LatAm

Can anyone give a fair reason why shouldn't Latin America unify into a single country?
>mutually intelligible language
>same religion and morality
>same problems
>successfully integrated every race into their culture
>same taste in sports and fun
>same work ethic and mentality
>all cultures are literally variations of a catholic southern euro culture
If anything the European Union have to struggle more with huge cultural differences among its countries and they are literally being forced into unifying into a cultureless union while here we have everything the EU bureaucrats ever dreamed of but if anything separation is more promoted than unification. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpMLIUzE9h8
telesurtv.net/english/news/Canada-Mining-Companies-in-Latin-America-Have-Blood-on-Hands--20161024-0007.html
bnamericas.com/news/mining/chilean-mine-employees-earn-highest-wages-in-south-america
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOS

ESTADOS

GOBLINOS

Why don’t you stop creating the same thread over and over again? Kill yourself

DE

Perú will try their best!

it's literally my first time posting here on Sup Forums.

AMEXICO

Because everybody disagrees on what a regional confederation should look like.
I mean, shit, my country is possibly the closest there is to an actual example of a continental unification and we still have to deal with shitty decisions people made about the federation a century ago, and there are still more people in favour of the states than in favour of abolishing them. Not that supranationalism isn't an admirable goal but it's not a very practical one.

Always with the same lies. I bet you’re a bot programmed to shitpost

Why create superstates when its better to partition into smaller, local countries?

Latin Americans are too incompetent and authoritarian to manage it. That's literally the only reason. If you mestizos had Anglo sensibilities (valuing individualism and so forth), you'd be able to manage it easily. But because you're all just as culturally inferior as the Spanish, you're led by corrupt plutocrats that are unwilling to even approach unification because it would limit their power too much. It's actually comical how identical your countries are, and yet how little they cooperate. Half of the nations of Latin America are named after a warlord from some other part of Latin America, it's silly. Most of the rest are named after rivers. There's no history or distinct national identify involved in South America at all, and yet your masters are unwilling to abdicate (and you are unwilling to relieve yourselves of them), so you suffer alone.

I have no idea but Im sure Peru will try their best

it would be a geographical nightmare as well, Europe is small and with a mostly forgiving landscape, we have the Andes, deserts and jungles

lmao you sure sound somewhat butthurt my friend
>Because everybody disagrees on what a regional confederation should look like.
Disagree on what?
Because superstates formed by cultural unions are the only way to actually influence the globe and not be influenced, and its citizens can only benefit from that since their culture will be literally the role model to the world

this is him
youtube.com/watch?v=tpMLIUzE9h8

@Canada

I'd rather be lazy indio with hispanic values and littered with liberation theology than be a filthy beady eyed kike AKA an anglo.

sincerely, Brazil.

it should, but we've to make a lot of changes that would take years.. adn it should be South America

this
also suck my glorious golden brown inca dick, leaf

Fuck that. I don't want to get into dick measuring contests with the globe. I prefer /comfybalkanization/ and turned into Italy rer-unification.

You’re a indio,and a butthurt one
No south american country want to unify with brazil, a pardo shithole where 70k people die every year and no sane brazilians wants it too. You are autistic

I would rather have a some sort of commonwealth for Spanish speaking cunts

comfy balkanization will lead to your country's culture and ways being destroyed in the long term my friend

This has been your daily reminder that President Mauricio Macri is the only good president that any country in Latin America has ever had in its entire history.

pre-unification*

I don't want unification Joao Favelado da Bacteria

How so? People naturally care more about their local communities.

i rather just DESTROY brazil

So you unironically believe anglos aren't corrupt and the only ones with culture and history? And not really that you are ignorant about our culture and how things actually work down here?

Is it going to be an anti-Yank commie wonderland like Venezuela wants, or a free trade plutocracy like Argentina wants?
Or is it going to be $800 Play Stations for everyone, like Brazil wants?

