""" and someone who says "some cultures don't bring good people" I don't have anything against actual critics of mass immigration or islam but every damn time it's just a white nationalist behind it with a rage boner for people who look slightly diffrent

>And now you are still naive.
Not an argument

Not an argument

Yes it is, it’s obviously not in your interest to homogenize Europe once more so your opinion isn’t very objective.

Shit, I didn't know you had to be a 1488 retard to be objective.

Well I spend the last month learning about Islam and Arabic cultures.
You have to acknoledge that they grow up there with quite a different world view and set of morals compared to here.

Yes, helsingin sanomat and friatider are obviously lying. Fucking retard.

Finland is implying that Austria not white, and thus has no stake in white nationalism regardless of if its a good idea or not. If Austria was white then there could at least be an argument on the merits (or lack thereof) of white nationalism, but if you are nonwhite then no argument for white nationalism will matter because it will always be in your personal interest to be against it, regardless of the implications to anyone else.

Not everyone believes in Islam even in arabian countries and I garuntee you not even 15% has actually read the quran.

1) So why did no other news outlet pick that story up?

2) How would I know if they are lying? I don't speak swedish. You expect me to take the word of an white nationalist?

>You have to be one of the people white nationslists want to murder to understand murder is wrong

>muh individualism

Personal circumstances don't really matter much (or at all) when making a rational argument. Do you have to be a schizo to understand why they should be medicated?

Or, you can be deported back to your home country.
>but austria is my home country
No it’s not.

I was born and raised here and hold no other residency or citzenship. Why exactly should Turkey and Iran accept an Austrian citizen? Because o powerful Austria has told them so? Because they would go along with the racial discrimination of their own kind?

White nationalism is literally babbys first attempt at world politics. Holds no solutions but makes real life losers who have nothing but the fact out whose vagina they popped out of as an accoplishment feel good about themselves. Literally hugbox identity.

Is it even an attempt, though?

There are more options than killing non-whites or deporting them though, main point is that they don’t spread their genes.

If you take a shit in the bathroom but your turd hits the floor instead of the toilet it is still an attempt

>You expect me to take the word of an white nationalist?
>whote Nationalist
>he is talking to a finn

Yes we are all hper white nationalists gpd bless the United Sharts.
>I garuntee you not even 15% has actually read the quran.

You really have a postive oppinion on a culture that sees you as something to be better hanged.

>I, Hans from Münich, have learned in a month everything there is to know about every Arabic culture and its people, and I can confidently say they all want to see you dead

>My genes are better than yours because I'm hu-white

Yes please it can totally end well when only poeople with working autism reproduce and not those who make the most effort to society regardless of where they come from. Aristocracy was a great idea after all as you can see in this picture

>Finns are not one of the most notorious shitposters when it comes to stormfaggotry

>You really have a postive oppinion on a culture that sees you as something to be better hanged.

Because I have seen it for myself. It's a power dynamic like white nationalism people are made afraid of the foreign and unknown like atheists and gays to distract them from the elite stealing all their wealth and furture. If you ask them why being atheist hurts anyone but supposedly the atheist the average person has no answer just like when you ask a white nationalist why a foreigner that contributes to society and pays taxes is bad they never have a rational answer either.

Migration increases diversity, which increases adaptability, which increases a societies resistance to environmental shocks. Homogeneity leads to vanity, stagnation and spite.

>I think all people of a certain group behave like their loud minority
>minority
ahaaahahahaha

>>My genes are better than yours because I'm hu-white
Nice strawman, I just want to preserve the ethnic makeup of Europe.
>Yes please it can totally end well when only poeople with working autism reproduce
Nobody said this, either.
>Aristocracy was a great idea after all as you can see in this picture
I’m not sure what you’re trying to say here.

>preserve the ethnic makeup of Europe
Europe's "ethnic makeup" has been changing for thousands of years. Which specific snapshot of our "ethnic makeup" are you talking about?

