youtube.com/watch?v=-2LmKW3TtuI
youtube.com/watch?v=nhwtMOjWerg
youtube.com/watch?v=rSI7Bcbednc
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y3-_26tXT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Megan

The only side that matters

The one that doesn't look like a middle-aged teenager

Unaligned. Drake is a coked out loser that wasted everything and stopped trying. Josh is a weird numale that I don't care to watch act as an adult. Who cares?

The one who isn't a jew

the Schneidside

I always thought Josh was a faggot, Drake is better than ever now.

Team Josh. Drake is literally the biggest loser in Hollywood. Even more so than Corey Feldman.

What the piss happened to Drake Bell's face? He's got liverspots

josh because I liked the the wackness and he has tasted both intense failure and triumph. drake is just a dogshit dumpster fire caca factory

Whoever wins, we lose

Josh. He was a fat loser who made something of himself. Drake is just pathetic.

Team Josh for life
youtube.com/watch?v=-2LmKW3TtuI

We can't keep letting him get away with it.

At least Corey Feldman has a reason to be fucked up. Being passed around as a molested boyslut by Hollywood elite would make you mentally cracked. Drake just got too much money at a young age and had no idea how to invest and spend it properly.

Why is Josh trying so hard to look like a bad John Stamos copy?

Shit wrong clip
youtube.com/watch?v=nhwtMOjWerg

Josh has had a hair transplant, Drake hasn't. Drake has superior DNA

Drake. I don't know why I would side with the Theater Thug.

gonna have to go with drake. always root for the underdog

Josh

Josh because he was a fat disgusting slob that got fit and turned his life around.

>"I fuckin hope they fuckin die of fag disease"
What did he mean by this?

i'm on drake's side. because i know how it feels when people you think are your friends don't consider you their friend. ;_;

how coked up was the manlet

Seriously anyone who is in josh's side is a fucking normalfag. Drake escapes his life by living in disney land and I escape life by using this website and watching shitty anime.

Dan the Man

Josh, because Drake played Spider-Man in the shitty Spider-Man cartoon that replaced Spectacular.

drake used to have the upper hand, but he fucked it all up

>drake's drowning in debt
>megan went back to school, faded away
>josh turned into a good looking successful asshole of the highest caliber
whoever wins welose

I hate to say this, but I feel like I just still can't accept him. He's supposed to be fat. It's like he's upset some kind of balance in the universe.

Jesse, calm down

Josh gave me a nod as I walked by him at Comic Con so I'm with him.

>weeaboo defending drake

They're actually both short, Josh is only like 5' 9"

Drake's 5'8", Josh is 6'. Both are manlets either way.

hot meme fresh off the press

Josh isn't 6' tall

t. Met him

josh was probably wearing big shoes in that photo. drake is really tall.

Good meme.

Who could even defeat Crazy Steve anyway?

I pick Josh just because of how overpowered Crazy Steve is

Josh

You aren't expected to invite old coworkers from your old job to a wedding, but somehow we form this imaginary relationship between Josh and Drake (the real life versions) that doesn't exist beyond being just coworkers at an old job

Megan outsmarts anyone on Josh's team except maybe Mindy.

kek
KEK

Josh probably had a reason to not invite Drake, he seems like an annoying faggot desu senpai

#TeamJosh

He has a strong network, plus he's allied with Dan "the cunny man" Schneider. Drake literally can't touch him.

If you didn't somewhat identify with the plight of Josh growing up get the everloving FUCK OFF MY BOARD

>implying Schneider doesn't go both ways

checked

Drake rides on drakenjosh coattails while josh moves on and does other shit
Drake also still attempts to come off as the cooler one while demeaning josh

Josh is just a normal happy guy, drake is bitter and seems manipulative.
And now that josh wants to be away from him he plays the victim

quads of truth.

If you're not too old to care about this then you need to leave.

>goes on thread anyway
Pretentious summerchildren, when will they learn?

Drake threads are honestly the funniest shit I've seen in ages. Don't know why.

youtube.com/watch?v=rSI7Bcbednc

Brendan was unjusted so Drake is the new JUST

>Brendan was unjusted

This is false. He's just at a slightly less painful level of just.

What age group watched the show? 1994-98?

Late millennials

Gen. Z so born 1994 - 2000 probably.