I don't know why you're replying to him. Its pretty clear what he thinks, as shown by his smug, condescending post.

Mad Max: Latin Road Fury

>How so? People naturally care more about their local communities.
Yeah but people care about money and economy, the only way to preserve your culture nowadays is to literally shut your community in in the amazon like those uncontacted tribes or such. Technology literally makes it impossible for cultures to stay isolated, and the ones with bigger influence will basically enslave the ones smaller and the tendency for subservience is bigger when your state is small and has less power against bigger states

My friend that is literally already settled by default since the XIX century especially in South America. Brazil is the leading country on economy, politics and culture, Argentina is the secondary power on economics and a leading power on culture, Venezuela is basically an oil supplier for South America, Mercosur has already made this clear and its expansion has been halted due to politics since 2016

>So you unironically believe anglos aren't corrupt and the only ones with culture and history?

Anglos are not corrupt. The reason we are not corrupt is because we do not tolerate for our politicians to be corrupt, because we value individualism. This is something we have in common with Central and Northern Europeans as well. Southern and Eastern Europeans (and also Latin Americans) are simply more willing to tolerate corruption than Anglos. For instance: senators in Canada are only supposed to charge the senate for meals if they are for official business, and they cannot order anything that is too expensive. If you spend too much money on one meal one time, you will be kicked out of your party and show up on national news as an example of a corrupt politician. There is no political figure anywhere south of the Rio Grande that has not done far worse. You have to diddle a child or kill someone as a politician in Latin America before people start to care. Being horrifically corrupt is completely par for the course.

Of course other countries have culture and history. Spain and Portugal even have culture and history of their own; though again I would say that their culture is measurably worse than Anglo culture, in that it is too authoritarian and communalist. My point is that all of Latin America has had basically the same post-colonial history, and that the only reason the borders are how they are is because that's how the republican warlords drew up the territory after they defeated Spain. Latin America is all really one country, and all one political system too. It is just the names of the corrupt plutocrats that are different.

>Anglos are not corrupt. The reason we are not corrupt is because we do not tolerate for our politicians to be corrupt, because we value individualism. This is something we have in common with Central and Northern Europeans as well.
So the US is basically corrupt-free paradise amirite?
>though again I would say that their culture is measurably worse than Anglo culture, in that it is too authoritarian and communalist.
So you are the judger of history? How can you objectively say one culture is better than another one? Let me guess GDP per capita and HDI right? Yeah you truly see Anglo superiority in leading the world nowadays, especially in culture and economics, I am sure people are happy to live in Anglo countries and to slowly see their culture being consumed away in the name of profit and individualism. I mean people are so happy they even elected a status quo president in the USA in 2016 to continue this pursue of globalization oh wait

I can imagine a continental civil war, so glorious...

>the anglosphere doesn't have global plutocrats that disregard their own people for their own interests
L
M
A
O

and what would be the name of this huge nation user?

i believe it has toi be a mix between the most important countries.. Mexico, Brazil and maybe argentina or chile..

something like
Mexzil, Bragenco or some shit like that..

>So the US is basically corrupt-free paradise amirite?

By Anglo standards, the United States has a fairly serious problem with corruption. But Anglo standards are much more stringent than standards in Latin America.

For an example: Mike Duffy is a Canadian senator. His expenses were $90,172 too high. After this was discovered, he repaid the money, but he was still kicked out of his party and became a media sensation for two and a half years, bemoaned as a corrupt politician. For comparison, Operation Car Wash is investigating 232 different people in Brazil's latest corruption scandal, which includes misappropriate funds of over a BILLION dollars—and the judge handling the charges was fucking assassinated. It's a totally different world, Anglo to Latin.

