Hit me up with some of that perfect casting, pic related

Hit me up with some of that perfect casting, pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SlA9hmrC8DU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pearlman was probably "perfect" casting for hellboy, but honestly who gives a fuck about hellboy

Back to plebbit with you

smugpepe.jpeg

Am I the only guy who's looking forward to this movie? Harbour has the same "caveman" like look that Perlman does and in makeup/ prosthetics he'll look damn near perfect as HB. In addition to that, they're going to be darker and more like the comic storyline which was my only gripe with the Del Torro movies. I want to see muh HB comics on the big screen.
I just hope they don't do the first movie AGAIN like I feel like they are going to do. Leave the Rasputin stuff for a sequel and let the audience have a few questions about his actual origin, they can show the introduction with the island off the coast of Scotland, but I don't want to see them address anything more than him being brought into our world.

When I first heard about the casting, I thought "What a waste, should have gotten Aaron Eckhart." But I'm totally turned around now.

Christopher Reeve as Superman
J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson
Rorschach, Dr. Manhattan, and Comedian in Watchmen

Kevin Durand as Elon Musk someday I guess, easier to cite examples with capeshit

Maybe Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley?

Nah I have similar thoughts to you. Would have liked to see Perlman have a nice sendoff movie first, but such is life I suppose.

Rorschach, Dr. Manhattan, Comedian, forgetting about my man Patrick Wilson

I was expecting a third movie for years, what happened? The lore was cool.

>should have gotten Aaron Eckhart.

He has his own franchise remember?

I left him out deliberately. That was extremely good casting but it does not rise to the levels of absolute perfection OP demanded, in my view

I agree. I loved how Del Torro was more interested in the mythological and weirdness side of the HB universe. But it was lacking the darker, more serious side of it as well.

True, but in my eyes he played Nightowl perfectly just as McHattie played Hollis Mason perfectly.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

He'd make a perfect Big Boss

Nick cage is a jew?

haha alot more actors are jewish than that buddy

Has he ever been miscast?

Granted, Commissioner Gordon could be a mistake.

No he has a lot more depth than just evil screamy man. I could definitely why he was cast. (Won't top Gary Oldman though desu)

I'm just wondering why he needed to pump iron for the role.

it's over

no thus he isn't listed there

Because playing drums is physical work?

You don't need pythons to drum. You need endurance.

To appear more dominant and intimidating. Look at all the times he raises his fist to stop the music. Now imagine if it would have the same impact and commanding force if he had tiny spagetthi arms. He'd look like a veiny penis with eyes.

Godlike in burn after reading

youtube.com/watch?v=SlA9hmrC8DU

I found the whole elf kingdom shit jarring as fuck and that aside the 2nd movie just wasn't good. Should've stuck with nazis and satanism.

>Should've stuck with nazis and satanism.

Thing is Hellboy handles EVERYTHING supernatural it's not just Nazis all the time, though that does have some of the more fun elements, imagine if this new movie has Lobster Johnson

Quinto as Spock and Urban as Bones. NuTrek is shit but those two guys are great.

this