Op here
Yeah those are mine

>gloating

autism
>inb4 you reply to me

Preferable get

Nice singles friendo

LEG MACHINE BROKEN

ACTUAL OP here. Don't ride off my accomplishments, faggot.

We both know you're a liar
Now please leave

xd no im OP

OP here, I cuck socks

But which one is the REAL OP?

Quick screencap me before the hot pockets get their fix

The real question is why they retconed the Grinch as being the one who caused Joe to become paralyzed

what is that even called, sexes?

What did they retcon, exactly?

Is that pepe the frog

only newfags care about trips

all me

He used to save everybody just once, now he's a twink faggot
That shit pissed me off, fuck Seth

I remember an episode where family guy falls off the roof, and he's saved by falling into Spiderman's web net. When Peter thanks him, Spidey says "everybody gets one."

I didn't understand this joke. What did Spidey mean by that? I don't get it, never did

Hey Beter
do stuff for me
HOLY CRAP

spoopie !

The parent company wanted them to have spidey in the show as a cameo because of the new movies coming out when they did it originally. Seth said fine but you only get 1 and turned that into a kinda inside joke on the show

Not technically a retcon, Joe just lied about it. The truth is just boring and didn't need a whole episode dedicated to catching the guy that paralyzed him.

Beter...

OP here, I hereby formally apologise for wasting a get. From this time forward I will do my best to make sure nothing like this will happen again. The only thing I can do now is hope you can find some kind of forgivness for me for this atrocious get. Thank you and may God bless the United States of America.

Gleveland's been stealing from you for years

He must hang, Beter

>Beter, after all these years it was one of my own who got me. Maybe I was wrong..
>Uncle Ben, I think he looked ItaBian
>God bless you Beter (okay sign emoji) (teary eyed laugh emoji)

I think he means one chance to get saved by Spider Man. Implying that the next time his life is in danger, he won't help him.

Spider-man was made by Sony

they retcon pretty much everything in the show
Watching early family guy is like an entirely different cartoon

Is this bait? He means everybody gets 1 chance to get saved by Spider man.

Peter and Cleveland already got theirs.