>immigration is okay if immigrants get jobs
>look there is nothing wrong with immigrants working with 80% lower salaries

All Europeans share the same primary ancestral components, minor admixture doesn’t matter.

Let me break it down to fun size just for (You).
"I just want to preserve the ethnic makeup of Europe" is basically "I just want everyone in Europe to be white", which implies whiteness is a desirable trait. Thus vanity over genes.
Clearly every white """nationalist""" is an autist, therefore in an ideal white nationalist Europe everyone is an autist.
You clearly need visual evidence to tell you why inbreeding is a bad idea.

>muh inbreeding
You clearly don’t know anything about the population history of Europe.

There's a reason there's a pretty painting and the word "Aristocracy" over there, user. Please tell me you understand the royal history of your so beloved Evropa.

>which implies whiteness is a desirable trait. Thus vanity over genes
Nope, that is where your logic takes the wrong turn. It can imply many things. Why automatically assume it's about belief in inherent genetic superiority ? To me the issue is that racial diversity brings conflict and war. I do not believe different races can peacefully cohabit, at least not in current Europe.

>All Europeans share the same primary ancestral components
If you trace us all the way back to indo-europeans maybe. But then you'll have to include Indians and Arabs in your ethnic makeup.

You give too much importance to melanin levels and facial traits my friend. Can you say an American, a Brit, a Spaniard and a Greek are all the same despite all being white?

>You give too much importance to melanin levels and facial traits my friend.
What makes you think that ?

>Can you say an American, a Brit, a Spaniard and a Greek are all the same despite all being white?
No and if you shipped 20 million Americans in France tomorrow i do not think it would go well. Despite them looking exactly like us.

>Considers himself a Westerner
>Doesn't like individualism

Very good post

1) Then freeze some DNA nothing ever lasts even with no migrants the make-up will be diffrent eventually

2) If you cannot do that without infriging and discriminating against other that make up less than 8% of total Europe people maybe the issue lies somewhere else, no?

>If you trace us all the way back to indo-europeans maybe
Indo-Europeans, WHG and EEF.
>But then you'll have to include Indians and Arabs in your ethnic makeup.
No I don't, since even if they have some Indo-European admixture they have other non-European components considerably.

I've literally never heard of this "arguement" ever before and would think that the person saying that is either joking or actually braindead.

There are almost no indians, mexicans or turks in Croatia, yet we have indian restaurants, burritos and kebabs

>Despite them looking exactly like us
t Amerimutt on holiday

>What makes you think that ?
Race is just that; implying it has any neurological effects is mysticism with no scientific basis beyond studies disproven years ago.

>No and if you shipped 20 million Americans in France tomorrow i do not think it would go well. Despite them looking exactly like us.
Then race is not the question, but rather culture.

>WHG and EEF.

People still using Zetaboards barely sourced, never repeated research. Oh dear lord, that website should have been shut down ong ago

>they have other non-European components considerably
Such as? If you say skin colour then I will be very disappointed.

although, I would allow open borders for all BLACK ANGELS omg

Hello brother

>mplying it has any neurological effects
Except i have never done that

>Then race is not the question, but rather culture.
Fair enough, i would say that in the absence of racial disparity then cultural disparity stays a major barrier to assimilation.

The other thing is that race stays a major barrier to cultural assimilation, as we have seen with 2nd 3rd etc gens. inside western countries. After having every opportunity to assimilate into the local culture, many people consciously opt out of it on the basis of their race, and then go about developing a local subculture also on the basis of race alone, explain that.

>the make-up will be diffrent eventually
It hasn't changed meaningfully for thousands of years, and there's no cause to assume it will anytime soon (if Europeans stop importing foreigners).
>If you cannot do that without infriging and discriminating against other that make up less than 8% of total Europe people
Preservation and discrimination go hand in hand, though.
ASI for Indians, for instance.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Idiocy, put simply. When all you get is the lowest IQ parts of a society as immigrants irrational ideas like racial identity tend to form. You don't see many CEOs and scientists taking part of it, do you?
I'd propose educating people about why cultural isolation and forming subcultures based on arbitrary traits is an awful idea, but without a good education at home it's pretty much useless. Pretty much the only solution is filtering immigrants one by one to see if they contribute to society.

