Post here if you are jelly of American culture and the worldwide butthurt against them

Post here if you are jelly of American culture and the worldwide butthurt against them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/donald-trump-netherlands-ambassador-peter-hoekstra-islamophobic-comments-muslims-politicians-burned-a8152761.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn
youtube.com/watch?v=YOuHExTy4is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>American culture

>Culture

I envy their nature and climate though.

It's nice, always young and you know it

Yankees may not have culture, but we do.

>BBQs and racial supremacism
Yes, very impressive.

See? This is why I'm jelly. I wish an entire world butthurt against me

Not jelly desu, just joking. Southern US has country music, barbecues, whisk(e)y, line dancing and lots of other nice things. They do have that nasty streak in their culture though...

Honestly wish we just had one unifying culture throughout the country, or at least 2-3 for north south and west.
Right now we've only got Californian, Hawaiian, Alaskan, Amish, Southern and Texan, and those native American ones. Also don't believe midwestern flyovers when they say they have culture

Forgot Cajun
but that's the point all of our cultured places are scattered and don't like others and the rest of the country is full of boring farms or cancerous cities

Same shit here. The world only knows Rio de Janeiro and think Brazil = Rio de Janeiro.

Country is popular as fuck here.

>American culture

The American society is vast and varied and deserves both praise and hatred for a variety of reasons.

Nowdays it's more like "fuck america yeah"

California is not America.

>tfw the only modern american folk culture exists within their diaspora

The Basque community here retains our culture. People look at us on their way to McDonalds

>American culture
youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas

>lake oswego
Explains a lot actually
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

We got this fucking clown as Amerilard ambassador
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/donald-trump-netherlands-ambassador-peter-hoekstra-islamophobic-comments-muslims-politicians-burned-a8152761.html

I'm learning spanish so I can escape this soulless shithole. You can have "america" and its "culture" w.e the fuck that even means anymore.

>islamophobia

This is why I love American even more and hate Europe

Your parents left Spanish America and you want to go back? kek?

The only real culture in the US are southern, black, new england, cajun, injun and appalachian. Everywhere else is flyoverland

There are some miniscule cultures too like gullah or creole i suppose

it's not nice to be disliked or judged because of your nationality though ;_;

>it's not nice to be disliked or judged because of your nationality though ;_;

Only when you are from a shithole, but it's great as fuck hen you are from a powerful country.

LOL
>So, Peter, what experience do you have which would make you ideal for the position of ambassador to the Netherlands?
>err... my parents are Dutch?
>Fantastic! You're hired!

>implying he is wrong

When did it happen? Tell us.

Not bad. I liked it.

Nah
Personally I'd much rather be British than American but I'd much rather live in America than Britain.

lmao just move to New England nigger

I love that he thinks he is in America and get away with all his bullshit.

Being fat, ignorant and black is not culture.

Also, if you celebrate Thanksgiving you're participating in Yankee culture.

>being this retard

You are just jelly.

Every european poster here is also jelly. They just pretend they aren't, especially from nanny state countries where you can't be racist against muslims in internet

Fuck Islam. I hate Islam. Islam is KANKER.

Now what?

>It is legal to smoke tabacco
>can't buy fireworks outside New Eve
>it is a criminal offence to publically insult any religion or beliefs
>nobody can shoot or own an automatic weapon, only Dutch army

Great nanny state

America is a lighter skinned brazil but no one else should be jealous of us were shit all the memes are true

Do you really envy nanny state European shitholes? Really? Are you a spic?

American culture was interesting from around 1840-1960. After that it's just been liberal hippy bullshit and bland corporate crap. If I could live in any time period I would go to the 1880s USA.

The current european political climate is absolutely fucked but culturally and racially they're better off. Every aspect of american identity is shitty and we're just white skinned chinks with our values.

You're still 163826482 times better than Europe. You're patriotic as fuck.

Yeah patriotic about what? We're consumer drones with no history or culture and the entire state of the country is fucked and even worse we make everyone else just as shitty.

>you will never live in a flyover state in the great plains, living a simple life as a corn farmer

Not American. You will not fool anyone. Prove with a photo and timestamp

Only the guns are correct, Ivan. And i don't want guns anyway.

