Does anyone else "get" that this is a psy-op to make all christians seem completely fucking retarded by association and...

does anyone else "get" that this is a psy-op to make all christians seem completely fucking retarded by association and Katy Perry is just playing up her christian 'anti-science' retardation?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/32f1k0/girls_who_have_slept_with_rock_stars_how_was_it/#bottom-comments
daily.bhaskar.com/news/ENT-shocker-illiterate-katy-perry-cannot-read-4299476-NOR.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ry_i7cr4q20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'll bet she's a total slut

She openly says the n an interview you can watch on YouTube that she "sold her soul to the devil." No true Christian would say that even in jest

john mayer destroyed her ass

oh, guaranteed.

(((they))) became super obvious as soon as she started talking about Trump triggering her into remembering the time before she became a godless skank. 2 birds with 1 stone, could stand to be a little more inconspicuous with the message though

Obviously, she's been rebelling against her daddy's religion since "I kissed a girl and liked it"

>*raises viewership willingly*

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/32f1k0/girls_who_have_slept_with_rock_stars_how_was_it/#bottom-comments

John Mayer covered her in cum.

Fact

this is the mental gymnastics superstitious people will go through to convince themselves their views aren't actually weird

Yep. Public opinion is manipulated like that all the time. Celebrities are PR agents of the billionaire class

Religious people are, by and large, retarded.

>katy perry
>christian

lmao only a Christian would say that

she is. She was raised by very strict Catholics and didn't even know how to read until she was an adult

>people who believe there is actually someone in the sky who wrote a book for them
>not retarded

Pick one, drumpfkins.

What's it like to be a complete retard?

>Katy Perry had a Christian Rock album almost a decade before she got famous singing about adulterous homosexuality and pre-marital sex

That's a weird thing I didn't know yesterday

She may have been raised as one, but that doesn't mean she is one.

She is one of the biggest whores in Hollywood. She is not a christian, more like a satanic-hedonist.

I don't know, you tell me :)

JUSTes Katy Perry looks like Justin Bieber and JUSTed Miley Cyrus who also looks like Bieber. I swear these jews already have a factory producing humans or bots. It can't be a coincidence that so many stars look alike nowadays

daily.bhaskar.com/news/ENT-shocker-illiterate-katy-perry-cannot-read-4299476-NOR.html

kek

>It can't be a coincidence that so many stars look alike nowadays

Of course it isn't. The point is to make money, and copying already popular things is the best way to make money compared to the cost in creating something.

Same reason we have endless remakes

how much do you want to bet that she'll "repent" and become a christfag (again) in a few years

>Needing a psy-op to portray fundie trash Christians as "retarded"

they do that for less than free, American Christians will pay you to show how retarded they are

I bet her mind isn't the only thing she got blown by him

no man the jew satanic lizard scifi supertech human cloning/creation sounds way more plausible

Highly unlikely. She is one of the most influential celebs alive right now, if she ever got into a religion again it would be islam so they could push their agenda even further.

Yep. Belief in a 3 in 1 god wtf? Having your all powerful god die on a stick? Lame. Having a holy Ghost? What is this, nu-Ghostbusters? Turning churches in money making tv shows? Good goyim.

>joke
celebrities lucked into good lives and we should rightfully envy their positions
>broke
celebrities are talented naturally or hard working and earned their elite status and luxurious lifestyle
>woke
celebrities are the court jesters of their time, completely retarded people we laugh at and spit on for their stupidity, who don't realize they are the butt of the joke: their material wealth simply the cruel irony of their intellectual and absolute moral bankruptcy. their soulless empty casks are objects of utter disdain, warning signs, examples of the fallen.

I got here on accident, is Sup Forums really that crazy?

when you blow your brains out please do it in your room

If you think that's retarded you should visit Sup Forums

anyone else /unironically a satanist/ here?

Islam is anti gay, anti degeneracy, anti feminism, anti Jew, anti progressive liberalism and anti pluralism. If she is pushing for these things, I'll vote her for president.

you're the only one looking like a fool here. lindsay lohan has already converted and many are sympathetic to islam because it is an easy way to improve your standing with the cultural tastemakers

It's hilarious that no matter how hard her record label tries to make her THE singer in the industry, she's still just another fake in the crowd.

>Islam is anti gay, anti degeneracy, anti feminism, anti Jew, anti progressive liberalism and anti pluralism.
wrong. jews are pushing islam on western countries for the obvious reason that it is the antithesis of classical christian european society.

wow, if Lindsey Lohan does it then we're doomed, she's so important

I used to be a LaVeyan satanist when I was 16 but then I realized it's just nihilism for the intellectually challenged

this is how women and faggot liberals debate. get shown a relevant example and they immediately shift the topic.

