So, what exactly makes it the perfect organism?

So, what exactly makes it the perfect organism?

his long black cock

Purity.

Seek help

YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE WHAT, EGGMAN

This also
>Able to live long
>Act like blacks and kill everything in sight
>Good in combat
>Able to climb and run fast
>Rapid growth, birth rate, and adaptation
>Act like blacks
>Have the gene

The fact that it can build and engineer cars and planes and is able to travel through space. Oh, wait...

It's a fucking space tiger. It's a great, deadly and very resilient hunter. But that's it.

Strong exoskeleton, high intelligence, rapid development, can adapt to different atmospheres, rapid evolution and adaptation of the species due to the parasitic aspect, can survive long periods of time without food, propagates fast in areas with suitable hosts.

Extremely adaptable.
But surely there's more to merit in what constitutes a perfect organism.

>can't read
>can't think rationally
>can't paint
>can't travel to space
>can't build things
>can't create technological innovations
>can't communicate
>can't colonize other planets by their own means, since they can't build space ships
>It is higly implied it can't see or at least have a hard time doing it
>can't build a civilization
>can't craft weapons or armor to increase it's chances of survival
>considering the fact that they were probably created as a biological weapon, it is notable that they're irrelevant because of the existence of weapons way more powerful than then, an atomic bomb by instance
>is highly dependant on the existence of other species to reproduce while at the same time being higly propense to anihilate any other species, thus endangering the own xenomorph's existance

I fucking hate how the dog/ox alien lost the biomechanical look of the original Xeno's. At least the ones in Resurrection had an excuse for looking like giant turds.

sadly all true, but if Scott and Giger had done what they wanted to in 79 you would have seen that the Xenos actually did all of that but some calamity had fallen on them and they reverted to primal creatures. Giger even did murals about it.

true, the degradation started in 3

it started in Aliens by removing the dome

yeah but they made up for it by introducing the Queen, which looked fucking awesome

It isn't. Only human-hating androids ever say that it is, and they have their own reasons to say it.

the male version of cuckoo bird, only it replaces males in any species by morphing into perfect version of it and seducing females with its massive Hectocotyluses

Id say predators are the perfect species

Grow in host to acquire specific traits to be adaptable to different kind of environments? Kinda like an evolution shortcut.

user why are you describing niggers?

It was only ever implied to be by a fanboy robot. Somehow people took it to mean it's writer's canon or some shit.

the aesthetic big black dick head, the ability to survive with a fucked up acid-base balance, another head on its tongue.

he is black like Shadow the Hedgehog

I hate non smooth penis heads.

I think they look pretty cool, though Aliens should've had both domed and dome-less Xeno's for some variety.

>which looked fucking awesome
maybe if youre twelve

They're not. It's debatable they even count as "organisms", unless you expand the definition of life to include viruses since the xenos require hosts to reproduce. It's obvious they were originally intended to be bioweapons designed by the space jockeys that went horribly wrong and decimated their race (cold war-era nuclear weapons reference anyone?), and Weyland wanted them some of that.

Then Scott lost his mind and tried to shoehorn in a bunch of Evangelion-tier pointless religious symbolism and crap about evolution that fundamentally misunderstands how evolution works.

>tfw they aren't the perfect organism

based cock poster

The Thing Vs a colony of millions of aliens-> I would not bet a nickel on the aliens survival.

Only a faulty android can find them perfect.

The Thing is pretty fragile, I seriously doubt it could successfully replicate acid blood.

Two mouths so it can drop a fire mixtape twice as fast

>loses fights to humand and predators
>stuck in whenever they habitate
>cant travel in space
grand scheme of things they are not threatening as smallest bug in earth

KEKKERINO

>tfw you realize androids are the real perfection in that universe

can suck his own dick while taking a shit

>tfw this -- refute all this --

can we get a side-by-side comparison of all the different xeno's?

i'm still confused as how the one int covenant differs from the others, i thought it looked very much the same

nigger are you shit talking the queen, I will cut you

>hatch out of egg
>facehugger stage has to find a host
>lays a new egg

???

Wrong

that actually sounds really cool and tragic.

that´s actually the most terrifying aspect of the thing. it probably has eaten entire planets

Ash just got really hard from looking at it kill people it's not perfect

The ability to have a long string of shitty films yet still draw in a budget for another.

You know Giger approves of Cameron's work on the queen, right? Is he twelve too?

