>uniting protestants with cucklicks
No thanks George.

right proudly high over dublin town they hung out the flag of war~

UK
yes so i never have to hear about it again

Flag
Northern Ireland is Serbia

Yes. ULSTER SCOTS OUT.

What exactly would be the point at this stage? Ireland is already cultural destitute and ethnic Irish won't even be the majority come 2100.

does ireland have an immigrant problem

i really doubt it what the fuck is there to do in ireland

despite that it doesnt matter that ethnic irish wont be a thing cus the ethnic irish are ugly and dumb lol

>does ireland have an immigrant problem
Ireland has one of the highest immigrant populations as a percentage and it's increasing quickly

England
Yes. Harold Wilson was right calling Loyalists "spongers."

Ireland
Yes

>Canada.
>No.

I support democracy, and a majority of people in Northern Ireland want to maintain the status quo. I do not support Scottish independence for the same reason.

I heard those people aren't Irish, but Scots that Britain sent to fuck the Irish over.

Finland
Yes

France
Yes

Scottish-Irish migration goes both ways. In fact, there are much more Irish descended people living in Scotland than the other way around. That migration also far predates the plantations; there have been large scale migrations of people over the North Channel since Roman times.

The problem with Northern Ireland was that it was just gerrymandered into existence. It exists because a minority of people in the north-east wouldn't accept the mandate. Kind of like London wanting to secede from the UK over Brexit except worse because at least London is an actual thing rather than an ad-hoc territory.

Most unionists are descended from lowland Scottish and northern English planters from the 17th century but they did consider themselves nominally Irish until about the 1930s. A lot of unionists are also just welfare queens who realise the Westminster handouts would stop, some of those people even call themselves "nationalists" because they are of a Gaelic/Catholic background despite not actually being nationalists.

The main thing to note is that Northern Ireland is just kind of shit.

Yeah I do

Yes!
The Irish lands should be united

northern ireland
not until the pr*ds are well and truly outbred because i don't want to be killed

Sweden
Yes

This is true, but at the same time, the majority of people from the Republic of Ireland want to unify.

>

not really an answer desu

theres a lot of fear mongering that says once they leave the Uk we won't be able to subsidise their shitty economy like england does but I read a report that says its not true. So once more people are educated they will want to

not an argument

Fair enough.

>Canada.
>No.

God Save the Queen. I also do not support Scottish independence for the same reason; Scottish separatists are mostly just Irish republicans that moved to Scotland.

mile-for-mile, N. Irish roads seem better. Plus, they haven't been fully euro-fuck'd (unlike Rip-off Ireland). Examples: currency and units of measurement

>dagomoorland
>Sure, but what about the Ulster Scots who're protestants and have lived there for centuries?

Yes i do. Get the fuck out protestant minority.

I heard that thy people aren't really Brazilian, but africans that Portugal sent to fuck the amazonians over.