ITT: Films that nobody dislikes

I dislike it.

>catched

Any other movies with this repeating day theme?

Cant stand those early 1990s flims desu senpai

Honestly the most perfect adventure film

It wasn't bad but it doesn't make sense when you think about it. How does he get so buddy buddy with the entire town in a day? why doesn't the piano lady question why he's so good on the final day when everything reverts to normal? Imagine if you're some normie and then some random man comes up to you and suddenly knows you're entire life's story.

Wow, when's the last time this meme was posted?

I dislike it.

I dislike it.

>catched

REEEEEEEEE STOP IT

Cant stand those early 1990s flims desu senpai

disliking this movie means u like man meat in your keister.

The Mask. Seriously who can dislike Cuban pete?

Honestly the most perfect adventure film

Good thread.

REEEEEEEE STOP IT

unironically my least favorite of the trilogy

So what is it?

Edge of tomorrow

The Last Crusade is the best of the trilogy (I refuse to consider the 4th movie an Indiana Jones movie).

the chemistry between connery and ford is goat tier, actual comedy that didn't take away from the action/adventure theme.

I think they're equal

He's looped so many times he's figured out exactly what to say to make people either not care, or think there's a reasonable explanation.

It's like save scumming speech checks in an RPG.

Real interesting thing would be to see how he handles stuff after looping.

Part time

I've never seen one before, no one has, but I'm guessing it's a white hole

I hate that film after watching it recently. Bill Murray had to become literal perfection to satisfy a mediocre bitch. Fuck her and fuck him for putting up with that shit. He should have killed her the next day they woke up in bed together.

This movie right here.

but the fourth one is the best
unironically turn your brain off
this movie just makes me think of chris stuckmann and his braces so now its ruined

When I started reading Ender's Game, I thought this movie was based on it

No, see Starship Troopers the movie is based off of a book called Starship Troopers by Heinlein. The movie has almost nothing to do with the story in the book though.

El psy congroo

>this movie just makes me think of chris stuckmann and his braces so now its ruined

I feel thankful that i've never watched one of his videos, but also sad that his recommendations are held so highly

Mediocre as a comedy. The repeating day-theme is its only redeeming factor. 5/10 movie

Yeah, I figured it soon enough it has nothing to do with Ender, while reading I just recalled that long time earlier I seen some movie about space soldiers fighting buggers.

See? 5/10 is a neutral rating. You don't dislike it

I thought "go back where you came from or stay here and freeze to death" was the funniest line of all time and then later learned it was ripped from an old jack benny bit

your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad