Grow up you edgy little faggot

This.

>he just watched no country for old men for the first time

Walter_white.tiff

This smarmy manlet in his dads suit

t. Meyer

youtube.com/watch?v=fHKrCs1rFRI

>No ma'am I know what bear leads to
what the hell bears had to do with anything?

I liked John Wick but it felt forced how everyone was scared of Keanu Reeves
He wasn't a bad guy but everyone in the movie acts like he's done horrible incredible things and it wasn't believable

doesnt help the way the action is directed with random guys popping out from everywhere and Wick just lucks through

what a shitty show

Being mauled to death by fucking bears. Thats what got him killed. Those Mexicans were shooting at the bear killed the girl in the pool but accidently shot Llewelyn

The obvious one

youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

I know this is low effort bait but I'll bite.

What would be an example of a non forced badass? Isn't every scripted show/ movie 'forced' by definition?

Literally 95% of characters in game of thrones

>forced
my dubs disagree

unironic

it was hilarious how she was built up to be the final opponent and the fight was just thirty seconds of her getting thrown around

fpbp

If you walked into No Country expecting it to be a 'hurr durr' meathead action movie with 90s antihero badass mofos, then you should just kys.

Chigurh isn't a 'badass' and he never was supposed to be. He's just a guy who uses common sense.

Yay bait

No the Mexicans were running from the bear and shooting at it Llewelyn had already been mauled to death

any Ryan Gosling flick

Poe Dameron

wwtt

m8 if your going to samefag wait the customary 3 minutes and make it worthwhile

GUERRERA WANTS TO FUUUUUCK

He is legitimately the most terrifying film villain I can think of

DON'T YOU FUCKING LOOK AT ME

I'll send you a love letter! You know what a love letter is? it's a visit from a Bor Gullet, FUCKER

>It's a people pretend a fat, out of shape 65-year old Steven Seagal is intimidating movie.

Normally, I would consider this an SNL parody, but due to Seagal, I know it's canon.

whats the opposite of a mary sue? Like a guy who everyone hates but also who always wins? Thats him. Youre suppose to hate him, youre suppose to be angry that our police are ineffective and people do horrible shit and get away with it more times than not, youre suppose to be angry at how the characters you grow attached to fail or die. Thats what the movie wants from you.

Do you really not understand the concept of a character being "believable?"

Next you're gonna try and tell us this was forced.

name one believable action hero

An action hero by definition does superhuman or otherwordly shit, thats why we're watching a movie about him, he's suppose to be larger than life. Youre just angry that theyve subverted that trope by making somebody youre not rooting for have protagonist plot magic instead.

he was always shit too.

Even when he was young and thin he was fucking useless as action heroes go. He runs like a fag and his hand to hand fighting looks like something Mac from Always Sunny would try and pull. The best film he was ever involved with was a mediocre Die Hard rip off on a boat. Being a meme-able fat cunt in his old age is literally the only good thing he's ever done.

HOTH CHOCOLATE? FUCK THAT SHIT
CORELLIAN NOALE!!!!

BOOGALLY

That was great

Arnold was believable. Scott Eastwood, not so much.

Cunt ruined the show

Another one

(takes a hit)

I got chills during that scene where he comes up the stairs behind Woody Harrelson's character.

some mastermind. Why didn't he check underneath the driver's seat?

What? No Gayrod LeToe as the Joker? I'm stunned.

>Seagal makes claim that his kung fu was stronger than Van Damme's action movie choreography
>Van Damme wants to beat the shit out of him, Sylvester Stallone sets up a fight
>Seagal backs out because bullshit aikido honor pacifism and not fighting for sport or whatever

A walking, talking meme

>arnold was believable
>he thinks thats how special forces clear a building

there isnt usually a fist fight every other scene.

His best movie was Executive Decision since he didn't have to do anything in it. It's also superior to Air Force One desu.

>post forced contrarian views
kys fucking cunt