If fight club isn't your favorite movie, it means you're a pleb

If fight club isn't your favorite movie, it means you're a pleb.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pfipIzr4JXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

or you know, over the age of 20

I remember being 14 too, m8.

Zodiac is he far better Fincher movie

DUDE LMAO SOAP

This will sound edgy and very in the mood of FC but by all laws of nature people shouldn't live longer than 25-30 years.

25+ yo person is a walking deadman brainwash to conform with society. And I'm 29.

Yes absolutely best movie in my life time.

On what planet does this jibberish make any sense at all.

He's a NEET who probably lives with his parents and is completely jaded that he has to make these broad sweeping generalizations to rationalize in his mind why his life is an utter failure.

Yes

>This is what Ameritards actually believe

Gee I do wish it was true and you died next year

>Wishing someone died
Why?

Because you're too autistic to share this world with me

That's just not true.

pretty much this.

Also Fight Club is an entry level film enthusiast favorite. It's like falling in love with that edgy punk girl that everyone's already fucked and forgot about after highschool.

Fucking kill yourself, filth

> be 19yo edgelord
> dinner with sister's sophisticated friends
> tell them I'm a cinephile and that "Fight club" is my favourite movie
> go into detail about the 2deep4u themes explored in the film and talk about how everyone else is a sheep for not "getting it"
> after a period of polite silence, they move the conversation on to Tarkovsky and Jodorowsky

I still cringe whenever I think of the look of pity on their faces

Damn that sucks. I never liked this movie even when I was younger. At least on a subconscious level I knew it was entry level stuff. The story for the time was pretty innovative though, but the fanbase for it are completely out of touch.

>Also Fight Club is an entry level film enthusiast favorite.
All of Fincher's flicks are. He's a competent Hollywood director, but never an auteur.

Most people died at that age in pre-modern times.

>people calling Fight Club childish and edgy
I thought the point was that both Tyler and the Narrator are wrong, but in different ways

>tfw I thought Fight Club was overrated even when I was 15

You mean Se7en

Se7en's better

TFW you went years of only seeing photos of Brad Pitt in magazines and never seeing any of his movies and assuming he's shit.

Then watch se7en, 12 monkeys, Interview with a vampire, fight club and seven yours in Tibet and realise he's a pretty good all round actor.

What are some good grown up movies?

When I watched Fight Club I realized that something was odd but I couldn't put my finger on it for a while. After a while it occurred to me that the entire micro-society that Tyler was building was composed by men and only by men. Which is very odd because societies can't function without women. The only woman in the movie who has anything to say in fact is a mentally ill walking disaster. This seemed so strange, why go on and on about the evils of modern society and how it separates us from our most natural environment, how work is exploitative, consumerism degrading and so on and so forth and yet the alternative is literally sterile, it can't propagate itself for more than a generation.
This didn't make sense at all until years later I found out that the guy behind the book is homosexuality, which makes perfect sense, since it's a sterile lifestyle. Then, I can't remember how much time later, I was looking at at some fucking terrible book on amazon laughin at the reviews and I noticed that among the "items people bought together with this one" section there was a book called "the way of men". Apparently this book also talks about a society where men do all kinds of masculine things, fight, hunt, compete and so on, yet again, no women, not only that, women are extremely criticized in the book. Guess what, the dude who wrote the book is also homosexual. It's incredible how pervasive their deviancy is when it comes to the way they see the world.

dude what if we just deleted all the credit cards lmao

t. roastie

Nope.

I watched this constantly as a depressed 16 year old. This and The Big Lebowski made me feel better about my situation.

Interesting I thought FC would be the favorite movie of someone in his 40s , since it's a Generation X movie.

What is FC?

Hey man that's not very nice that you say things like that to that person, that person is a person and he/she has feelings and stuff, quit being a mean man and such you hear me?

serious question since you never seem to get any (you)'s. why are you so dedicated to trying to force every discussion on Sup Forums towards reddit?

I-i know ......

Projection

Yes because 25 year olds are capable of running a society all by themselves. Dumbest shit I'll see today I'm sure.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pfipIzr4JXE

Mine too user. I get inspired by this movie, even if it is depicting freemasons

Is this your favorite movie?

Fight Club, American Psycho, and American Beauty; are all shit on by the contrarian faggots on this board. But they're all fantastic.

You know why millennials don't like Fight Club? Because they're so risk avoidant they cannot understand the theme. That fighting and risky behavior satisfies the soul in a way that all the comforts of modern culture cannot.

Fish, and plankton, and sea greens, and protein of the sea.

What are you ? Everybody likes Fight Club !!

>it means you're a pleb
I quite liked the film, but you're wrong. And to all these faggots saying "le reddot XDDD", fuck you. FC is a bit overrated, but fuck me if it isn't one hell of a film. I'm currently 20 and can't relate with it's themes that much, but I imagine once I'm old enough and have plenty of working experience, I'll see it in a different light and going to hold it more dear, if that makes any sense.
Great performances from Pitt, Norton and Carter, followed by Fincher's most stylish direction to date. I'd say it's his second best after Zodiac and TSN being the third.
/blogpost