1,274 days until Avatar 2

>1,274 days until Avatar 2

>30,576 hours until Avatar 2

> [Cameron] has some big plans for the technology side of things, and has talked about both filming at higher frame rates using performance capture underwater.

> "Obviously, expectations are going to be very high on these films, especially on Avatar 2, to make sure it wasn’t just some big fluke the first time. So we’ve got to deliver. I’ve created a nice rod for my own back, so they say." - James Cameron

What does he mean by this?

he means:

>I need a new gimmick to hide my movie under so people dont notice its actually shit.

You have to go back.

based avatarposter

Is your goal to get us /hype/? Cuz it's working

>1,274 days until Smurfs 2: Electric Bluegaloo

By the time this shit gets released no one's going to give a fuck. He'll people don't give a fuck now.

>He'll people don't give a fuck now
>He'll

Behold the IQ of reddit.

oh no, another episode of non-capeshit capeshit with shit script and universe that will gross a fuckton of money because
>MUH IMAX 3D
>LOOK AT THAT CGI
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE PLOT IS RETARDED AND ON THE LEVEL OF TRANSFORMERS LOOK AT THE CGI YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T WATCH IT IN IMAX 3D

yeah well at least there's still another four years

>Realising Avatar is shit is somehow reddit

Your first-level contrarianism is basic as fuck and a huge indicator of reddit sensibilities.

>i hate it because it was the biggest movie ever

I'll be monitoring Sup Forums and you better post one of these threads every fucking day until the movie comes out.

Avatar is in the houuuuse toniiiiight

improvements in cg water will be the technology gimmick for at least the first sequel

gimmicks after that will be having terminator be incorporated into a cinematic universe with avatar and batlle angel sequels being written to be open to possibly be incorporated into it in the future along with abyss

This board Cameron was bitch for more than a year after Avatar, stay mad summer newfag.

>That's what butthurt haters actually believe.
Cry more.

>1,274 days until the best waifu returns

could you repeat that but in English please.