Why does she wear shoulder pads?

To look manly?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HairyCelebs/comments/6i2nmg/melissa_benoist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To look muscular, defined muscles aren't a male trait either, why do people think that

It is, and they're trying to make her look like a man. As an alien who can emit laserbeams from her eyes, the physical muscles are actually useless.

She needs the extra protection in case RONALD BRUMPF comes creeping.

Does she have hairy forearms? How big is her clit?

>It is

great argument, very well thought out.

>and they're trying to make her look like a man

You're gay if you see a man in the OP, plain and simple.

Do us all a favor and headbutt a bus.

She is literally the perfect woman godamn

>As an alien who can emit laserbeams from her eyes, the physical muscles are actually useless.

But that's fucking wrong, you secondary, try reading the comics, in combination with earths' gravity their bodies do become developed thanks to the Sun's radiation, by your reasoning Superman should just be a skinny lanklet

Look faggot, there's nothing feminine here. And they're quite hypocritical to use a pretty girl and try to make her butch. Why not hire a real muscular butch dyke with square jaws and a shaved head? At least we could take her more seriously

:P

She's bigger than Christopher Reeve

reddit.com/r/HairyCelebs/comments/6i2nmg/melissa_benoist/

Is that really her?

Would a kryptonite condom work Though?

explain this

and this

>tfw black

Gives me hope desu

What episode was this?

Just to further your point, Flashpoint Superman is a Superman that grew up underground with no sun. Complete lanklet although still Superman strong

two inches big!

>them thighs
>dat neck

Women naturally have more bodyfat and Testosterone helps increase muscle mass easier.

Gender is fluid and women can be more or less masculine, but big muscles are a masculine trait.

Is there a meme behind this pic? I've seen it a lot on this site lately and I'm a big Astros fan.

He's 6'4. She's 5'4. He's probably taller than her in the wheelchair

>Gender is fluid
sexuality is

gender is pretty cut and dry
>men
>women
>men who identify as women
>women who identify as men

>why do people think that
We don't deny basic biology.

Stros fans are the meme

>Gender is fluid

She has to compete for screen time with the main character Mon El. Might as well try shoulder pads.

so 80's... just like the writing on this train wreck of a shit show!

Zing!

neck got me like