Dark Matter Live Thread "Groundhog Day Edition"

It's standard scifi groundhog day trope episode, filler as it is these kinds of episodes are always good for a laugh

what do you hope gets explored tonight?

Didn't they already do that in the episode where they had no short term memory?

that's memory games, this is groundhog day scifi edition wherein eventually whoever is looping is going to start losing it and and do crazy/retarded things like golfing through a stargate

>you're stuck in a repeating time loop on a ship in deep space with these three
>at the end of each day you all get killed then you wake up and it's the same morning again but you're the only one who remembers the loop
Boone is going to fuck ALL OF THEM isn't he

god damn she's such a filthy little slut

More like BLACKED matter.

if he doesn't atleast fuck the android I will be mad

real talk though you'd figure the negative reinforcement of getting knocked the fuck out for not remembering would make him remember better

they're all french canadian in real life aren't they?

Jodelle always looks like she smells bad

yeah like unwashed pusy

I'm pretty sure he's gonna be shipped with the android's second personality sometime later in the actual show.

it's because she wears the same clothes, is suppose to be a street rat, and doesn't wash her hair often so the dye doesn't run

also calling it now, he did try to talk to his VR waifu but there was a glitch causing him to experience the loop

Whats the best photo you have of her neck?

Anything with her head tilted back with her clavicle exposed?

I don't really haves pictures of her, maybe someone else in the thread will

wtf is she albino

She's too pudgy in most pics to have much clavicle. Maybe in the near future now that she's evolved into sticcmode

well she is a canadian cosplayer

That doesn't look like Canadian cosplay to me, where's the Mountie hat? The maple syrup? The dog penis?

>black lesbian cuckholdress

interesting

>dog penis

Kindly Reminder, it's now illegal to tell your kids that being gay is a sin but it's perfectly legal to have sex with your dog.

The more you know.

Even sadder I think they're trying to force dyke into dark matter. is no show sacred?

Fags has to be in everything now. I forgot Mozilla was the punk bitch who tried to force dykes into SGA and when that back fired he got butt hurt and canceled SGA in lieu of SGU and SGU was a crock of shit that died quickly.

mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssssss mmmmmmmm

>force a dyke into dark matter

you don't know about the Android's actress do you?

what fagness did he force into SGA?

Listen buddy, I got banned for a full week for complaining about that filthy dyke. So about that freak I have nothing to say.

You should be banned from life for bullying this smile

>worst girl won

giv android gf

Look at that slutty pale neck, some woman have no class

i know right, its completely naked infront of all those people

It was the episode Whispers or Sirens. There's this major who is a dyke degenerate who has the hots for Kellar. Test audiences told them to shove it up their ass and they got pissed. They complained and a greater number of people said they watch SGA with their families and they want their family hour degenerate free. Mozilla bitches about it and eventually cancels SGA. Scifi who got fucked over already with canceling SG1 when it was their hottest show asked Mozilla and co if they were sure. Still butt hurt Mozilla cancels it and says they want to do a more younger Beverley Hills nine one two one OH, or something, eventually they decide to do a show more edgier than BattleStar Galactica. First episode, Degenerates fornicating in a broom closet, dykes, moody negroes, suicides, in fighting, murders and so on. Ratings fall off a cliff. Second season is slightly better but not by much. Too little too late.

too answer you would result in my getting banned so I'll say nothing ban worthy except for. In time, they'll be gone along with their enablers.

wow what a fucked up way to die

>dark matter
>filler

uh...this kind of stuff is the plot you dumb faggot

Tell me user, is it degenerate free. I don't watch it anymore because of the dyke kiss when season began. Is it degenerate free still or do we have dykes now?

>eventually get so good at it you can convince them all to do scat
>you don't even like scat you've just been stuck in the loop so long you try it anyway

no we just lost ghost asian, degenerates are still alive and kicking

ghost asian? Which degenerates? Are we speaking metaphorically meaning the crew is still alive and kicking or do you mean there's degeneracy abound? I don't watch television anymore because the blood boiling levels of degeneracy on it. Is the show gay free, is what i'm asking.

