Tree of Life

super high me (2007)

How to die in oregon

the texas chain saw massacre 1974
the texas chainsaw massacre part 2 1986

also
eggshells 1969

Thin Red Line

DUDE WEED!!!! SO BAKED BRO LMAOOO FAT TOKES!!!! YO I GOT THE BEST KUSH DAWG!! YOU CAN'T OUT SMOKE ME BRO

all 5 seasons of MXC
youtube.com/user/ToxicTripod0/playlists

MacGruber, Strange Wilderness, Kung Pow

If you have a good attention span, panenkkoek

you and i would get along

Xavier Renegade Angel

I don't do it really anymore but I remember hearing really bizarre music while watching Adventure Time with my friend a few years back, like some sort of Lynch film.

Fear & Loathing or any of the Miyazaki movies

ultra comfy vid
youtube.com/watch?v=1G9mNBUymP8

Dark City

getting high? Watch Gay Niggers From Out Of Space.

>tv shows
Xavier Renegade Angel
It's Always Sunny
Nathan For You
Adventure Time

>films
Burn After Reading
Birdman
Dazed and Confused
The Wrestler
Being John Malkovich

Just watch a movie you've been meaning to lately. There's no magical genre of movies that are better while stoned, just ones that are bearable when you're intoxicated.

DUUUUUUDE

just watch a good movie you idiot

my favorite movie I saw stoned was Master and Commander

Eraserhead

>DUDE WEED LMAO LIGHT UP KUSH MARIJUANA GETTIN HIGH BRO LOL TOKE ME BRO

Why would Seth Rogan take a pic of himself smoking weed? What's to gain? Everybody already knows he's the dudeweed guy. Is this pic really old or something?

BROSKI PASS THE BOWL
I NEED TO GO TO SPACE LAWL!

Tickled. It's a great doc to watch stoned

>all these triggered posts
thats the whole point stop feeding the troll

>I'm baked
Turn the oven up a bit higher, fucking Jew.

>IT'S JUST WEED BRO LOL DON'T BE A NARC IT CURES CANCER DUDE LMAO SERIOUSLY THERE'S NO PROOF IT LOWERS IQ

i watched "alien" high, and tripped on the paranoia between the pilots/engineers and the lower crew. of course i was high and paranoid and hypersensitive, and that may not have been what really happened.

tfw addicted to weed

In all seriousness if weed didn't smell like shit or leave an unhidable odor I would probably smoke and go to bed

>inb4 use incense or some gay shit

>tfw too smart to smoke marijuana

What's it like being a boring faggot? You're just upset cause the opportunity to smoke weed never came up for you cause ya got no friends.

Across the Universe
Withnail & I

DUDE WEED ISN'T ADDICTIVE, YOU JUST NEED TO CHILL OUT MAN LMAO

>DUDE IF YOU DON'T SMOKE WEED YOU'RE BORING THERE'S NOTHING ELSE IN LIFE THAT MATTERS
I've smoked weed before you little faggot. Then I grew up.

End Of Evangelion

Imagine being THIS butthurt over people making fun of weed

>responding to literal underageb&

Marijuana users are the most pretentious of all drug users.

>smoking weed
come on man are you 14? at least do some good drugs like coke, shrooms, or lsd.

weed virgin spotted

some people don't want to do hard drugs or hallucinogens after a hard day of work and just wanna relax without destroying their liver

Love how autistic weed virgins get on Sup Forums

This. Weed used to be fun when i was a teen and in my early 20s at uni. It was great don't get me wrong. Then i got a job and a gf and other commitments. Weed would just make me lazy and recluse except for hanging with my stoner buddies and we did nothing but waste time watching shit I'd already seen. Anyway OP enjoy it but don't expect the good times to last. After a while it's just not fun anymore.

watch some ancient aliens

DUDE

>smoking when your brain is still developing

and thats how you became a pretentious faggot

My doctor told me I had high kino. Gotta watch what you eat, that shit'll kill you.

>sharing exp is pretentious
You are an idiot

This. I had never watched it until one rainy day when my girlfriend was at work. It was a real comfy experience.

This guy gets it. Weed doesn't magically make bad things good. If anything, it makes complicated things harder to follow. Really, there are two main options when you're baked: silly comedy or something sweeping and cinematic.

Blue Ruin was another one that really did it for me while baked as well. Very worth checking out if you like a good revenge story.

Fuck you. I'm still crying a little, and now I'm going to move to Oregon so I can be high all the time until I'm ready to kill myself.

Get yourself a vape and dabs, no odor

Underrated kek

>dabbing
shit way to get a huge tolerance and get headaches from withdrawal halfway through the day and from too much thc on some hits
not enough other cbd/cannabinoids to balance it out

dabbing is the dumbest shit, maybe once a month but shouldn't ever be daily