You still have some time to APOLOGIZE

You still have some time to APOLOGIZE

>Warner Bros/DC’s Wonder Woman, which is clicking past Universal’s Mamma Mia! on a worldwide basis to become the highest-grossing live-action movie directed by a female with $610M, will stay planted in second place with an estimated $26M take (down a marvelous 37%). By Sunday, the Patty Jenkins-directed movie will hurl itself past $319.2M, just $5.8M shy of taking out Suicide Squad and another $11.1M before Wonder Woman shows Batman V. Superman ($330.3M) who exactly is the boss at the box office. Wonder Woman is looking at an estimated $7M today.

Next weekend it will blow by GOTG2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bgjcw9XEisk
dccomicsmovie.com/patty-jenkins-confirms-how-much-influence-zack-snyder-had-on-wonder-woman/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/58681079/#58681079
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i already apologized, with my penis to be exact
it was pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=Bgjcw9XEisk

How we all feeling about Justice League these days?

Has Wonder Woman given you a little hope that it won't be a clusterfuck?

>Has Wonder Woman given you a little hope that it won't be a clusterfuck?
I like her more, and I'll go watch JL, but I don't know if I can trust WB.

>Apologize
no thanks, still a moderately attractive skellington that can barely speak instead of a 10/10 busty muscular goddess without a shitty accent

will stick to the shitty formulaic marvel movies until DC gets its casting right, so far only superman and flash are decent

I'm hoping that since WW had a so little interference from execs that JL will be left untouched.

Although I think it's going to end up like 3 hours long tho

I expect a 6/10 movie nohing more, possibly less

WW's Sup Forums timeline.
>"no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED!"
>rumors that a former WB employee says that WW is a mess
>"DCucks on suicide watch! JUST!"

>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD! CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS IS GOING TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH WONDER WOMAN!"

>critics first reactions on twitter were overwhelmingly positive
>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers or so
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating, higher than anything Marvel
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear these retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at more than $100M, beating IM1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, TWS and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>"T-The Mummy will crash this movie with no survivors! Can't Bruise The Cruise!"
>it critically panned and flopped

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever and the 3rd weekend drop is even smaller
>on it's 3rd weekend it's making more than CW and AoU (Avengers movies)
>already outgrossed TWS and Doctor Strange entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than dom so far while no release yet in Ger/Jap/foreign markets

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"
>doesn't even make a dent

>"Transformers 5 will finish it!"
>WW doesn't drop, actually rises 23%, T5 tracking for the lowest opening of its franchise ($63-65M)

>"WW bombed! it hasn't even passed 500M! DC is finished!"
>crosses $600M threshold on the same day user posted this

>"how is this happ-"
>$650M on its 4th weekend

Jacob, you fucking liar.

are you that single guy that never stopped defending man of shit?

i hope you lose your virginity soon

>g-get laid!
okay, which retarded prediction was yours? I bet it the was the theater one.

>Wonder Woman will never be in a big budget film
>Wonder Woman will be lost in BvS
>Wonder Woman will never get made
>Wonder Woman will be cancelled
>Wonder Woman will never survive the Zack Snyder rewrite
>Wonder Woman will never survive the reshoots
>Wonder Woman will never be a good film
>Wonder Woman won't have a good opening weekend
>Wonder Woman won't break 120m
>Wonder Woman won't break 200m
>Wonder Woman won't get its budget back
>Wonder Woman won't outpace MoS
>Wonder Woman won't outpace SS
[You are Here]
>Wonder Woman won't make more than MoS
>Wonder Woman won't make more than SS
>Wonder Woman won't be on par with BvS
>Wonder Woman will never be a huge selling home release
>Wonder Woman will never be nominated for an Oscar
>Wonder Woman will never win an Oscar

This is exactly what happened. Anyone denying it is an underage faggot who treats movies as his personal console wars.

>tfw this post has reached maximum character limit.
The timeline is getting too big that it needs a 2nd post to contain it all. So much green.

to be fair how the fuck would we guess that a frnachise with 3 awful movies in a row would do that?They were transformers lvl at 1 movie ago

>Awful
Sup reddit

Box Office makes a movie great

Well I guess adjusted for inflation Gone With The Wind was the greatest movie ever made

The one where I didnt give a shit because MoS, BvS, and SS were garbage, so I wasn't going to bother seeing it, and I'm not a faggot that jerks off to company wars.