Estados Unidos da America

just break up into small countries and create a latino union that promotes shared development and infrastructure and allows freedom of movement

GTFO you people behave like scum then run for cover, you're in no position to lecture anyone here leaf
telesurtv.net/english/news/Canada-Mining-Companies-in-Latin-America-Have-Blood-on-Hands--20161024-0007.html

m8, the only difference between Anglos and Latins is that you guys preach pragmatism and basically legalized corruption to the point that Gigantic companies like apple can basically force entire countries to not charge taxes or such. That is the only difference, meanwhile the Judiciary on Latin America is basically modeled after catholic morals and old southern european customs, which predates corruption a lot. Hence while our media keeps screaming about corruption because people get jailed all the time nothing ever happens in the US, Canada, Ireland, Australia and others. You worldview is superficial my friend

All of those deaths and injuries are of rioters angry that the capitalist bourgeouis Anglos built a mine to defile the innocent people of Latin America with honest work. And those same deaths and injuries, by the way, were inflicting by your own countries' police forces, not mining officials.

Leave the administration to us.

EL CONTINENTE DE MIERDA

PAIS DE LOS CHOLOS BOLUDOS AMERINDIO TERRONE NEGRINDIO
C*STIZO M*STIZO CR*OLLO PUTO PINCHE MOCCHE AMAZÒNIA

>Can anyone give a fair reason why shouldn't Latin America unify into a single country?
We don't share any common traits with Mexicans or Argentinians. That being said, I don't see any problem unifying countries which we actually share a culture with, namely: Panama, Venezuela, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica and Puerto Rico.

no one wants us, user, get used to it

LAT(R)IN(E) AMERICA

El diablo...

>having low tax rates is legalized corruption

Pardon me if I'm quite alright with my government not slapping a 500% import tax on Playstations.

>All of those deaths and injuries are of rioters angry that the capitalist bourgeouis Anglos built a mine to defile the innocent people of Latin America with honest work
Yeah, clearly lmao, see what I was talking about? You guys basically legalized corruption, it is moral to basically strip a foreign country outta of its natural resources and money by paying pennies to the workers and the country and basically by bribing foreing authorities and using foreign influence like intelligence agency you force the country to not create laws against you and benefit the local population? How is that moral?

Gran Brazil. Mexican is a banned language

ITT: Brazilians who think they can say what to do

>cheap gaming consoles are equal to better living standards
I am literally laughing my friend

BOOzil

CONGOlombia

PEEle

POOPxico

POOru

POOruguay

argentPEEna

It's corruption and no, looking over at many of the incidents these were armed thugs, not authorities. You're trying to defend the indefensible here, people killed so your corporations can obtain property is black and white criminal, rampant sexual abuse is black and white criminal, wilfull violation of a country's environmental regulations is black and white criminal. It goes on, this isn't capitalism you dumb fuck, that assumes regulation.

Wow, so is this the power of the unitedstatian brain?

El tiramierdas lat(r)inoamericANO

>Brazil will never balkanize into several different countries

but all the YANKS call, the rest of latinos mexicans so i think it5 would be better for you to accept to be called Great mexican empire of something like such.

south (NIG)merica is an amerindian/mestizo/pardo/mutt third world shithole and will never amount to anything

Kill yourself for making this thread, faggot.

Estados Unidos Peruanos

>paying pennies to the workers and the country

There are smaller states in Latin America that receive a majority of their entire state revenue from royalties and taxes levied on foreign companies.

Miners aren't soot covered children in the 21st century, either. The locals employed on a Canadian-owned mine are professionals operating technical machinery, and are being paid better than anyone else in town (and also being given free trade education for their future careers). If a square kilometre of undeveloped jungle needs to be cleared to open up a mine that employs hundreds of people, so be it. Brazil burns down twice that much jungle just to make burger patties for McDonalds, and no one in Brazil wants the country's agricultural industry shut down.

