Rick and Morty is a good show they said, Rick and Morty isn't reddit cancer they said

Rick and Morty is a good show they said, Rick and Morty isn't reddit cancer they said...

youtube.com/watch?v=coJ3UwP0Ri0

>adults
They all look 20.

seems like none of them (except for the older lady maybe) actually like the show, but believe they have to like it because it's hip or something

>20
So adults?

They act 16.

Brianna is a qt.

Mandatory military service right fucking now.

I couldn't make it through the whole video and that's coming from a r&m fan
That fat cunt was way too psyched for a TV show he could easily watch at home

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""adults""""""""""""""""""""""""" that watch cartoons
yeah right

Brianna a cute
The fat fuck acts like every Redditor ever

I really don't get it. I would think the channel is too see reactions of people who don't know it. This time everyone basically freaked out and said "yes i know that"

Reaction channels are bad enough but at least I understand the point if it is the first reaction to something
This is baffling.

even does the :O face too

why do people do that?

As if you'd pass it neckbeard.

>We're going to watch Rick and Morty
>EHGRRRRR MAHHH GAWWWHHHDDD. I LUUUVVV RICK AND MORRRRDDDDYYY

why do you autists know her name ? do you unironically watch react videos ?

>he's too insecure to just watch a tv show and not worry about being associated with autistic elements of the fanbase

Fuck that fat fuck Brandon. Christ. If you've ever met a "person" like this in real life it's a fucking torturous experience. You can't even makes jokes around them because they take everything so seriously, completely paradoxical to the persona they front, and god forbid you call them out on their retarded behaviour.

their names are written on screen right under the fucking faces you retard

>why do you autists know her name ?

How fucking stupid are you?

This. I don't get why anybody would give a flying fuck what those retards at reddit like. I watched Rick and Morty expecting it to be terrible. It was alright, nothing really special.

>None of them laughed at the "That was my daughter's paediatrician" joke

FUCKING PLEBS that was the funniest line that they showed you.

I liked the 1st season though.
Anyone else feel this way?

>This is dark humour at it's finest and I love it.

I bet if that fat cunt watched a single episode of Chris Morris' "Jam" he'd bust a blood vessel moaning about how problematic it was.

You have to understand that the audience for this shit is mostly children, children who are easily amused by overreactions of any kind. Add in a popular meme cartoon and you've got a hit video.

I thought it was like showing a video to your friends.
But for people without friends. That is how I understood reaction channels.

Ha Ha. Brandon's the kind of Redditor who calls everything "epic" and rates every capeshit 10/10.
>NOOOO WEEHHHH!
>SEASON 3 NOWWWWWW!
>WUB A DUBBA DUB!
He's like a Redditor version of Eric Cartman.

Channers need their security blankets so they can feel unique,cool and counterculture

It's like a parody by The Onion

>hates Rick and Morty

>makes reference to other cartoon

technically 18+ are "adults"

Why does Brandon like every single thing he's on?

welcome to the 21st century, buddy

And?

I enjoyed Rick and Morty a lot when I watched it a few years ago, now I feel like I can't watch it without guilt

I don't hate R&M because it's a cartoon. I didn't even say I hated it in that post.

claimed

You know they don't get real people to do this. They get the bottom of the barrel LA actors. This is just shitty viral marketing dumbass.

>Reacting like that to some shit you've already seen
I never met normal people who react like a squealing pigglet to things they like or even love
What the fuck is his problem

You've never meet women?

I love watching these react videos featuring people from my demographic because then I can pretend that I have friends to enjoy television and film with.

I can never get through these videos. who watches this shit?

What kind of women do have in your country?
They're more exicted about stuff, sure, but it's never this "some Tumblr chick who found a Sherlock Holmes crossed with Harry Potter crossed with Hunger Games fanfiction" fangirl ear rape

>*closes browser and throws computer in the trash*

t. redditandmemey fan

>What the fuck is his problem

he's getting paid a lot of money to react in that way

They're actors

who do you think?

bored kids and soccer moms with too much time on their hands?

Same, 1st season is great.
The 2nd was a big step down in quality and the 3rd isn't looking any better unfortunately.

>Anyone else feel this way?
here.
Second season didn't even have a cuck episode.
What was the point.

Who's best reactfu and why is it Rachel?

Lia.
Not even a contest.
Also claimed.

Sophia

Best girl is tori. Only underage fags disagree

mahrly

how do people be this fat and this reddit?

fuck off idiot.

sjw cunt

>watches reaction videos
>calls others stupid

"It's so dark, I love it!"
"Why is BvS SO DARRRK?! I hate it! It's not like my childhood cartoons at all!"

What is wrong with you? This is not a reason to dislike the show. I also want to eviscerate those disgusting people, but the fact that the show is popular says nothing about its quality.

Even if you're not from Sup Forums you have to admit that guy is fat and is a living Reddit stereotype.

>I LOVE THIS. IT'S MY FAV EPISODE!! : O

god dammit i like react for it's broadish scope of participants but this fat fuck is insufferable, i hope he eats himself to death soon.

tori is best girl

Yeah, but not actually.
Certainly not these days.

The treshold should be 30 or when you have a steady, real job and live on your own. Whichever comes first.

>It's a Sup Forums reacts to normies reacting to stuff episode again

it's that 14/15 yo chick her name is gloria if i'm not mistaken, she's pretty hot.

Legally I suppose.

fuck i hate this fat guy, he's like a living embodiment of reddit
i truly wish death upon him i really do and it should be a slow death.

>neckbeard
Enough of this meme.

This put me off watching the show even more

They'd just millenialize the shit out of it.

>hurr durr all societal ills can be solved by beating young people with a stick

This guy becomes your new room-mate.
What do you do?

>hurr durr there's nothing wrong with current socieyt except drumpf and racist white pipo and capitalsim

And this is why it should be mandatory.

>Y- you ever watch Rick and Morty?

>Rick and Morty isn't reddit cancer they said
Did Reddit say that?

AFAIK they're bringing it back in sweden, but an advertisement/announcement video they put out feautured a young boy getting a make-over to look like a girl (looks like those faggot swedes took it off youtube).
They've also promoted their military with big homo-flags.

Never underestimate the ability of leftists and liberals to destroy something.

is that fucking Ja/ck/ ?

The middle aged lady is based

>today you'll be watching X
>oh yeah I love that show!

THAT DEFEATS THE STUPID POINT OF YOUR RETARDED CLICKBAIT VIDEO YOU GODDAMN HACKS

I thought this was a parody of the stupid kids react to things videos?

sauce

They're American tho

Daily reminder that this should be at most age 25. Man children are killing any semblance of culture in america, and soon the world

Yes, these people would be so much better off wearing high heels with their uniforms and having women's pride parades. The modern military with it's inclusion of women is a fucking joke.

depends on the size of the stick

Man children are a symptom, not the cause.

Do you think Brianna will go out with me? Pls respond

why are nris so cute?

With those dubs, definitely

I want to race mix with Brianna!

Sure she isn't latino?

nris?

This is a little much, but a year or two of mandatory domestic or international service should be required. Works great in Norway/Denmark etc. I'd say Sweden too but teehee black dicks amirite

Kys