I'll wait for the reboot for someone with some vision that isn't obsessed with muh messiah bullshit to take over and adapt the characters properly

OY VEY
But before it came out, it was
>Wonder Woman? No one gives a shit, no one knows who she is, barely a character, not even WB is marketing this turd and it premieres NEXT WEEK

After
>Of course it's making money, it's Wonder Woman, she's part of the Trinity, what were you expecting?

>"i don't care!"
>post anyway

Your opinions are garbage.

tfo Katherine Bigalow.

But... It's not very good. It's not very bad, but unlike BvS and MoS it doesn't try anything new.

>another JIDF shill thread

don't you get tired of reposting these webms?

The first trailer alone already had quips and generic army of goons.
Plus is Zack's last movie and Whedon's first foray into the DCverse.
Its going to get accolades left and right and Sup Forums is going to get btfo again.

Scathing.

>muh quips
All DC films have had quips, 2bh. Just not as heavy as they're portrayed here.

Wonder Woman, in particular, has a reputation as a "Marvelised" movie, while maintaining the same gritty tone and not taking the low hanging fruit most Marvel films take with the quips, so I just don't understand the comments about quips.

GIVE ME YOUR BRAPS.

Wonder Woman wasn't even "marvelized". What does marvelized mean anyway? It had some humor, but it was contained and not a constant quipfest.

how did people actually think this was going to fail? a superhero movie with a cute af main character is the formula for financial success in 2017. at this point you people are deluding yourself

Some fag introduced me to the term last week and it sparked a massive debate.

It boiled down to "Not gritty, light tone, quipfest" and I can't for the life of me see alot of that in Wonder Woman, hell, most of what there WAS in the film was just tropey "woman seeing man for the first time" shit that happens in all amazon films

>answer a question
>"LOL TROLLD U, SEE HOW MUCH U CARE"
yeah, very indicative of virginity. deny if you want but the likelihood of you being a virgin, and then having to deny it online to save face, will hopefully get you to make a change

good luck big guy

Explain to me why I should hate Gal Gadot without the following
>she's a jew
>posting that old ass FF webm and Jackie Chan pasta
>posting 15 year old pics where she was a living coat hanger
She's a perfectly adorable woman.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPS

Who needs to apologize?

Everyone WANTS good DC movies, it's just that until WW, they were pumping out complete shit (MoS was actually okay at least, but with a lot of problems)

So in your opinion Wonder Woman is better than Man Of Kino?

Eh. I'm still worried that Justice League is going to be a cluster fuck. I'm hoping all the movies AFTER Justice League will be great, now that they'll have other people directing these things (and hopefully allowing the directors who are not Snyder a little more wiggle room).

Was going to give up on DC movies until a later reboot, but WW gave this entire thing a possible chance to recover.

>Stop, my invincible son.
>keynoe

>you will never be as charismatic as Chris Pine

>yeah, very indicative of virginity.
You would know, virgin.

>tfw Patty Jenkins proves she's a competent director I don't give a shit if she's a woman or an alien
>WB hired Whedon because $$$
Fuck that noise.

Man of Steel had much better action scenes (though the last fight was a bit tiring; could've been edited better to allow some breathing room), but Wonder Woman as a whole was much more enjoyable.

At the very least, Wonder Woman was edited much better, and scenes transitioned into the next more naturally. I don't know how Snyder is picking his editors, or if Snyder has a much bigger hand in the editing process or something.

stop spamming the board

whats happening here

I freely admit this, and feel no shame. Maybe 2 or 3 men in the world can boast this. Maybe...

Most people don't give a shit whether a director is a woman or not, they just want someone who's good in that seat. I have more faith in her than Snyder (though the suicide thing sucks, gotta be fucking hard on a father).

If Whedon can tone down his "Whedonisms", his stuff MIGHT be okay, though I'm not very confident in that happening.

