Times someone on Sup Forums tricked you into watching a bad movie

To the user that convinced me this was good, I want to sincerely and deeply say "Fuck you, man". You got me good. You passionately argued the merits of this and assured me it wasn't as bad as some critic implied. And I believed you. You should get into politics you slimy fuck.

>Michael Bay post 2000
>the guy who always looks at the camera from the Office and Pam's ex boyfriend

You have no one to blame but yourself.

t. buttblasted Hillary supporter

I liked it. Was your problem that the the CIA chief too cartoonishly an asshole OP?

Probably Cloud Atlas, what a fucking shit show

t. upset sandnigger

>trusting Sup Forums
If you think any michael bay is good you are one fucking retarded anericuck.and there are 2 faggots muslim cock lovers in this thread already

>he didnt enjoy 13 hours
its baykino

Enter the Void. What a shitshow that was. Teying so hard to get the worst angles ever.

Dredd, Escape from NY, TTRL

i got ten minutes in and turned it off, hilariously schmalzy

couldnt take jim seriously trying to be all tacticool

The credits were by far the best part. It got me too pumped for what ended up following.

Fucking Crash, man. The best part of the movie was Matt Dillon fingering that lady. The rest was dumb as fuck.

Come and See (1985)

I don't know how this is held in such high esteem or even regarded as a 'war movie' let alone the best one ever.
The movie turns to shit after 30 minutes. It's literal soviet era propaganda and tries to be artsy but comes off as retarded.
If you have a low IQ and smoke a bag of weed you could probably convince yourself it's good after waking up to the credits.

this movie was so unnecesarrily long, i still dont know how the fuck i finished watching it
i will never watch a movie directed by micheal bay ever agian

>it's good because it's low budget
>you have to watch it several times to understand it

Jesus Christ never listen to Sup Forums

it was kind of nice to see some michael bay action that wasn't limited to PG13

>tfw when I unironically enjoyed 13 hours

I said that last time...and yet here i stand

sup reddit

Nick Refn films, eventhough Bronson was decent. He's ripped too much of other greater directors.

Would you mind elaborating on this?