Why did you make Josh orange? Make him a normal human color like everyone else? It will be better

this. Sup Forums is pro-drake territory. he is a failure like us. joshfags kill yourselves.

thats his kike sheen, his true color.

1992 here. drake and josh was huge when i was in middle school.

literally both are fucking unfunny hacks.

josh is one of us that rose up and defeated the chad that made fun of him on tv

DAN SCHNEIDER
BRING ALL MY BITCHES BACK

Neither of them wrote their own stuff. Dan Schneider did.

Who?

thats a fucking lie shitstain

t. 92

whatever you say moishe. fucking kike rats make me sick. that josh would know drake for years, FUCKING YEARS longer than some of you cunts on this board and then cuts me off like some stranger. Drake and josh knew each other like brothers. It should make any real Drake and Josh fan seethe with anger. It does for me.

>Josh
>Childhood involves being a fat fuck ridiculed constantly and picked on. But manages to grow and move forwards into a wealthy but down to earth man who marries a young aryan and lives comfortably. Shows hope for the young and bothered kids
>Drake
>Has the looks and is put as a chad his entire childhood. Wastes his money foolishly and is unwilling to adapt or change. Ruins himself by creating enemies with biebs like a true redditor and now is a coked up fiend unable to settle down.

Josh inspires hope, drake is a cautionary tale

hello yuro

i guess that magically makes them funny and not hacks after all.

damn I see the error of my ways. how foolish of me.

Its like a Greek tragedy. All you need is Brendan Fraser and it could pass as an Aristophanes play

original pic was in cali lighting, overexposure makes everything look samey and I'm not good enough with photoshop to darken him without making him look like a corpse

They were also childhood friends

Josh is a rat bastard and Drake is clearly /ouraryan/. So he does a little bit of heroin, hitler did too big deal. Drake would agree with securing an existence for our people and white children.

>knowing what constitutes reddit behavior
Sounds like you speak from experience. Now go back

Reminder that Josh Peck is a kike fag and anybody who supports his betrayal of a lifelong friends deserves the rope.

I just don't even understand what Josh was doing, I know Drake is a nutcase but an invite wouldn't fucking hurt, especially when the wedding is small. Don't give me the bullshit about money either because I know for a fact Josh Peck made an assload off of his Vine stint

>discussing F list "celebrities"

cant say im surprised

They're the new JUST threads. Did you people complain when we discuss Brendan Fraiser's career prospects?

Whats wrong with that? Are you saying we should only discuss the highest budgeting actors?

well you got me on that.

yes.

weird nips, looks like he had surgery to remove his leftover manboobs from being fat

also dem stretchmarks. put a shirt on please

While I think people care WAY too much about some bullshit celebrity gossip, it seems neither were in the right.

It was a dick move for Josh to not invite Drake, but apparently Drake is a desperate mooch that probably would have kept trying to pitch new show ideas to Josh if he were invited. Plus Josh probably would have had to pay for Drake's plane ticket and hotel stay.

I was born in 1990 and I saw a decent amount of it desu

I never thought that I'd be rich forever but
I found a way, I found a way
I always thought that I'd be set for life but
I found a way, I found a way

If you open up my wallet
See what's inside ($0)
IT'S GONNA TAKE SOMETIME TO PAY THE FINE
BUT IF YOU LOOK INSIDE, I'M SURE YOU'LL FIND ($0)
Over your shoulder, you know that, I told you
I'll always be 400k in debt
So JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

So around when you started highschool? I was born around the same time and seen it on tv but never bothered to watch it. Not sure if its because I felt to old or if I just didn't watch tv in general because the internet booming

Why do people who used to be fat and are now thin turn into huge assholes? I've seen that IRL a lot.

coke
see lindsay lohan

Drake reminds me of my grandpa

he grew up in a different time where being fat was entirely socially unacceptable and being a fat child meant you were derided constantly and then he worked really hard change himself and accomplished something not many people are capable of so he became bitter once realizing how different the world began to treat him

The same reason people haze.
When you've been at the bottom of the social totem pole and suddenly find yourself at the top, wielding that new power feels so fucking good compared to your previous life.

I was born in 1992 and I love Drake and Josh

Team Drake, at least he won't ignore you and will produce kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Y3-_26tXT8

This surpases kino, this is a joint

Drake = Red Pill
Josh = Shill