>Just watched Wonder Woman earlier
Wtf I love capeshit now.

I feel bad about this, but I would actually be happy if WW's success leads WB to drop Snyder as their go-to DC director.

Are you Spanish too? Got back from the premiere a while ago.

No, I'm American.

I would be surprised if JL doesnt have massive callbacks to BvS that makes some of the weird shit in that film make more sense, and again would also be surprised if there's executive meddling in the film.

Honestly expecting a run time of at least 2 hours 45

If anything, WW showed WB/DC that they needed to rethink how they were going about things.

I can't imagine they'd just completely drop Snyder off, not after he finally comes back from his break. That'd be sort of a PR nightmare to go "hey, sorry about your daughter who killed herself, but we're going to completely drop you now".

Maybe with him gone for enough time, the general atmosphere of their movie universe will already be going a certain direction, and Snyder will have to adapt.

Snyders have a film production studio that's the base for WB's capeshit. They couldn't get rid of him if they wanted to, lest they would have to accommodate and ruin their line up. At best, Snyder will be there to direct action scenes for people like Patty who suck at it. Plus if anything, it was Snyder's idea to push for a WW movie.

Wonder Woman's success does not mean Snyder's failure. Even though alot of people want to see it that way.

Momoa just finished filming his additional parts, and I saw some pics of the Batmobile and some sets for WW a few days ago. I don't think the extra stuff was that extensive.

There's a lot of Snyder influence in Wonder Woman, though. And after all, he DID write the fucking thing.

Look at the fight scenes in particular and tell me they don't scream "Snyder"

Israeli soap opera.

>All this Justice League chat

What are the odds that WB/DC will treat Justice League as the end of a phase one?

I mean there IS a year between JL and Aquaman, it seems to be the end of Batman's current arc, etc

>he did write the fucking thing

lol
Snyderfags now think having some basic plot ideas like the setting being in WW1 is writing the movie
Even Patty basically said he didn't do much, only put together the elements.

these are just domestic numbers lmao

it won't pass SS or BvS worldwide.

>Has Wonder Woman given you a little hope that it won't be a clusterfuck?
No, it just gave me a little hope that Aquaman won't suck.

Gal Gadot is a slut

How about him just taking a more hands-off approach to the process? has a point, he's got a lot of influence on it but maybe he needs to be a little more removed from the process if Wonder Woman is any indication.

Barring that, can we just get Goyer out of the goddamn equation? I really don't want to see another terrible Green Lantern movie, which seems a certainty now with him on writing.

No.

It was average and no more. The people saying that they were crying and that it was amazing or anything other than typical capeshit are sjws and shills.

Its not bad. But its hardly worth paying for

Snyder and Johns literally wrote the script user

better than BvS and SS

sorry!

No I don't trust Warner's judgement and I don't trust Sensitive Joss Whedon.

>he DID write the fucking thing.
He didn't, otherwise he'd get a "written by" credit, instead of a "story by" one. Patty Jenkins spoke in an interview about how much Snyder and Johns had to do with the final movie.

>Wonder Woman's success does not mean Snyder's failure.
No, BvS and WB bringing in Joss Whedon to finish JL do.

>he DID write the fucking thing
Fuck I forgot about that. Almost surreal to think the last film he had any kind of writing credit on was Sucker Punch

>He didn't, otherwise he'd get a "written by" credit, instead of a "story by" one. Patty Jenkins spoke in an interview about how much Snyder and Johns had to do with the final movie.
Where's the supposed "written by" credit then?

I can only find reference to Snyder, Johns and Heinburg.

>WB bringing in Joss Whedon to finish JL do
The guy's kid died and the thing needed a director. You're acting like he was fired

Of course there's a lot of influence in it, he produced the film.

Whedon was already working on the movie before Snyder stepped down.
And if that was the only reason why Snyder would step down, they would've gotten someone from his crew to finish post-production and reshoots. You don't hire a high profile director with a very distinct style, so different to the previous director, just to do a job an assistant director could do himself. And don't forget Whedon also brough in Danny Elfman.

>Where's the supposed "written by" credit then?
The screenplay is credited to Heinburg only. Snyder, Johns, Fuch and Heinburg share a "story by" credit.

