/brit/

Nativism edition

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10899359
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

America is Britain's enemy

Bout time you cunts put PEAKEH BLYNDAS on netflix made me wait forever

>tfw i wouldn't be able to trust any of my friends to talk me down from the inevitable suicide talk that would come out

BY ORDER OF THE PEAKY BLOINDAHS

nativism is a good thing

just had one of those early evening naps where you fall asleep at 7pm and wake up at 9pm confused, disorientated and even more exhausted than before you went to sleep

If all of these were as true then as they are with the wetbacks...Than America has made terrible mistakes.

All of the former waves of migrants were too small to upset the demographics or could integrate white. Mexicans are breaking this country in an unprecedented way.

but I thought there were restrictions put on chinese immigrants, heavy restrictions

WOAH WTF? LOL

Acid helped me recover a memory of being in hospital 20 years ago. I know it's a real memory because by remembering it, I remembered remembering it as a child.

DUDE ACID CHANGED MY FUCKING LIFE IT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD AND I CUMMED AND IT MADE ME SPIRITUALLY WOKE DUDE I'M LIKE SMARTER NOW AND STUFF

>walk into random walmart in south texas
>literally everyone speaks spanish even signs are in spanish

ah yes america

Dweud a ddoi di eto n’ol
Cariad bach er cilio’n ffo
Nid yw’r haf I mi
Ddim ond hirlwm
Er pan gollais ti

>As I understand it it's serotoninergic like MD but doesn't cause post-use depression?
no, it's not like MD
It acts on the serotonin system but it doesn't act in the same way that MDMA does, in simple terms MDMA makes your brain far more receptive to serotonin for a short period
LSD doesn't

did acid once and now i have schizophrenia

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of British culture.

Zadar in Croatia lads, tell me about it

pinche gringo

neat

literally just did this and your post was the first thing i saw

spooky

Done acid 35+ times. Just a dozen more trips and I'll have THE answer.

OOOOH SAY CAN YOU SHART

German Americans literally became the majority of white Americans

did acid once and now i'm prime minister of new zealand
send help please they won't stop talking about the price of wool and i've been bitten by sheepdogs thrice

Will Texas be going blue for good eventually?

got a plaster on my leg but i'm very hairy so this is going to be very painful

wrong. that would be african americans

The chinese exclusion act went a little bit overboard, but there's literally nothing wrong with keeping out papists and jews.

mrs browns boys is class

mental that there's a chemical that's a cross between shrooms and dmt and you can sniff it

i'm a yank

my bum stanks

having a wank lads doing a poo

all over you

t. pr*testant scum

Ah, Enoch, dear Enoch! He once said something to me I never understood. He said, "You know, I've told you all I know about housing, and you can make your speech accordingly. Can I talk to you about something that you know all about and I know nothing? I want to tell you that in the Middle East our great enemies are the Americans." You know, I had no idea what he meant. I do now.

unironically agree with this picture

It's peng like most coastal places in Croatia. My family had a hose close to there before the war but unfortunately it belongs to some Croatians now.

The thought struck me for the first time today that our duty to our country may not terminate with the peace – apart, I mean, from the duty of begetting children to bear arms for the King in the next generation. To be more explicit, I see growing on the horizon the greater peril than Germany or Japan ever were; and if the present hostilities do not actually merge into a war with our terrible enemy, America, it will remain for those of us who have the necessary knowledge and insight to do what we can where we can to help Britain be victorious again in her next crisis.

The Killers are so so overrated it's unreal

Reckon it's a myth. They marginally had the highest immigration after 1776 but at that time, the colonies already had over 2 million people of british stock. There's no trace at all of a german inflection in the accent of areas that were supposedly filled with german speakers 100 years ago.

why do you have this picture of my sister delete it lad

>hey user can I come back to yours, we can watch something on netflix xxx
>I don't have netflix
>....

>african americans
no such thing, theyre just americans or black americans if you want to be specific

>German Americans

again theyre just americans, clowns like kyle from ancestry have nothing in common with real germans

>in simple terms MDMA makes your brain far more receptive to serotonin for a short period

Might be the other way about? MDMA's a serotonin agonist and you effectively dump your serotonin resevoirs all at once. The reason for the depression for a few days afterwards is because you have hardly any left for a period, and the main reason for neurotoxicity is thought to be that the serotonin re-uptake process uptakes dopamine when there's no serotonin around (and the dopamine being broken down causes oxidative stress)

Would it be suitable for a group of 13 lads and lasses who just want to get drunk

famous for coalburners with STDs

took 8 tabs of AL-LAD and ejaculated in the sink with a flaccid penis (the sink was smashed to pieces but the pieces were floating in mid air, as i had stopped time)

mdma is not an agonist lol

go to prague, its fucking wild

Pretty much the entire midwest was settled by German homesteaders

>why YES i have to screw with my brain's neurochemistry in order to have a good night out

fucking state of you runts

reddit

Police agencies should poison the drug supply.

yes it is you imbecile

We'll be doing a weekend there alright but we're struggling for destinations for our week long sun holiday.

