American posters are great

I had always though why Sup Forums becomes such a shit, boring place during the day (moscow time), and i just realised that it is because there are not than many american posters here during these hours. I can see it clearly now, the so-called "american hours" or "e*ropean hours" on Sup Forums do exist. E*ros' posting is always lame and dull.
Do you agree Sup Forums? E*ro hours are total shit compared to when lots of americans are posting.

>flag
Opinion discarded.

Euro hours are prime time, US posters are the retards we like to laugh at.

american hours(Asian hours)

no you are just dumb

i....i-i'm right here guys

FUCK R*SSIA
ALL ROOSKIES MUST DIEEEEE

American posters are pretty bad, it's just that europeans are utter shit, so they look better in comparison. South Americans are bro-tier though, except macacos.

Let me tell you a secret, I literally pretend retarded to get easy Euro (you)'s to make threads more entertaining. Your're all living a lie lmao

prefer it when russian posters are from siberia instead of moscow, but maybe they're just larping for attention

damn, that's really post-post-meta-irony right there

Yes, fuck euro hours, wish I was living closer to the eastern border of the country so that I wouldn't have to post during their activity hours

F.A.M.

>I literally pretend
It doesn't really matter, this is not even what i was talking about. The point is that Sup Forums is only bearable and even fun when a lot of americans participate in the threads, even they do not tell stupid shit their posts are still entertaining most of the time, while most other posters, especially e*ros just producing some boring and annoying shitposting.

Mmm...
I like "American hours" and "European hours". :3
Because I can listen to various stories,
and it is helpful and fun for me.

Brits are the only good posters imo

>The point is that Sup Forums is only bearable and even fun when a lot of americans participate in the threads, even they do not tell stupid shit their posts are still entertaining most of the time
are we on the same board

>we like to laugh at
Do you realise that you and your countrymen are being incredibly pathetic when you try to join e*ros and think that you are a part of their team while in reality you have absolutely nothing to do with them and they consider you trash? You do understand it, right?

>flag
Opinion discarded.

well it's pretty true that the eurovsusa battles are one of the main points of this board
if you remove it you only have generals and animeposting

>"e*ropean hours" on Sup Forums do exist
Yes, and they are awful. I really wish I lived on the other side of the country and not near E*rope.

2bh brits are ok too imho

>mutt hours
No, it's the opposite, muttfag

We've never tried such a thing, Vasily. I know HIV is quite the thing in Russia but try not to pull things out of your ass.

Argentineans are our brothers!

>Be me
>Hiding behind in dark cellar behind a tesco crate from la monstrou de Europa superior
"I CAN SMELL YOU MUTT" says the dark creature, smearing his turban with shit
>The smell of freshly defecated tea fills the room
>Feel his glowing red eyes pass over my position, hold dead still
"Notwhitenotwhitenotwhite"
>Remember how the French warned me to cross the sharty seas
>I thought I could educate the British
>Civilize them, make them human
>The moment I arrived the jet black creatura and his brown horde chased me to this licencing cellar
>Now I know why travel to this hell is restricted by the EU
"I see you Hernandez"
>Bolt up and attempt to flee
>The goblin turns around and releases a deafening shart
>Boiling hot tea shart sprinkles on me, stunning me
>The brit grabs me with his claws and open his mouth to unhuman proportions
"TIME TO BECOME WHITE AMERIMUTT"
>My screams are forced out of me along with a white aura
"ALLAHU ACKBAR"
>I realise the orc is absorbing my whiteness and cry
>As the last of my European genetics leave me, pressure builds up in my gut
>I can't hold the pain, I release the last healthy meal I would ever have in England
>My skin has been turned brown as my shart
>My light hair and eyes turned a coarse and rough black
>I am one of them
>My instincts tell me to walk over to the mosque and pray
>Try to kill myself
>No weapons allowed in the UK
>Live in eternal pain

reason american hours are better is you have a billion people who ether speak english, or a language close enough to it to learn

maybe if africa had the internet euro hours would be better

>We've never tried such a thing,
You did though, hundreds of times. At least when (south) brazilians pretend that they are germans they do it ironically (i hope) but it seems like the posters from your country genuinely believe that they are europeans who just happen to live in some different part of the world.

this

Are you going to tell me you know my countrymen better than I do? This has not happened. If your vatnik brain can comprehend Spanish, come over to the latin america general and see for yourself.

America being the undisputed world leader contributes to the lack of nationalistic butthurt, which most other countries exhibit in abundance. I've seen a lot of Americans who are just chill and rich in self irony - I like them.

It happens all the time tho. At least other sudacas are not as delusional.

Sure Ivan, repeat something over and over again until it becomes true. Call me when it works.

kek did you thought Europosters are shit?
try to read asian post, it's really cringe to read every sentence

I am just describing what i seen many times. There is no need to know spanish or read you generals because you post a lot of that stuff in english and outside of your generals.

No need to become upset.

>Filter mutt flags
>They fucking move to another country and STILL want to do nothing but make fucking shitpost threads with their flag in the OP

There's just no escaping you fucking mongrels.

American here 5am CA time cus I go 2 work soon

Mutt posters are gorilla channel tier.

Fuck off mate australian hours are top stuff

>when lots of americans are posting
It's always arguments about whiteness when americans are awake and euros asleep

>all of this international love for America

Are we still talking about Sup Forums?

>Americans are great
I thought so before

t. Drumpf on "business trip"

stop rigging our elections

thank u '-'

Euros are always posting long history lessons about their shit countries. Who cares nigga

>they consider you trash?
yikes. that was mean, boris.