Further info of Snyder's influence, by Jenkins herself:
>I think Zack mostly had an influence in getting things back in order to be a good origin story, and then Geoff and I worked super closely to work on the script and the story and Zack was a great producer, but creatively they gave me the reins.

dccomicsmovie.com/patty-jenkins-confirms-how-much-influence-zack-snyder-had-on-wonder-woman/

Mama Mia was fucking terrible in every form so it's only justice that some movie overtake it.

God I fucking hate musicals.

You don't have to apologize for an opinion, you dolt.

>better than the movies with those cis white men guys!

Please try harder.

I have high hopes for JL. If the spoilers are true the story is pretty straightforward of gather team defeat bad guy, unlike in BvS where they had to do so many things. Cant wait for Snyder kino tb-h

Whedon was brought in alongside Snyder, in a writing role, in a film Snyder didn't write so I don't understand how this is significant of anything. If there was someone who could take over from Snyders crew, they would have. There was obviously no one. Given Whedon was already working with the film as of February, he was obviously the best choice.

>Story by
Goyer is credited as a strong reason TDK trilogy did so well and has a "story by" credit, I don't see how you're trying to spin this as a fault.

On his influence
>Zack was making Batman V Superman simultaneous to making this, but he was very instrumental in the direction the film was going to take. That ended up leading to my signing on, because I know enough about these worlds now that unless we really have a shared vision, it's going to be two years of fighting, and who wants that? I had a very strong feeling of what kind of Wonder Woman film I'd want to make.

On DC guys taking over the story after other writers failed
>We had quite a Writers Guild arbitration with a number of writers because we had a lot of writers, and then there were the preceding writers and the other incarnations of the development of Wonder Woman. But for our Wonder Woman we didn’t like the ultimate take on those scripts, even though they’re talented guys, and Zack [Snyder] and Allan Heinberg then collaborated on a story

Oh you'd better believe there's going to be "visions" and "flashbacks" though.

I for one wouldn't mind Wonder Woman flashbacks.

Actually, according to Roven, it was Snyder's decision to have Whedon take over rather than anyone else.

>“We were saddened by the events that caused Zack Snyder and Deborah Snyder to have to leave and turn the reins over to Joss Whedon,” Roven said. “He was already working with us on some of the scenes for the additional photography that we’re gonna be doing shortly, and it was fortunate that Zack convinced him, and he agreed to step in and finish the movie, help Zack finish his vision, and we’re excited about that.”

>WW
user...we both know we're getting more confusing Flash flashbacks/visions

B-but the Wonder Woman sets? And Antiope and Hippolyta being in it?

What if they're Flash visions of what her life would be like if she never left the island

KEK you forgot the how much Sup Forums bashed the shit out of Gal in the BvS flim

I warned you Sup Forums. I warned you so many times. For 2 fucking years I warned you.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/58681079/#58681079

How does it fucking feel to get so BTFO?

How does it fucking feel?

>Roose Bolton is in Justice League

What the fuck

>spoiler
No Steve? Terrible. Mind your own business Barry.

Who fucking cares? I can't understand feminists. Some of my favorite artists/writers are female. Not BECAUSE they are female, because I like their WORK. Shouldn't it be a "No shit" moment? Of course there are talented females. Normal people are living their lives being exceptional or not.
t. anti-femenist.

>Diana stays on the island
>Keeps Steve as a sex slave
I can dig it

>muh feminism!
It's still a good film user m8

you missed the point of my post. Re: the soft bigotry of low expectations.

Would Steve age on Themyscira?

Um okay? Tantrum over?

are you tell me that that stupid scene with the bullet isn't in the movie, the other one with the shining lasso neither, you can understand what gadot speaks, they fixed the bad cgi, the soldiers she hits to death are a kind of super-soldiers. According to what I have been reading here of Anons who liked it , sounds like an overrated green lantern.

Why wouldn't he?

>the soldiers she hits to death are a kind of super-soldiers
What

w-what will she do to me if I don't?

I'm asking

>It's still a good film user m8
This is a post by someone that isn't actually from Sup Forums