>american culture

russia is kinda fucked too, no guns, we have the exact same hate speech laws as euros do, including the law that you can't offend religious feeling, its just that the government can't be bothered to enforce that shit yet, hell we literally still have restricted movement for citizens INSIDE our own country with propiska laws, again they are not enforced very strictly but the simple fact of their existence is worrying

I doubt this poster is American kek

nice proxy

Not him, but he's right. America is a cultural wasteland. The US is like China in that we've had our own kind of "cultural revolution" where things of the past have been destroyed or forgotten. People didn't starve to death, instead they got fat as hell.

>literally cant believe any of us are self aware
didn't know what to take a picture of but this is florida weather

It doesn't look America.

Its florida.

"""America"""

So you're a spic. That's explains everything

Your parents needed to escape from Cuba, Venezuela or Puerto Rico. Why are you so thankless?

who deluded you into thinking every amerimutt loves his country, user?

me no alamo
No i do live with them though

Because you need to be an ultimate retarded or a hispanic to hate America.

So you prefer your precious latino "culture" over this?

that’s a retarded statement

Nigger you've never lived here before, i'm not saying we don't have a quality of life but its literally the same shit as every other westernized country but with guns and more freedom of speech but who cares if you don't have any real culture besides some corporate produced shit.
Thats literally an average mcmansion here and i'd gladly change it for something of actual value and not material value.

He may be off in the finer details but Muslims have killed Dutch politicians who criticized them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn

>but with guns and more freedom of speech

Guns, fireworks, alcohol and free speech is everything. Every first world country that don't have these things are shitholes.

>err... my parents are Dutch?
He was born there. He's a born Gouda guzzler.

Pim was killed by a Muslim? That is new for me. And even if that was true, you can just make up stories about politicians that are set on fire and no go zones? And stick to them as an ambassador? Says a lot about America.

And left when he was 4 or something. He doesn't know shit about the Netherlands.

The only thing i really like is the guns but shit doesn''t matter when you live to serve corporate jews and have no identity other than muh huwite people and the constitution

>i-i dont want to talk about that
>n-next question pls

What country do you like then? Western Europe? Japan? South Korea? Not a single of them are better than you

All of them are shit, wanna know why? US influence, thats why i hate america.

>Your parents left Spanish America and you want to go back? kek?

No, my family has been here since before the revolution but before that Germany. I have enough money to live comfortably in almost any central/southern american indefinitely, but I'm leaning towards Ecuador.

He's also from Groningen, lol. Knows fuck all about immigrants in the Netherlands, for sure.

>Pim was killed by a Muslim
Technically no one of your hippies killed him for being mean to Muslims. You also have the van Gogh murder though he wasn't a politician.
>And left when he was 4 or something
First 7 years of life are most important in development. The Netherlands made him.

On a sidenote I keep forgetting Michigan has a lot of Dutch descendants.

>t. Collin Brad Mitchell Jackson-Carter on Proxy

Is this the 6D chess? Why is the faggit making up stories and stick to them? Why? Is that normal in America?

I'm talking with spics. Real Americans are probably working

You sweet summer child.
youtube.com/watch?v=YOuHExTy4is

John Denver isn't country

Have fun with your delusions if it gives you hope lad. We're just a better version of your country with the same underlying problems besides corruption.

>All of them are shit, wanna know why? US influence

So if Brazil is shit because US influence, why don't we have free speech, free guns, and zero tolerance against criminality? Fuck this world

t. grew up watching strangers play vidya on youtube

Japan and worst korea are consumerist hell holes because of US influence, the majority of europe is politically in a shitty spot because of US influence. Its has nothing to do with quality of life lad its about us being shit from a historical and lifestyle perspective.

You are not Brazilian. You type like your average wh*Toid subhuman burger.

>lad
Yeah, you're dropped.

I wish I was American!

>butthurt brown man in a part of the world he doesn't belong
Everytime

Hat

this looks like cheap plastic, if you want to live in the US please choose the real deal and not some fucking ugly McMansion

>mishmash of customs from immigrants that were treated like shit years ago
>mass commercialized ghetto aesthetic
>unhealthy processed food
>music designed by corporations to appeal to the average prole
>culture

Look at this flag, just look at this flag.

I'm asian juan

This is what happens when you cut down the forests. Sometimes a monkey will enter your thread and, in worst cases, make a shitty one!
Rethink your stance on deflorestation. Recycle paper. Don't force these jungle animals out of their habitats and make this board a better place!

am*riKKKa has no culture

t. redneck

clearly fake image
California should be the whitest state on the left