HE D E F E C A T E D THOUGH A SUNROOF!

HE D E F E C A T E D THOUGH A SUNROOF!

thaty show sucks so hard man

He was right about Jimmy though.

i stopped after the first season, is it worth watching the rest?

STEALING THEM BLIND

are we going to have to wait another whole year for the next season?

THE LAW IS SACRED!

So the resolution of his arc was that he and Jimmy were two sides of the same coin? Where Jimmy destroys relationships, Chuck destroys his life?

> I should have stopped him when I had the chance! And you, you have to stop him! Y-you-
>...

>the next season

On user....

hell no. pretentious drawn out garbage. im only watching it because my autism requires me to finish any show i start watching

It's Jimmy.
Chuck has always seen himself to be better than Jimmy. He was perfectly content with Jimmy being a loser and he was more than happy to swoop in and save him. Jimmy working in the mail room and Chuck being a lawyer upstairs made Chuck really happy.
But then Jimmy had to go become a lawyer. Chuck was fine before that, but having Jimmy become equal to him made him slip into his mental condition. He kept pushing Jimmy out of HHM in hopes that Jimmy's career would fail on its own. His condition slightly improved in S01E08 when he began to reconcile with the fact that Jimmy was now a lawyer (even going as far as to work along side him on Sandpiper), but it comes back again when he gets into his fight with Jimmy.
His condition improves every time he is about to deal a blow to Jimmy. He walked right into HHM and called Jimmy out for solicitation, and did it again when he took Mesa Verde from Kim.
His condition finally subsides when Jimmy is suspended. He feels better because Jimmy is back to being beneath him. But his condition makes a roaring comeback when Chuck himself is forced out of HHM. After Jimmy visits him, Chuck is reminded as to how he is now equal to Jimmy, lower even, and this drives him crazy. Crazy enough to kill himself.

One after the Magna Carta

I CAN'T STAND THE FACT THAT MY OWN BROTHER STABBED ME IN THE BACK

WHAT A SICK JOKE

Okay yeah that's pretty much what I thought. The suicide just threw me for a whirl

I like especially how he kept trying to find the thing that was causing his condition to act up, destroying everything around him, including his career and even his partner, plus the house, trying to find the source of it all. And then right at the very end he realises that he'll never be able to get it and remove it, since that thing is Jimmy, and he can never get rid of him
B R A V O

he's burned more than a few bridges :^)

Audibly laughed

S3 Mega link?

CHICANERY

Better Fuck Chuck's Shit Up