youtube.com/watch?v=5YgocPXZs7g
youtube.com/watch?v=Un3ng31Sxpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's right
his country is also a shithole btw

every country is a shithole except [my country]

prove him wrong you litearlly cant
the retards eat dirt why would anybody want them

You can find amazing, dedicated people anywhere. Even in 'shithole' countries.

This. Brits for example are...remarkable...people....oh nO NO NONO

No, this one is a shithole
Nuke us, CCP/ KJU

yeah better let in a million to maybe find one guy that will work in some store
weve been taking haitians for years and none of them ever did anything other than dying or working some jobs that not even the hobos want

Nobody ever called scandinavian coutries shitholes

Reporting in.

true
but for example in haiti only 1 out of 10 people will be decent
in norway it will be more like 6 out of 10
in greece it's like 9 out of 10 because med masterrace

sweden is a shithole

Is there anything actually wrong with this statement other than being completely tactless?

Nah. That's trump in a nutshell

You just described Trump's entire presidency.

He's the polar opposite of Obama, who was always wrong but had a silver tongue.

Why shouldn't they have equal protections once they're in America?

>why do political exiles or minority groups facing possible genocide need extra protections

In the future it might be, today there are literally no homeless people, very high social standards, great schools, high quality of life, you need to slow it down with Sup Forums

You are right. But they're not the people who are immigrating.

I know they need it, but they make life worse for the people living in the country they emigrate to. It's not worth it.

>these people are brown and have lots of problems and low IQ and are violent, you must take them in, care for them, and give them money

or.... bare with me here.... OR.... we don't do that. saving brown people is not the white man's burden.

I am surprised nobody on Sup Forums or Sup Forums is talking about the f-52 comments at the joint Norwegian press conference, he legit stated he gave them fake planes from Call of Duty

Better let all of those doctors, lawyers and engineers into your cuntree right now Ahmed!

Did you read that from reddit?

No just a recording of the conference and news articles
youtube.com/watch?v=5YgocPXZs7g

Any other weak cards you intend to play?

No, you only heard about the even until you saw it on /r/politics then you googled the youtube video.

Believe it or not, placing your hands on your ears and claiming everything you don't like is wrong and came from reddit isn't adult behaviour, despite it being on fucking youtube

How old are you?

gb2r

I am sorry, but is free speech banned here?

no, only reddit speach

Europe in general is a shithole

t. shithole expert

>speach
Why are you so sensitive and emotional? People pointing this out are just laughing at a modern president incapable of identifying warplanes or remembering two digit numbers, I don't even go to reddit.

I agree with most of his policies anyway but after the IQ throwdown with Tillerson its just too amusing

>med masterrace
>country in debt to krauts
False

Calm down, faggot.

kek
you got baited sudan
you should know better doctor

You could have posted the time so we wouldn't have to look through a needle in a haystack.

In his defense, your posts do read like Reddit posts

>/our guy/

its amazing that so many amazing dedicated people in those countries don't turn them into non-shitholes
I wonder who is behind this

seething leftist

>baited
Sure if he was European but here are Americans this naive and emotionally labile on facebook

youtube.com/watch?v=Un3ng31Sxpg
Short version for you

She lost. Calm down. It'll be over in 7 years.

I'm not leftist Mr. la creatura

If you actually told us you'd be made fun of.

I am with you on a lot of issues, but I find this idiotic because its the exact same defense mechanism Islamist supporters use, deligitimize something recorded in plain sight by claiming the source is a certain publication, etc

he's right, the last thing America needs is more niggers.

I don't think it would affect me either way. Please come up with an appropriate argument for a foreigner rather than spouting the same memorized lines you use elsewhere

Where did that shitty meme start? I thought it was from Sup Forums or Sup Forums

you can but why waste our time trying to ?

Then stop crying.

The papers tomorrow should be pretty hilarious.

Dog bless you, America.

because they are fucking worthless.

Tbqh it says a lot that Trump with his millions of faults and rampant autism is still a better president than Obama and Bush.
How did Americans tolerate that nigger for 8 years is beyond me
Billie was still GOAT though

you're from a country he's talking about.

So are you.

yes we need more niggers.

Sure, but I am not this emotionally invested in political arguments online like you, at least have some composure and introspection, you look foolish

You're too stupid to refute the argument without pointing that out

You're the one frothing at the teeth for no reason.

There's literally nothing wrong with your responses, it's like watching and adult trying to conversate with a child.

I know, I'm trying to keep it from getting worse.

Sure its insulting. But at the very least its the truth. Maybe if people stopped sugarcoating everything people actually put an effort into their country. Also insulting people, I feel like that reduces immigration. So Toppity kek.

Yes, so take Trump's advice and stop taking in muzzies from shitholes.

He's trying to help you.

>it's like watching and adult trying to conversate with a child.
There's probably a reason for that.

Quads of truth. Sudan BTFO.

Holy shit you're pathetic.

The_donald is the other way, faggot.

No, because they're not Americans.

I understand Mexicans really want white people to take care of them, working is hard I get it (your feet hurt), but it's not our responsibility to take care of every brown person in the world.

Christ you're even more mad. Calm down, Abdul.

I know I am following his IP, he can't handle it, criticism of his beloved President because he believes partisanship should remove all accountability from any political administration, something the founding fathers of America addressed centuries ago

I love what Trump has accomplished, and if I were truly invested in the betterment of any community I would know that penetrating the media barrier and calling out the problems would be the first step

>he keeps posting his shitty strawman about immigrants complaining about their feet
>he thinks this actually happens
>he thinks he’s funny
Pathetic.

Hey autist: No one is taking your posts seriously. This is a shitposting thread. Take it to /r/politics if you want to discuss politics.

he's right though, western democracy/humanitarianism doesn't give the entire world a free pass to shift its burden there

An argument doesn't go away because its posted somewhere else, just show me how I am wrong and try to refute it

>the retards eat dirt

Is this post serious? You must be sincerely below 89iq

He's pretty spot on. The niggers he's arguing with can't bare the fact that we don't want more of his kind here.

>we

I think the children are the ones losing their shit as something justified and correct the president said. We don't need anymore nigger immigrants.

Thats the only good sub on that leftist shithole of a site. I wonder how the rest of cancer reddit is responding?

I hope Trump enacts his proposed points/performance based immigration program, it will be easier for competent people to immigrate for employment and weed out the losers

Don't take it too personally

No we don't. We don't want them.

>we

why are feeding that poltard?

yes we.

You're in the minority here.

>we

Minority groups should never get protection. That is taking away power from the majority groups.

honest nazi at least

You will go back Juan, and your feet hurting from work is only the beginning. Soon: your back and hands...after that: your holes.

>muh nazi
You're on the wrong side of this issue.

Spics need to stop
The USA has had enough

>/our guy/
fucking killed me

god I love seeing Mexicans seething and writhing in despair

What is that even supposed to mean? Also:

I could also just say 'no'.

Which is my right. It's my right to choose.

>god I love seeing Mexicans seething and writhing in despair
criminally insane

he is.
Nobody wants more niggers in their country.

They can come here if they get multiple chips in their body so we can track them and deport them back to their shithole when their shithole is done with their war

I don't get why they have to permanently stay

>alt-hype
Ryan Faulk?

it means everyone except you in this thread agree with the President.

The only thing seething and writhing is my penis, post more costumed pretty girls.