I think the funniest thing about people complaining about "capeshit" is that you still paid for your ticket to see it...

I think the funniest thing about people complaining about "capeshit" is that you still paid for your ticket to see it. They still made their money off you. So you hated it but you still made Disney, WB, Fox, etc. richer. Good job.

I just don't bother going anymore. I couldn't give less of a shit

>le piracy dunt exist faec

Piracy is wrong you fuckheaded dimwit. Either you go to the movies and support the film or you don't. Otherwise, you deserve prison.

Don't worry. They track movie piracy. He's going to get hit with a HUGE fucking fine. >:)

How are people supposed to know they dislike/like it if they don't see it? Are you retarded?

Because you only have to watch like one capeshit film before you realize you are going to hate all of them? You don't keep watching capeshit to keep saying you hate it.

Some capeshit is good though (TDK, Raimi's SpiderMan, etc). Just because the genre is shitty by and large doesn't mean every movie in the genre will be terrible.

Thank you for your continued funding of our films.

the concept didn't exist until the MCU started up.

but you type like you're underage so I can understand how it would all seem like the same shit.

also raimi spiderman movies were shit

Spiderman 2 is a fucking masterpiece. You shut your mouth, or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you.

>stop liking what I don't like
Great thread OP

>is that you still paid for your ticket to see it
No i dont

>also raimi spiderman movies were shit
t.pleb

I think the last capeshit movie I bought a ticket for was the first Iron Man film.

Congratulations. You caused the MCU to happen by making Iron Man such a huge success.

Nah, I watched them when they were on tv. Not on the web, not in the theatre, not on dvd/blueney. On plain old tv.

You don't even have to wait that long. I saw BvS and Suicide Squad this year. BvS was good. SS was like some Marvel shit.

I've never seen a Marvel movie that is as stupidly disconnected as Suicide Squad.

However I've heard the Suicide Squad novel is a lot better so I found a .epub and put that on the ol' Kindle. Looking forward to reading it when I'm done with my current book.

You've never seen Thor TDW or GotG2?

I haven't seen either Thor, no, but I don't remember any such problem with GotG2.

how is spiderman sposd to eat his popcorn?

>but I don't remember any such problem with GotG2.

I've heard about that. It's called "Full Force/Pull Pork Marlel Denial".

Making up a term is pretty fucking autistic of you.

Are you implying that gotg 2 is a bad film or that it's disconnected from the mcu?

>there will never be a Plastic Man movie

>tfw no Stilt Man kino

Sup Forums only pretends to hate capeshit so they can appear to be "mature" and "patrician". It's obvious that Sup Forums loves capeshit otherwise they wouldn't talk about it 24/7 and have these pointless company wars. This place also unironically thinks BVS is one the best films of the 21st century.
Sup Forums is just as 'plebeian' and 'reddit' as the people they make fun of for liking capeshit

I dont go to cinema for capeshit, seen mostly later in home.