youtu.be/0nZlXngXB64?t=2m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=Tw7LVx_cenc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>let a woman drive
>she crashes it
star trek is pretty redpilled desu

Don't think that mattered....

>let a woman be captain
>her ship immediately becomes lost on the other side of the galaxy and it takes 7 seasons to get home
redpilled af desu senpai

>Captain of the Enterprise C
>It's a woman
>Get destroyed
>Fly through time anomaly and wreck history
>Die
>Get ship and crew killed with females raped by Romulans in prison

Females are cut out for command.

im a feminist. f u guys

uh...

youtu.be/0nZlXngXB64?t=2m19s

uh, thats not the battle of camp khitomer

I'm watching the original series, should i skip to next generation? Original series is pretty awful tbqh

when the episode seems really dumb, skip
TOS has some amazing episodes, but they're buried in trash. But those episodes are what builds a greater Star Trek in later shows and movies.

no, you should have skipped ToS. TNG has quite a bit of crap to wade through but some of the best episodes of the franchise.

watch order: TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT
quality order: DS9, ENT, TNG, VOY, ToS

When picard crashes the enterprise in shinzon's death ship

Voyager was the worst. Don't kid yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw7LVx_cenc

Voyager was the worst for series coherency, and had some of the worst individual episodes in the history of modern Star Trek, but it also had some of the best individual episodes not just of Star Trek, but of any sci-fi series.

Shit like "Latent Image" approach Asimov-tier levels of writing, and remains unmatched by the majority of Trek. For that reason alone, Voyager deserves more praise than it gets.

>Warp core breach! there's nothing I can do!
>Did you try ejecting the core?
>....shiiit I knew I was forgetting something

don't forget REMODULATING THE SHIELDS

you know, the shit they did all the fucking time in the show.

>skip tos
oh shit nigger what are you doing

Only watched TNG and DS9, and I'm only on season 2 of TNG right now. So far, I think that the most moving scenes were:

>DS9
Sisko bombing the Maquis planet. The hesitation and genuine fear from his crew while he seemed like he was losing his mind was fantastic. Sure, it had a happy ending that justified it, but it really showed Sisko's nature and the differences between him and the other captains.

>TNG
Honestly haven't watched enough to judge, but I'll go ahead anyways. I really liked the scene where Picard enables self-destruct to resist Nagilum, and spends what he thinks are his last moments discussing his philosophy of death with fake-Data while listening to Gymnopédie no. 1. While the rest of his crew thought it was a classic Picard bluff, he was genuinely ready to die.

>ENT any good
No, just no.

>literally every other episode of TNG involves the Enterprise getting into a potentially fatal if not universe-ending scenario
>you're supposed to accept that there are tons of families and kids just hanging out on the ship at all times

Do these people never think, "Hey, maybe I don't want to raise my children on this giant hunk of metal flying through space that constantly encounters hostile warships and dangerous cosmic phenomena, and has regular interactions with a capricious alien god"?

>let some asian mongrel on the ship
>it crashes
redpilled as fuck

>Honestly haven't watched enough to judge
Once Riker has a beard you'll be in the best part of TNG. Everything before that is the beta.

Also, deliberately putting civilians into a combat zone is a war crime.

Star Wars > Star Trek

ENT and The Motion Picture are the biggest pleb/Reddit filters.

>Pretend to enjoy shit
>Other people call you out
>haha found the redditors XD

classic Sup Forums

Kek

Shaka, when the walls fell.
Tember, his arms wide.
Picard and Dathon, at El-adrel.

>Star Trek Discovery
>opens with USS Shenzou captained by a woman
>...
>the show is actually about the USS Discovery captained by Jason Isaac.

Hm, I wonder what happens to the ship with the female captain...

The Motion Picture is pure Kino, Enterprise is a silly waste of time for horny 13 year olds