>classical christian european society

ISIS is probably closer to classical christian european society than the united states. USA christians are asshole money-whore bullies. Americans think Donald Trump exemplifies a good christian.

yeah that's lame

I'm more of a thelemite/spiritual satanist beginner magician

>antithesis of classical christian european society

Yeah the antithesis of the good goy slave morality that Nietzsche ranted about

I really don't care, I still want to fuck her hard.

lol. stupidest thing i've read today. yeah the civilization of mozart, bach, da vinci, plato, and shakespeare is the same as isis. i know plato isn't christian but it is the same lineage of people.

This is how sperglords debate, responding to mockery by quoting logical fallacies

Lol don't tell me you actually bought into Crowley's shit, he's the biggest poseur ever.

You totally missed what I said. The point is that American Christians are more depraved than ISIS.

>wanting to fuck a women that fucked hundreds of men

nietzsche was a muslim now? good debate.

I had a spiritual awakening and a paranormal experience, which got me interested in the occult and crowley is based af. Not saying he's the be all end all but still

I was 100% rationalist, atheist, materialist for omst of my life

I don't recall American Christians stoning women to death, i don't recall American Christians beheading hundreds of people and than putting videos of them online, i don't recall American Christians blowing up the World Trade Center and countless other buildings and relics like Muslims do.

>a psy-op to make all christians seem completely fucking retarded
The bible is just a book, not a fucking psy-op.

you're a faggot

>going to reddit for answers

fuck off. knew that shit already

>short bleached hair

This has become the liberal female meltdown trademark

americans are spiritually debased i agree but isis is retarded

you're mad

Abhorrent take

at least ISIS goes outside and does stuff instead of just posting online about muh christian cultures all day

katy perry grew up ultra religious and got so mad she turned into a slutty pop star to get back at her parents. now she's gotten older and realizing all her reactionary bs meant nothing to everyone else and it isn't enough to make a person happy. she's 30, feeling lonely and miserable, and is now publicly losing her shit.

there's nothing special about any of it other than that you haven't seen it happen before. it's happened to countless girls before.

Oh ok, so you were baiting the entire time.

rather be a sperg than a faggot 7 days out of the week

>I don't recall American Christians stoning women to death
>what is the witch hunt

>i don't recall American Christians beheading hundreds of people
>what is KKK

>i don't recall American Christians blowing up the World Trade Center
>who is timothy mcveigh

isis fucks goats all day in the desert, i'd rather post online about anything

witch hunts were very rare. kkk never beheaded a single person. mcveigh wasn't even a christian and he was getting revenge for waco.

3/10

>all of those things happened in the past
>muslims have done all of those things and more for centuries

I don't remember Christians blowing Ariana Grande concert-goers

Good goy, there is no pedo ring in Disney live action shows.

>witch hunts were very rare

Still happened

>kkk never beheaded a single person

No they just hanged or burned them, so much better

>mcveigh wasn't even a christian

Yes he was, and the Branch Davidians were a Christian group

(((They))) broke her... she's too far gone now

>Muslims do all of things today
>but Christians are just bad because of events in the past like the ebil crusades

>(((They))) broke her... she's too far gone now

She still hasn't shown her tits, she can be broken further.

she's not catholic

I didn't say that. But user claimed these things never happened.

Well I'm sorry to hear that

"lmao" you should go back to twitter or reddit or whatever shithole you came from

In the past? Christians are fucking over the educational system of Murica right now and their sexual education stance causes more harm around the world than couple faggots who blow themselves up too.

>and their sexual education stance causes more harm around the world

shut the fuck up and go back to fucking your brother

Cringe

there probably is. i don't see what that has to do with katy perry, though, since she didn't grow up in hollywood.

If more people would do that, we'd be further away from overpopulation. Rednecks are literally less harmful than Christians for the world.

Pretty sure it's common core math that's fucking our education, child.

>Christians are fucking over the educational system of Murica right now
Nah, that would be the insane athiests leftists actually teaching kids "humanism"

youtube.com/watch?v=ry_i7cr4q20

This. Christian missionaries are the reason the African population grew so large.

Humanism is just secular Christianity.

Just gotta believe harder to solve it!

Bush, a far right American Christian extremist, claims that God told him to invade Iraq, an invasion that has killed millions.

You don't need a psy-op for that. American Christianism went full retard a long time ago.

what an annoying bitch

why dont you guys just ignore those clowns? youre giving them attention and thus, power