I'll jump the border, try and stop me faggots

I'll jump the border, try and stop me faggots.

do it pussy

Dude I'm not even fucking joking right now if you can make it all the way to the Nevada desert I'll let you stay here and fees my horse for a living or help me fix my truck. I haven't seen an actual human being in 8 days now and I see a plane once a week or so. I only go into town every 2 weeks for a shit ton of food but I can buy you some snacks. I don't have a smartphone and I only have this one computer with aussie-tier wifi but you can use it while I'm asleep
God I'm so lonely I've only got my horse and hairless cat and the lizards under my porch

Already on my way to steal your jobs.

Too bad I'm on the tijuana-san Diego border

Your life sounds pretty good m8

sounds comfy

Oh no! Not tomato picking! That was my dream job!

wait, spics can work?

We only work if the job was stolen from an americuck.

Its only 5 hours from San Diego we can watch the sunset together
ICE won't find you here

I'd do it but desu fuck the desert.

Order a bunch of shit online and kidnap the delivery people.

>nobody will find you here

a-are you going to kill him?

I'd rather kill myself at this point. The only friend I have in this state lives miles away in town and I think she'd wait weeks before looking for my body since I'm out here by myself for so long

get better wifi then take me in

GO AWAY PACO

Five feet higher

>t. ICE

what the fuck do you even do for a living

My grandfather plans to build a ranch here but he's not in a hurry so I just clear whatever part of the land he wants me to since he doesn't like Mexicans doing it and I manage the website for his other business since my family thinks I'm good with computers.
I'm a fucking desert NEET essentially

How does someone live in a desert? Is it in some shitty house in the middle of nowhere?

>tfw no desert NEET friend

hey, that doesn't sound too bad. i'd do that for a few years given the opportunity.

Yes but with modern luxuries
The internet isn't actually that bad but I can't watch netflix or hulu and browse the computer at the same time

>I'll jump the border, try and stop me faggots.
if you get to La Jolla you can stay at my place until you figure out what to do desu

Enjoy getting paid $3/hr for manual labor I guess

>tfw codemonkey and stealing American jobs with my bros and no wall can stop me
>tfw this job sucks though