Holy Roman Catholic Empire of the Mestizo Nation

>The locals employed on a Canadian-owned mine are professionals operating technical machinery, and are being paid better than anyone else in town (and also being given free trade education for their future careers).
Everyone earns nothing, so I pay one sandwich if you work the rest of your life to me, yes and I take all the profit to myself and my family, why should I pay the same as a canadian worker or let the government create standards for them to work? I mean I am giving these people a favor! Their people should be thanking me!
>Brazil burns down twice that much jungle just to make burger patties for McDonalds, and no one in Brazil wants the country's agricultural industry shut down.
The difference is that Brazilians are the ones getting rich from it and the government here actually has really harsh worker's legislation to the point that every pro-Anglo party here wants to destroy it and basically returns us to slavery times

>Catholic.

Fucken gross, that shit is one of the reasons why are countries suck.
we should destroy that religious shit ones and for all.

The Roman empire is unique! Don't touch my roman empire!

And replace it with what? I'm not too fond of Catholicism, but at the same time fuck Prots.

If anything it's the reason we aren't like Northern Euro countries and the USA. So I greatly appreciate it

>The difference is that Brazilians are the ones getting rich from it

No, the American companies they sell to are the ones getting rich from it. Working in a mine owned by Barrick Gold pays better than working on a ranch owned by McDonald's. FAR better, even. Like, it's the best fucking job in the continent.

bnamericas.com/news/mining/chilean-mine-employees-earn-highest-wages-in-south-america

Islam

That's true.
One of the biggest reasons why we are a shithole it's because we are imposed a religion and culture that doesn't fit or suit or society, historical roots and way of thinking.

We should praise the same deities that our ancestors did.
Say, La Pachamama for my people, Quetzalcoatl for central Americans.

Shut up leafless

Not only that, the Catholic church never gave much of a rat's ass about Latin America. Maybe Orthodox Christianity could work, since it'd be ran by Latinos instead of E*ros back in Rome.

I keked. I'm a simple man.

Agree

>the Catholic church never gave much of a rat's ass about Latin America

Who the fuck cares about fucking yanks? That's why burritos are always cucked

1 in 500 years is nothing.

all retards

We are not central Americans you idiot LARPer

Canadian mining companies should be just banned, the only reason they're not is you corrupt the very governments you accuse of corruption

Go fuck yourself

Well after catholicsm, what’s the biggest religion there?

Catholicism is dying out in Latin America so they chose him to revitalize it and bring people back.

>We are not central Americans
tee-he

>Canadian mining companies should just be banned

For what? Paying their employees too much money?

The second non-European Pope in all history was from Latin America.

Evangelical christianity

Catholicism is the only reason why LatAm has any semblance to proper civilization.

Bad for him, he is going to get killed here in a few days

Latinos girl are the best

Why?

based leaf

I dont really care about religion user, all religion will be cancer in this country cause people cant handle it, people is just too stupid and take religion as fact and not a way of improving your life somehow..

Religion is bad when people is stupid.

If I say "dioporco" can you understand me?

he's a filthy commie

Yes let's unify Latin America and call it Mexico and use a flag that's three stripes, green, white, and red with an eagle coat of arms in the middle.

He's cute.

>No, the American companies they sell to are the ones getting rich from it.
Yeah, Brazilian beef companies aren't a thing, and not literally the number one in the world
>Working in a mine owned by Barrick Gold pays better than working on a ranch owned by McDonald's.
Yeah and does the chilean people receive any return from it or does the government has any control over them? The example you posted is literally the same as I quoted above, all the profit returns to Canada in exchange of pennies and a totally subservient country. If anything this Chilean success is strategic to south america because it creates a superficial example that being subservient to Anglo multinationals is better than creating your own industries and having a strong government, whereas in reality there is little to none government representation and if anything Chile will never be anything but Copper whore of the world and a commodity as they are 100% controlled by foreigners just like literally all their strategic economy partners in South America, and who suffers the most from that is literally the home population due to being totally subservient to foreign CEOs and they pay the price for that in having low government presence such as high unequality, inflated cities like Santiago and expensive public services like education which in the end most go to Argentina to enjoy free university. Protip this is the economy of Chile

No.
Shut the hell up.

Why not?