>explain that.

Discrimination in hiring, Apartments and in sentencing will always lead to a lower class ghetto being formed. In France for example it is no secret that a lot of people have though and still think like Alain de Benoist so Immigrants were never allowed in good public schools, seldom hired and only rented out the shittiest apartments after so much open discrimination a group tends to splinter off from the majority because they see no chance to making it in society like the rest.

Same thing happend with blacks.

Same thing happend with slavs in Britan

Repeat ad nauseum

Preservation and discrimination go hand in hand, though.

No, it's not the immigrants fault Europeans have no children. You can start adressing that instead of robbing people's rights because you don't like how they look like

Umm sweetie...

>many people consciously opt out of it on the basis of their race
Fallacious argument, in Americans blacks don't assimilate into mainstream culture because of exclusion, in Brazil they do despite racism.

There's not a single example in which a minority that isn't ghettoized fails to assimilate, in America first the Irish and then the Italians became a part of the mainstream despite their being originally portrayed as racially different. Hell, the Americans of its founding generation complained about the racial attributes of Germans.

>ASI
and what of ANI? Are they allowed into your ethnically idealized Europe?

>No, it's not the immigrants fault Europeans have no children. You can start adressing that instead of robbing people's rights because you don't like how they look like
That doesn't affect my argument at all, though. Preventing immigrants from breeding obviously helps preserve European heritage.
>Umm sweetie...
All mainstream population geneticists acknowledge that Europeans descend from those primary components.
ANI is a mishmash of Indo-European and foreign components, therefore they're non-European.

>You don't see many CEOs and scientists taking part of it, do you?
Well what do you know about this actually ? I come from a very wealthy background and the people i know who share such ideas tend to be wealthy also. Stereotypically right wing people here are full of commerce or law school kids and such.

>I'd propose educating people about why cultural isolation and forming subcultures based on arbitrary traits is an awful idea, but without a good education at home it's pretty much useless. Pretty much the only solution is filtering immigrants one by one to see if they contribute to society.
Alright well i don't disagree but that'd be very hard methods to put in place technically

>Discrimination in hiring, Apartments and in sentencing will always lead to a lower class ghetto being formed. In France for example it is no secret that a lot of people have though and still think like Alain de Benoist so Immigrants were never allowed in good public schools, seldom hired and only rented out the shittiest apartments after so much open discrimination a group tends to splinter off from the majority because they see no chance to making it in society like the rest.
Except the current ghettos we have used to be full of a wide range of ethnicities, safe, and good places to live.
It can not be as simple as "you racists set them to live in the ghettos !" because those used to not be ghettos at all when they were sent here.
And they used to be actually diverse places. And there is actually a lot of effort to un-ghettoize them but there is a will on some people's part to live only among each other.

Keep in mind literal BILLIONS of euros have been spent and are spent constantly to improve those neighbourhoods. They do not improve. Again and again

>Alright well i don't disagree but that'd be very hard methods to put in place technically
It's either that or letting every retard come and think he's the best thing in the world because of the shade of his skin. I never said getting rid of ghetto culture is easy, else we'd not have it in the first place.

>Except the current ghettos we have used to be full of a wide range of ethnicities, safe, and good places to live

And guess what happens when you put a lot of people in them that have no chance of making it in society because of their skin color and or ethnicity? What would you do if you had to be content with being broke as fuck for the rest of your only life and there was nothing you could do about it?

>. Preventing immigrants from breeding obviously helps preserve European heritage.

At the cost of robbing you of all your European ideas and values millions of people have died and sufferd for. Ironically the same thing you accuse immigrants of wanting to do.