What's the best Spongebob episode?

What's the best Spongebob episode?

Band Geeks

BUT THIS GRILL IS NOT A HOME
THIS IS NOT THE STOVE I KNOW

most underrated

this

The one when Spongebob grew up and realized cartoons are for children.

Fuck off plebbitor

>I need adult series like GoT and Orange is the new Black to keep my mind sharp as an eastern blade

>Strangler: Get your feet out of my eye sockets
>SpongeBob: I'm trying, but my cleats are stuck in your corneas!

>dude Sweet Victory lmao

Most overrated 2bh. Spongebob and Patrick getting stuck in Sandy's treedome during her hibernation is kino

objectively good episode yet holy fuck is it overrated

When they sell chocolate door to door. Whole episode is great.

Help Wanted
Tea at the Treedome
Pizza Delivery
Hall Monitor
MuscleBob Buffpants
Employee of the Month
SB-129 (Future)
Karate Choppers
The Paper
Arrgh! (Board Game)
Rock Bottom
Hooky

That's just from the first season and it's leaving out some greats.

Pizza Delivery

Opposite Day

The better question is what is the best Spongebob episode post season 3?

Chocolate with nuts
>LET'S GET NAKED
>no let's save that for when we're selling real estate

this or pic related

what was the one with
>it feels like someone is trying to *turns around* SELL ME SOMETHING
>nothing there
>cuts to two businessmen behind a rock in the previous frame
>I told you he was on to us

Shenghaide it's the objective truth. But don't worry user, I'm sure your favorite episode is a close second.

Season 2 - Jellyfish Hunter

Spongebob Meets the Strangler

Dooslebob, chocolate with nuts, or fools in April

Really can't go wrong

>Shallow Grave Road
Fuck I love this one

The quality is so constant that you can argue that almost every single episode of the show is the best one except for Wormy because it scares the shit out of me and I've never watched the whole thing

Season 4 had some good ones

If it makes you feel better, this isn't a butterfly's face. Its a horsefly

>dude pseudo intellectualism lmao
>dude cartoons are for children, I the intellectual, only watch Game of Thrones and Walking Dead
You are max 16 years old

Every episode from the first 3 seasons is legitimately great and they all hold up too.

Fpbp

Also Squirrel Jokes is heavily underrated

Thanks

First few season are all still good. Quality slowly started dropping after the movie though.

Still more hit than miss than the Simpsons though.

>the gay under/overtones of this entire episode.

Not surprised you would like this.

MOUNT RUSHMORE OF SPONGEBOB EPISODES
In no particular order

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III
Band Geeks
Wet Painters
Krusty Krab Training Video

Honorable mentions: Chocolate with Nuts and Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV

objectively Shangheid, subjectively Memaidman and Barnacle Boy V

Does anyone else miss the glory days of Nickelodeon from between 2000-2006?

When they had Ned's Declassified, Jimmy Neutron, Rocket Power, early Fairly Oddparents, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Danny Phantom, the later seasons of Hey arnold, Invader Zim, pre-movie SpongeBob, Drake and Josh, My Life as a Teenage Robot, still had reruns of 90s shows like Rocko's modern life, and other great shows that once aired on Nick.

Before they started airing retarded shit around 2007+ like the Naked Brothers Band, post-movie SpongeBob, Tak and the power of juju, Back at the Barnyard, and Fanboy and Chum Chum.

stuff I experienced during my youth is the best stuff

No I don't miss it.

t. 21 year old

Was this the exact moment where the show started feeling less like classic Bob and more like Nu-Bob?

Lel, Sup Forums ia officially full of milenials. Every motherfucker thinka their cartoons are the shit and new CARTOONS ARE shit.

Employee of the Month. It's been nearly 20 years and I still laugh every time I think of the meat flying out of the fan and hitting Squidward.

When you started to grow up.

I believe millennials are 22-37 (~1980-1995 births). You're likely an older millennial who denies being a millennial because you don't want to associate with 22 year olds and their safe spaces and whatnot.