>replying to a 3 hour old b8

But m8 they can evolve into fucking pyramids

its adaptability and ability to thrive in any environment

but by this definition the alien from Life out preforms xenomorphs by light years

Aesthetically pleasing
Strong
Agile
Fast
Most likely intelligent if given enough time to develop and learn

No sex

The original Alien was a guy that took their victims to turn them into eggs, getting their best genetic aspects to improve the specie.

Basically it was parasitical a self sustained organism, that it's way to reproduce was to turn everytbody else as them.

what the hell is wrong with that head that creature is not an 200 IQ physics professor, why the retarded cranium

And that's why they were so wicked and violent, it was their reproductive instinct...until Cameron came with the "save the Queen" garbage.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't androids been the only one to say this (can't remember if Lance Henriksen said it in Alien 3)? They obviously have a massively different perspective.

It actually isn't. That's just Ash's outsized appreciation for an overtly hostile organism, because Ash is literally inhuman and has contempt for his creators, same as David.

We never see an individual alien or a colony of aliens surviving longer than, say, a few weeks, or months. They have a way of being so hostile that their presence militates whatever species they're antagonizing (humans, predators) toward their (the aliens') destruction. They're an artificially created organism which is "too violent" in the sense that they didn't evolve normally, but were created by some meddlers to be sport-animals, killing-machines and so on, and not actually naturally evolved animals that, as Agent Smith said, "naturally find an equilibrium with their environment." No, no such equilibrium is found (killing everything else, setting up a colony maybe, and pretty much going to sleep does not count as an equilibrium).

You're on the right track. Misanthropic androids are in a better position to hold this kind of view. Even Bishop, who was successfully "inhibited" in his own design, still appreciated the "magnificient" specimens.

But then humans and (gyonids) are capable of taking the opposing views. See the terrible Resurrection for this.

autists aren't people user

Religion has been present in the franchise, one way or another, since near the beginning.

The eggs were originally supposed to have one vagina-like slit opening. The studio complained that it was too much so Giger changed it to be a "+" opening, which he salvaged as an opportunity to poke fun at the Christian cross.

Android named Bishop, colony of monkish convicts, a literal "religious test" about competency to run a spaceship properly, Christian androids which abhor the abomination of alien/human experimentation, a prototypical alien designated by its designers as "the deacon". Jesus has been a bigger spook in the series lately but it was always there to some extent.

But user, every human being is autistic.

I want to put my dick in it

Doesnt eat
Doesnt sleep
Fast, strong, smart, silent
Killing it usually results in death or massive damage
Cant be reasoned with or placated
Exists solely to serve the species at any cost

It deserved a much better origin than 'murder babby made by a gay robut with daddy issues'.

Beeenis and Baaaginaaaa! :o)

i agree regarding the xenomorphs, but i have to add as a sidenote that there is no equilibrium on earth. when they tried in the 60-70s to make mathematical models for ecosystems and find out why they worked and how an equilibrium was created, it turned out that it's all chaos, nothing lasts, populations and even species come and go without any regularity.

>we will never see a xeno live long enough to develop intelligence, self-awareness, and a civilization
Feels bad man

That's fair. That's why I wanted to couch my Agent Smith reference as simply a reference to another piece of science fiction (speculation on our fictional worlds), and not pretend that "muh equilibrium" is science fact. It's just another idea that I got from watching a made-up movie.

This

>>we will never see a xeno live long enough to develop intelligence, self-awareness, and a civilization
If this really happened then they'd trully be the perfect organisms. They'd also be pretty close to being immortals.

This was part of the original script. The murderous xenomoprh we all know and love would have been its initial stages. Then it would mature and behave more civilized. Alien has a fascinating development process before it reached the big screen.

It may be really easy for a xenomorph to live, specially considering it doens't need to eat and is probably immune to many bacteries and who knows what more...

>perfect organism
>not White

Jews at it again!

Its highly implied in the original that the alien is intelligent and has its' own rituals/hunting techniques. The deleted scenes show this even more but scott took them out because
>dont want to show the audience muh man in a suit in plain view

Its black and athletic

Kills mostly white people

>which lives a full, scholarly life of 200 years

kek.

this is a joke? can you imagine xenomorph painting?

Magnificent find. So Dan O'Bannon is the true genius behind the movie.

>200 years
What I wouldn't give to see a movie about their intelligent more sensible side.

And always gets killed.

they already have, it's called "hive".
No need for shitty wars for territory/princesses, when all the monkeys are on the menu and all are genderless

its carapace and its reverse articulated legs