>waah, there are too many black pieces on my side of the board
Perhaps if you were a better player, this wouldn't be an issue.
Check.

Is there an intrinsic meaning to existence?

I'm trying to listen to the new Robert Palmer tape, but Evelyn, my supposed "fiancee" keeps buzzing in my ear

Unironically agree

>why YES i prefer to screw with my brain's neurochemistry in order to have a better night out
Fixed

MDMA is a serotonin agonist you twat

It's an 5-HT1a antagonist if you're being specific

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10899359

(5-HT receptors are seritonergic receptors)

I'll drink to that

statist cunt

Wish I'd never gotten a peek behind the normie curtain. Having a girl tell me she liked me, going on dates, holding hands, playing about in the snow, moonlit walks, palpable sexual tension. It's all so intoxicating. But now my only outlet for it is gone and I'm back to being alone on my computer all day, sleeping most of the day and wishing I was dead every moment I'm awake.

It's awful.

Yeah sure but please don't behave like a lot of British tourists. It doesn't affect me personally but a lot of people that come there get drunk throw up on the streets and sometimes start fights (it is kinda disrespectful). Now it probably won't have the same quality of nightlife like you would have in Zagreb but it is still a great place.

to pass on your genes

>It's an 5-HT1a antagonist if you're being specific
*agonist, typo there lads 'cause I was FUMING

mdma is good a couple times but really its not worth the hangover. Pretty sure I get long term anxiety and stuff from it too but I suppose I can't prove that
just switch to coke lads

160cm talks about drugs nonstop and STILL gets BTFO how sad is this kids life ahahaha

going to get my tattoo removed. cant believe i was stupid enough to get one.

just start doing drugs like the rest of us

postulating a new gimmick lads

it ends.

We're absolutely not like that. I've been to places like Malia, Zante, Magaluf, etc. Brits abroad are cunts.

We get very very drunk but never any fighting or intended disrespect.

Coke makes me anxious as fuck if I can't keep fiending though

A heart that's full up like a landfill
A job that slowly kills you
Bruises that won't heal

I can't. I have too much respect for my parents and they'd hate me if I did drugs. I don't even drink just because my mum asked me not to.

Yet we slink about like whipped curs ... our self-abasement principally takes the form of subservience to the United States ... we are under no necessity to participate in the American nightmare of a Soviet monster barely held at bay in all quarters of the globe by an inconceivable nuclear armament and by political intervention everywhere from Poland to Cambodia. It is the Americans who need us in order to act out their crazy scenario... We simply do not need to go chasing up and down after the vagaries of the next ignoramus to become President of the United States.

no

to end the cycle of rebirth by letting go of all material desires

Absolutely DESPISE art hoes

That typo literally just discredited your whole post lol. Fuck off.

I was happier unemployed

depending on dose and supplementation, mdma can cause either downregulation or upregulation (sensitization)
i believe the neurotoxicity is linked to raised core temperature causing oxidants to form from the bits that break off the mdma when it's metabolized

hat

any yuru camp man in

Zadar's a bit quiet 2bh, a lot more upmarket than Split and has a lot less clubs etc.

Seems more a couple's destination than a party place

this post is too relatable
i try and blot out any moments of clarity with mind-altering substances nowadays

glad you agree?

Hello, my brothers :)

doesn't happen to me desu. mandy literally fucks your brain up though, never touch the stuff unless im at a festival maybe once or twice a year.

Then most locals are not going to have any issues with you. You should ask some Croats on Sup Forums to give you the details about the place but pretty much any coastal city in Croatia is great and you're going to have a great time in any of them.

By order of the Peaky FOOKIN Bloindahs

>Hebrew letters

At the invitation of Her Majesty's Government, the United States is about to station on the soil of the United Kingdom nuclear weapons which, we are told, will be used only after consultation and by joint decision with Her Majesty's Government. Anyone who, after the experience of the last few days and of recent years, imagines that the United States will defer to the views of the Government of this country is living in a dangerous fool's paradise. Anyone in office who entertains that illusion is in no position to serve the security of this country.