Reminder that if your favorite episode was from Season 3 or later then you were probably born after the new millennium.

>Fanboy and Chum-chum
Christ, I literally feel physical discomfort just from hearing that show's name.

Whatever gen z. It's nomenclature but millennial generally is used for people born near or in the 2000

Season 4 or later you mean

Season 3 was still really good you pleb. It had Chocolate with Nuts, the Strangler, Mermaid man and barnacle boy 5, the Training video, Wet painters, etc. It was filled with greats

Gen z should just be called the internet zombie generation

I like the trump generation

Cleaning Mr Krabs house. this is the only right answer

is alright.
is better
is okay
best so far
weakest so far--still, it's good spongebob
top 5
oh you motherfuckers are pissing me off because still no one has said it (Rock Bottom - Top 5)
Top 10 easily
>doodlebob.
You know this thread is really making me reconsider my favorite
you're so close... SO CLOSE. Replace Band Geeks with...

GRAVEYARD SHIFT
GRAVEYARD SHIFT
GRAVEYARD SHIFT
GRAVEYARD SHIFT

Rock Bottom is the patrician's pick

Decent episode despite relying on LOL THE SCREAMING GUY WAS NICE ALL ALONG, dogshit, perro caca, not bad, and actually pretty good.

Season 2 is when the show started its decline. Not to say that it wasn't still good at times, even great at times, but it was noticeable enough.

>Season 2 is when the show started its decline
Wut. Everyone else that isn't you says season 2 was the peak of the show. Season 4 is when the decline began.

I WOULD TRADE IT ALL AWAAAAAY
IF YOU'D COME BACK TO STAYYYYY

Everyone who isn't me is wrong.

Also, fuck Band Geeks.

Sailor mouth

i see you have edited your pasta to exclude MLaaTR from the 90s, thanks

SB-129

Kind of. Most of that list is really not great at all. I feel like Avatar and Spongebob were the only aces, and I only feel warm towards Ned's because my mom liked to watch it with me.

The rest were honestly quite stupid and boring, I only watched them because I took the plots seriously because I was a dumb kid. You do have a point that everything afterwards was objectively retarded. At least those other shows you mentioned except teenage robot had redeemable and clever writing.

pic related though

Pizza delivery

Every episode before the movie

Fairly fitting title. Makes sense, given how somewhere shortly after 2010 people started trying to merge the internet and real-life.

People from before that time laugh at concepts like "Cyber-bullying", when they know that you can literally just ignore it and it goes away (don't feed the trolls etc.), and it doesn't really matter since you should never put real personal info online (since the internet is a big fucking free-for-all and once something's there, it's there forever and you have no more control over it) anyways, so no one can really affect you personally.

People in the internet-society age, however, spend more time socializing online than they do in-person. By the common practice, you'd swear it was mandatory by law to put everything from your real first, middle, and last names to your phone number and home address on at least 3 different social media sites. To these people, if someone slanders your name and reputation on social media, the consequences are almost more severe than someone doing so in reality. To them, getting their profile hacked is just as bad as someone stealing their credit card info.

To the former group, the internet isn't serious, it's just a no-rules digital playground of entertainment, information, and brief anonymous interaction. To the latter group, the internet is serious, it's a real environment, it's a major part of their everyday lives, and anything they do online follows them everywhere they go, for everyone from family to potential employers to see.

They're also called the "Facebook Generation" for obvious reasons.

Survival of the Idiots

The glory days of Nick were Rocko's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy, and Kablam.

objectively this
its always nice to see spongebob out of his element

Is this a new pasta? I saw this exact post on co yesterday.

underrated post

No, they are actually going to be the ones to seek sincerity and life-affirming stuff instead of the pathetic post-modern leftism and ironic nihilism millennials cling to.

one of my favorites for sure but the only thing I think we can all agree on is that seasons 1-3 were the best

Wet Painters

I think jenny was my first waifu

Pssh, I had many waifus before Jenny

Lmao this is such embarassing projection.

>FOR THE KRUSTY KRAB