Favorite movie to watch while stoned.
GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tw7_RqRn910
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Faggot

dude

Speed Racer, not even kidding. The first fifteen minutes are an exercise in storytelling, but just focus on the colors.

American Psycho. Not even memeing, there's a lot of hidden humour in almost every scene. The subtle sarcasm in every character interaction kills me.

It's probably unintentional. I agree it's hilarious either way

>tfw smoke weed and watch a movie every evening
I only ever watch films stoned.

I tend to forget some details when I snoke and watch.

>Mah boi
The first time I ever tried edibles me and my best friend watched Speed Racer, it was fucking exhilarating. To this day it's unironically one of my favourite films.

I used to get that too. What you've got to do to combat this is smoke so much weed so regularly that you stop experiencing the effects like giggles and amnesia entirely, and it just becomes a pointless comforting routine which drains your bank account and your brain cells.

fuck off back to /r/eddit you stupid junkie

Inside llewyn davis is a fuckin journey

especially if you're some kind of artist, and if you're smoking pot, odds are you've attempted to be, or are an artist of some kind

this is literally a reddit comment

fuck off

this is the most redpilled post i've seen on weed and as someone who smoke very frequently I agree. After a while it just becomes another desensitized vice. If you wanna use pot responsibly, try only smoking 3 times a week maximum, otherwise it will take way too much to get you high

what's reddit? Is that a website? Do you go there often?

>Any film by Tarkovsky and Lynch, most films by Bergman and Kieslowski (especially Dekalog)
Actually as long as the film is slow-paced and visually stunning I will enjoy it while stoned.

this, 100 percent. Multiple artists do 5 or 6 different storylines. Fucking great movie, unfortunately all anybody ever remembers is the titties.

sample: youtube.com/watch?v=tw7_RqRn910

dude drugs mannnnn DUDE smoke it UP dude BLAZE IT BRAH ART BRAH dudeeeeeeeee WEED lmao

huh? What's upsetting you so much?

Fucking degenerate stoner idiots.
Enjoy your dr*gs while you can IDIOTS, /ourguy/ Trump is going to come after you hard. I reckon the death penalty sounds about right, your smoking poision anyway we might as well speed things up and rid society of you scum.

grandmas boy and all those same types of movies made around that time

As long as it's not Hollywood garbage or a film from Asia or Italy (I can't keep up with names and faces), I'm good.

DUDEE DRUGS BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

After hours or Goodfellas.

i love tom baker!

um sorry sweety that's Cate Blanchett