Why do Europeans drive manual?

Why do Europeans drive manual?

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/forbruker/bil-baat-og-motor/bilhold/automatgir-rekord/a/23362587/
elbil.no/elbilstatistikk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More freedom

Why do americans drive automatics? You can't answer with "they're fat and stupid".

>goblins too dumb to drive manual

i dont think so muhammad

Because it’s easy yet not lazy, plus it prevents you from doing stupid things such as using your smartphone whilst driving

Cheaper, special licence (in France at least) for automatic forbidding you to drive manual transmition cars. But the question should be why you guys drive automatics, and the reason is that Americans spend more time in their cars than Europeans so the conveniency is worth the price.

It's what everyone has to pass their license on.
So you have to learn manual otherwise your license has a huge "AUTOTRANNY ONLY" which basically translates to "IM A FUCKING RETARD PLEASE PUT ME DOWN ASAP".
And once you know how to drive manual you can drive manual cars which are cheaper. Both in purhcase, maintenance and fuel economy. Fuel in europe is like 3x the times compared to US.

Plus Europeans aren't drooling cagers requiring a car to survive, so pic related isn't a problem. If you had a manual in such situation your left foot would rot away.

Only (((car enthusiasts))) prefer to drive manual. 1/4 car sales are electric cars, and I'm sure the remainding 3/4 are mostly automatic.
So it's being phased out for sure

i genuinely find driving manual more fun. besides, it's cheaper and more efficient.

are these good answers?

>europoor trying to lecture americans about freedom

Putting ((())) doesn't make add to the argument; it just makes you look like a retard.

Donald-Trump-Wrong.webm

>maintenance and fuel economy
>efficient

Is this true? I always assumed that automatic would be better, since it's so much easier for the massses to drive evenly and smooth with automatic transmission

>Freedom
>Two-party system

Which part?
Aw.

Everything you said

Okay, so it's a few percentages closer to 1/5 than 1/4. But it's true that automatic cars have higher market share than manual

vg.no/forbruker/bil-baat-og-motor/bilhold/automatgir-rekord/a/23362587/
elbil.no/elbilstatistikk/

donald-trump-sorry.webm

We're just used to it. I prefer manual because I can engine break

Automatic Transmission is less suited to the smaller cars used primarily in the European market

They can afford it. Euros can't. If Euros actually wanted to drive manual, they wouldn't be phasing out stick shift in all their sports cars and supercars. Meanwhile, the Viper, GT350, and Camaro (with the track package) are manual ONLY. The Mustang, Camaro, Challenger, Corvette and ATS-V all have a manual option in all trims. Hell, the manual Porsche 911's only exist because Americans buy them. Euros drive stick because they are poor, Americans drive auto because it's convenient, and switch to stick for fun.

more expensive and were all so used to manual it an east cost cut

need a nationwide metro system desu fuck cars and fuck drumpf

If you ever ask a question; "why do others do Y when Americans do X", the answer is because Americans are wrong.
Manual gives you more control over the car. It's better, period.

It's just more useful to learn driving a car with manual, just like it's more useful to learn to use your head rather than calculators in math.

Don't tell me they teach you to drive manual from day one in the USA?

Ment teach you to drive with automatic*