>these are the people calling me a monkey on Sup Forums

>butthurt for being called a monkey

OP is a nigger

>picture
Still whiter than macaco OP

that girl looks cute desu

literal reddit

Whiter than you, João Macacos

there's literally not a single white person in that picture except for maybe that fat girl.
that poo skinned chink holidng the mil jug is hilarious.
i'm literally whiter than all of them

Be glad if someone calls you monkey, they are cute and smart, macaco.

>I must prove how white I am on the internet when answering to an obviously ironic shitpost
truly a nonwhite

I'm whiter than all of them and I'm not white.

>that nigger with the anime shirt

I never got the fascination for these skinnyfat/chubby kids with 0 muscle to support an authoriarian military regime system.
They wouldn't last ONE single fucking day in the military and would hence just be executed based on eugenics
Practice what you preach, god damn i hate people like these fucking mongs

Factually incorrect, I lasted 8 days!

The Asian/Mexican looking person squatting with the milk really tops the picture off for me

>wanting to be a filthy wh*Te
lmao pathetic

The real question here is... who’s that girl on the right and why is she clinging onto that neckbearded basement dweller?

Do these people genuinely belive they're white, or are they just joking?

Monkey

they're US election migrants from reddit who think Sup Forums is satirical

He looks Viet

their appearance shouldn't affect the credibility of their message, this is hypocritical

Also Americans on this site tend to have a very poor understanding of biological taxonomy and/or refuse evolution, so they will not accept the fact that humans are higher primates and are indeed animals

But seriously, who’s that girl on the right clinging onto that basement dweller?

They hate themselves and think that they'll be accepted by Sup Forums because they're different from other shitskins.

probably she is a basmenet dweller aswell

>these retards unnironically think black people are lactose intolerant

It should be a positive feature. If the picture is very much representative, Sup Forums could actually be more diverse than a lot of reddit