It Follows

>thought this movie would be shit
>it's the best horror movie since Nightmare on Elm Street
Why did Sup Forums not tell me about this?

>was discussed non-fucking stop when it came out
>year and a half later the faggot in the OP is upset we didn't send out a engraved invitation

FUCK YOU

Because Sup Forums hates it. This place runs on contrarian memery at this point.

Whenever I tell you about it, 50 other anons pop outta nowhere calling it shit

lets settle this once and for all:

what do you do to survive the curse without having fear for the rest of your life?

This.

commit to abstinence like the lord intended
no demons are getting near my butt with Him on my side

Live on a boat or a space station. Or get an RV and just drive constantly. Though you'd need money so you'd probably have to rob gas stations along the way.

Don't know if I'd be a good target for a cursed girl because she could so easily get me in bed, or a bad one because I have a snowball's chance in hell of passing it further down the line.

>we didn't send out a engraved invitation
why though? How else was i supposed to know this movie was so good?

Sail a catamaran back and forth across the Atlantic delivering some shit for money. If somehow entity gets on boat, swing via rope to other side of Catamaran; tilt. Occassionally fuck the meanest cunts you meet in port bars between trips, just in case

i'm a virgin and i'm ok
i wait until it eliminates all the normies and then me and my fellow wizards create a utopia

Is it a meme? Please, please tell me it is a meme. I can understand Sup Forums liking BvS or even Avatar, but It Follows... it's just beyond me.

Occulus shits on this and any other recent horror movie.

>occulus
That was one of the worst movies of the decade though

How about you spend an hour and half to determine for yourself? You stupid fuckwit.

>Coming to Sup Forums to find out if movies are good
This is purely a Bane-posting board, friendo.

He obviously means it's hard to believe Sup Forums likes it because Sup Forums has shit taste

too bad /film/ never took off. we needed a dedicated Bane-posting board

Hi again David! Whens the new movie coming out?

an hero

Of course this post get no replies.. because it's the truth

He has a point though, people just let Sup Forums tell them what they like and dislike..

People need to watch the movies and just decide for themselves instead of running with the contrarion mob mentality all the time...

>the best horror movie since Nightmare on Elm Street

it's not though, it has a great premise but wastes it on a very dull movie

>there are people on Sup Forums who think it Follows is a boring game
I wish summer fags would leave

Name 5 better horror kinos

Reddit is down the hall, OP.

It Follows sucked.
The Babadook sucked.
It Comes At Night sucked.
Lake Mungo sucked worst of all.

No amount of pretention can mask your amateur, z-budget garbage.

Do what everyone else does in genres where you have an immortal being with regeneration. You set a trap that would take it a thousand years to escape from.

Nice thread you got there.
How would you stop it?
I'd rape a rabbit

Rape a rabbit. They fuck all the time and are way faster than it. Also they are scared of of and can hide in the ground

I'd fuck the queen. This cunt gonna live for ever

*people

then why aren't you going down there user? I've never been, judging from your post, you regular there

>set a trap
It's too smart for that

It was really good, I actually was afraid for a few nights after that it was going to come after me because I had a one night stand a few days prior

I had a weird thought about the movie recently

I'd like to see a video game based off of it. A survival RPG style game, where you need to stop and eat, drink, get gas, sleep, keep sanity in check by being around friends and doing activities like going to an arcade or something.

It would be a small town as the open world, you can form relationships with anyone in the game, sort of like a bethesda game i guess and you can sleep with certain characters and pass it on, and you will see it go after that NPC who might pass it along as well or die. Eventually, you'll die though. There is no escaping it forever, it will come back.

I think only i would enjoy the game, but i would play the shit out of it

It's inconsistent. One thing I noticed is when it does go through behavior changes it emulates the person it's mimicking.

So I'd have to hope it doesn't emulate someone who'd cause a behavioral change where it would avoid getting trapped.

Put it in a bottle or a lamp.

I forgot to mention, everything takes time. If you talk to someone, It still is coming for you. It you form a relationship with a character it might become that character to trick you.
The last thing you would want to do, is not sleep in the game as well. You can sleep anywhere but if you sleep too long or while it is too close it will wake you up and kill you.

Become a successful male prostitute

>he actually thinks Sup Forums discusses television and film