The obnoxious 'act like a guy' fat cow trope

>the obnoxious 'act like a guy' fat cow trope
bit sick of this desu. Its very unbecoming

I accidently watched 2 movies in a row with her in them recently and she was pretty decent

If that poster isn't shopped she lost a lot of weight.

Good for her.

jonah looks good

>my sister, the movie

She's one of the funniest characters in Workaholics, haven't seen her in anything else though

in all honestly jillian could fucking get it

She's actually funny in everything I've seen her in so I've faith in her

Yeah you say that but we all know once you got into bed with her every now and then you'd get that waft of shit from her undoubtedly disgusting unwashed asshole and you'd just wish you never went there in the first place

she's okay looking her personality is what puts me off

Her scene in 22 jump street was one of the movie's best. Specifically when she was debating fighting or fucking Jonah Hill's character.

I'm sure there are many anons who read this and chuckled. This post is the recognition you deserve. My one regret is that you'll doubtless be accused of samefagging. Worry not, at least you and I will know the truth.

She's really cute though.

She's actually funny tho

It made me want to fuck her desu

I love this scene, I wish she was as good in anything else. Her show on comedy central is trying so hard to be something but I have no clue what it's going for

That's when you are in the shower with her you wash her back and asshole. If you are already fucking her on the reg you will probably see a lot more nasty shit than a shitty asshole.

>le upboat

this. i'm pretty superficial but something about her just does it for me, not even a 'thicc' memer.

i would allow myself to be seen with her in public

She's funny. Rough Night is just poorly written.

Is this movie worthwhile? I wanna bang all the actresses in it.

Her show Idiotsitter is great, but her comedy partner Charlotte Newhouse is the real QT.

this might sound creepy but girls in onesies are my ultimate fetish