Based Thor Edition

Based Thor Edition.

>mfw no Asgard (agender, female personality) gf.

when will we see a stargate reboot?

aaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Travellers got picked up for season 2, so I guess whenever that gets cancelled Brad will try his luck with Stargate again.

>not wanting a Stargate time-travel edition with grandma Amanda Tapping as the wise Zordon of the group.

p.s. travellers is fucking awsome, fuck the h8ers

How about a Stargate prequel where we get to see the Asgard, Ancients, Nox, and Fursomethings establish dominance over the universe.

I don't want prequels it's bad enough with Star Trek

Stargate in the current year please with the GOOLD somehow reappearing as some sort of threat.

was there ever an actual reveal of the Furlings except for the spooky skellingtons and the (awesome) 200th ep?

Furlings will be revealed as furries in a new Stargate series

I always feel like the Nox were a bit cunt for not getting involved, especially at the point when the galaxy was about to be destroyed by Anubis and when the gods damn Ori started just fucking shit up

Could we GAS the Nox with our new level of technology thanks to the Basedgard?

>mfw the new Stargate series has President Samantha Carter

>mfw Stargate is soft disclosure and we will see BC-304's named Trump and Putin within the next few years.

>mfw the Clintons are GOOLDS

This guy is Asgard

I think you'll find Trump is the Gou'auld

How do you think he is going to build the wall, a.k.a. landing site for a technologically advanced race of aliens

Baal clone army, of course. South Africa is the new Mexico.

FUCK

Goold?

All the system lords are dead

Jaffa are free

Humans are OP

Nothing left to do in the Milky way

Atlantis/Universe continuation when?

Make the Jaffa the bad guys

This guy is GOOLD

The Jaffa are fucking garbage, they're basically swarthy space jews at this point. Earth can (and have) fuck their shit up in a matter of minutes.

Not interesting enough. Jaffa episodes always sucked.

>be me
>200X
>Friday night motherfuckaaaa, time for Stargate!
>directed by
>Christopher Judge

He's not even that bad, but these fucking Teal'c-centric episodes...

Probably. Depends on if we could hit them with the Asgard beam weapons before they went invisible/phased.

I don't think the Nox have any actual weapons. They just point and laugh over how untouchable they are.

>mfw the Asgard didn't know shit and got all their shit from the Nox who actually just gave them their old shit tier stuff.

Gas the GOOLD race war NOW

Why didn't he put his clones in other bodies to throw people off his trail? His followers know he's capable of that so I don't think it would bother them too much.

The show generally didn't make enough use of Goold biology. There are s many types of stories you can do with a parasitic enemy like that, and nine times out of ten they just used them as generic bad guy villains