>5/Jodelle is the only character guaranteed to last until the series end

could be worse

Did they just make it canon that her jacked up hair color is supposed to be natural?

how? He future self had long grey hair?

>he didn't see the tint to it

>5 is the true MC, the show is really about 5 learning from revolving crewmates until she eventually becomes commander of the Raza and one of the most feared being in the universe

>don't know nothing about the show
>wow that guy looks like he loves...white girls
>check him out
>his wife

this is not even funny anymore, the blacked meme is fucking real

You know it doesn't bother me in the least when they marry them.

It's not like there's an epidemic of interracial marriage going around.

>Cross is in a long term relationship with actress and yoga instructor Josephine Jacob. They have two sons.

son of a bitch is living the dream

Wtf last episode was so bad and this episode was so good

What a weird show

I feel like you could pick any science fiction series at random and the "the crew helps a group of protesting laborers fight security guards" episode will never be as entertaining as the Groundhog day episode

if they stick around, how black are they really?

Carlton's shit eating grin only looks funnier on a little girl, kek.

never watched the show but do we get to see her take some dark matter?

The stronk black girl a qt desu

NO

The black guy is her father

More of the girl with the massive tits

I'd say she's adorable but I can't unsee Charlton, please help.

>waxed arms
no thanks

That shirt sure has made an impression on her.

Any pit pics?

this the other blonde was better

>they pretty much "lose"
no point watching this shit anymore

that all black android tho

Sounds like a nightmare...

What about the actress?
Haven't watched past Season 1 or know any backstory on actors.

I don't know what the fuck hes talking about, but she ends up falling inlove with some other cyborg dude she ain't gay wtf you talking about. Girls kiss each other all the time that aint gay faggot

And yet there's a dyke in the show. Mozilla strikes again. There's a big black dyke in the show. I'm done with this nonsense.

What do you mean by "dyke"? A tranny? A black man? A Homo? what?

Who was Ryo talking to at the very end?

The black chick, special forces tough girl? essentially they're slowly replacing all the men with women.

And not even good looking women at that.

Just when you though Ruby Rose was bottom of the barrel they had another pointless character.

2 and android literally have better abilities than her. 5 is tech head. She adds nothing to the story except to be shitty filler.

The measly paki/indian is at least kind of funny in wormy shamus harper kind of way.

if you removed the black chick and added 2 fighting the assassin, you'd have same or a better outcome storywise.

These canadians write terrible science fiction.

She is completely stacked

>kills your waifu
>pssh nothing personnelle kid

Eternal Space Oppai

Anyone else get peeved that the blue hair chick is supposedly so smart, but whenever the crew reverts to their old ways, she can't come up with anything to justify her membership in the crew? She could talk about her breaking into safes during ops, but no, she has to appeal to their sense of decency and shit.

>whenever the crew reverts to their old ways
This has only happend once and she was still meek and timid, She's more secure in herself now

Someone is a sci-fi wheelchair and life support system

I think this was what she was originally supposed to look like. She's a teenager there too.

FUCKING BITCH NEEDS A MOTHERFUCKING NOSEJOB!!!FACT!!!

like all old

Who's this ayy lmao titcow?

i bet footfags love that scene

whoops, they fucked up the lower left arm part, there is two of it, and no right one

future Andreaoid is best one yet

Ellen Wong?

am i faceblind or was Ash, the assassin really the thug spic from Breaking Bad/BCS ?

Don't be rude

Spacedicks

DDark Matter

what breed is this?

Gracili macies crimen magna Canadian

This was such an entertaining episode. I hope they explore much of what they hinted at.

Borgified android best android

mongoloid mongrel

Those fucking tits

wew

>here this baggy shirt will hide those breasts, no one will notice you're stacked