Spider-Man

Raimi's Spider-Man 2 is about to be dethroned. Highest grossing flick of the summer coming through.

youtu.be/SHPIRBeTh8E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WgqPpWo7-_I
youtu.be/IvR8oFYSlLQ
youtu.be/9z4_n86GSmU
google.it/amp/comicbook.com/marvel/amp/2017/06/09/who-is-zendaya-playing-in-spider-man-homecoming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Iron Manlet 5 guest starring Spider-Boy
HA

*turns to the camera*

Homecoming will make more money than Raimi's films but Marvel Studios will never ever make anything as good as Spider-Man or Spider-Man 2. Raimi had a lot of creative control over those films and Marvel Studios refuse to give lots of creative control to their directors.

No film starring Iron Man since the Avengers has grossed less than $1 billion worldwide. RDJ is being featured heavily in the marketing for a reason.

Is Uncle Ben in this one?

>Ironman!? You think the kikes who own my newspaper want me to talk about amy metal that wasn't the gold ripped from their mouths during the holohoax?

too bad thats not even the main spiderman theme. that one's generic af and i like most mcu themes
youtube.com/watch?v=WgqPpWo7-_I

>amy

>Highest grossing flick of the summer coming through.

this is the year marvel fails

That's official music to open the movie. Someone on twitter leaked the marvel studios and it's that exact music. The only difference with the logo it now has Spidey and Doctor Strange in the footage.

It does appear though that it's not the main theme for the film. But it's nice none the less they used the OG theme music at least once.

nah no one has been cast anyways

Anyone seen the movie yet? Someone on reddit claim to have seen it and gave away certain plots elements but didn't really divulge much

You can't go around having a character like that these days, it's obscene!

Spider-Man 2 is the best cape kino and will never EVER be de-throned.

I wouldn't trust any reddit leaks for now because the audience test screenings in on the 28th. But starting from tonight journos/bloggers will be able to divulge impressions on social media and then the actual reviews come on the 29th or something

>posting the marvel slave composer
lmao

it could have been good but it will forever be tarnished by the absolute obsurdity of the cast..

This honestly looks boring af.
>rebooted origin nr 2356
>cringeworthy millenial Peter
>Downey stealing his spotlight
>lame MCU-tier one-time villain
>quips from characters that aren't Spidey
Had it been standalone, like the game, I could have been hyped.

Nothing from numarvel will ever top the Raimi Trilogy

N O T H I N G

>it will forever be tarnished by the absolute obsurdity of the cast
Is it really that bad?

as long as Pascal and the other idiots at Sony are involved Spider-Man movies will suck

> Pascal
youtu.be/IvR8oFYSlLQ

Is this the face of regret?

Why Amreican have homecoming?

finding their way home without public transport is worthy of a celebration.

cringe

no lie, as shitty as the other spiderman movies were, this is the first time i wont be seeing one

nothing about this one seems appealing and the actor is the fucking gross. It's like a grown man talking in a little kids voice.

>the actor is the fucking gross
But he can do this...
youtu.be/9z4_n86GSmU

>But we have a spanish quiz
bet he's gonna get A

Looks like a fat Jackie Chan.

They already failed

Kids so poor he hasn't gotten new laptop stickers since 2011

this was one of the most successful marvel netflix show, only topped by daredevil

>I hear you're a scientist. I'm a bit of a scientist myself, I like to pee on ants

The novelization has been on the shelf at Walmart for about a week.

"Sucessful" like suicide squad

>this is the year marvel fails
This was also the year that women and DC were gonna be BTFO by Wonder Woman flopping.

Yeah, and it reveals that Zendaya is Vulture's daughter, like many correctly guessed since that was an unused plot from Raimi's Spider-Man 4, and not MJ yet "leaks" still try prove the opposite

google.it/amp/comicbook.com/marvel/amp/2017/06/09/who-is-zendaya-playing-in-spider-man-homecoming/