So brave

So brave

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ELwL5
equalrightstrust.org/ertdocumentbank/french_penal_code_33.pdf
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1456/17/1456170474181.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what

isn't she like a mega-star? why is she littering for attention?

Giving away books for free is actually...good.

Isn't France, especially Paris, extremely liberal and pro-woman rights anyway?

jajaj problemas del primer mundo

Brave! D:

Not since Islam's taken over.

outreaching to muslim countries is commendable.

Besides no being able to act is there anything mrs dawkins can't do?

>you know what these uneducated continental fucks need? a book written in english!

This chick is such a phony PR whore.

I wish someone would drag her into a stall and rape her.

Harry Potter was a mistake but as least we go Daniel ubernaziradliffe

Yes. It's like going around and leaving pro-liberal literature around in black neighborhoods.

underrated post

Love it when these people get so far up their own ass.

this stunt is one of her gimmicks

Yes, much more so than the US. So this is just a publicity stunt.

littering?

>making cucking part of your national law
France is ahead of the game

>underrated
>it's two minutes old
>it's not even funny

jejeje

Is she going to help the female cop that was raped??
archive.fo/ELwL5

>Maya Angelou
The horizon leans forward or sumthin' tsss
What da fawk

Who actually would pick up some random book in the subway or some shit and read it?

They were mostly removed by security, and in one case a bomb squad was called. TOP KEK

Good for her that her virgin army from harry potter day still defend her.what a retarded bitch

This guy, but he wouldn't read it.

vagrants

Sasha used to leave signed copies of her own book all over the world and then announce on Twitter where they were

Emma is just ripping off a better feminist intellectual

she should leave money for people that are fucking broke you fucking millionaire bitch

>DID YOU CHEAT ON EMINEM? OR WAS THAT JUST A VIDEO @iced_z

>Some whore to took cumshots to the face for a living
>intellectual

Don't leave copies of feminist books in a place like Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia where women are actually abused and oppressed on a daily basis. No way. That would require actual work! And it's DANGEROUS! Just go ahead and do the same stunt in a modern western country with modern womens' rights instead. I'm sure it'll be just fine.

Based swaggy0p saying what we are all thinking

>he doesn't know
Sasha has an IQ of 270 and is one of the world's foremost authorities on postmodern existentialism, she only got fucked up the ass and drank piss as an ironic metacommentary

Us poor common folk don't exist to be fed, to her, we simply exist to serve her preferred ideology.

>where women are actually abused and oppressed on a daily basis.
So are all but the highest status of men. Why do you think men are so willing to blow themselves up for a promise of 30+ virgins in the afterlife? Or how young boys being raped is so common it's given a name?

Why do the good ones always retire?!

Does it hurt to be a nigger?

At least the bums have something to burn to keep warm.

You sound deeply butthurt.

Maybe the Muslims will stop with the genital mutilation now.

I forgot, they can't read.

YOU DUMB BITCH

YOU'VE LED THE MOST FUCKING SHELTERED LIFE SINCE YOU WERE 8 YEARS OLD YOU STUPID CUNT, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

>littering is OK when celebrities do it

Zing! & /thread

It's worth mentioning, however much I think that law is stupid too, that all this law means is you can only request a paternity test if you're seriously considering a divorce over cuckoldry. This is one of those laws that are only enforced when the man's being unreasonably paranoid over who fathered his child.

ARTICLE 226-28
(Act no. 1994-653 of 29 July 1994 Article 8 Official Journal of 30 July 1994)
(Ordinance No. 2000-916 of 19 September 2000 Article 3 Official Journal of 22 September into force 1 January 2002)
(Act no. 2005-270 of 24 March 2005 Article 93 II Official Journal of 26 March 2005 in force 1 July 2005)
Researching the identification of a person through his DNA profile, if it does not involve a member of the military
deceased during an operation led by the armed forces or a linked group, for purposes neither medical nor scientific, or
other than in an inquiry or investigation made in the course of judicial proceedings, is punished by one year's
imprisonment and a fine of €15,000.
The same penalty applies to the disclosure of information concerning the identification of a person through his DNA
profile or proceeding to the identification of a person through his DNA profile without holding the authorisation provided
for under article L. 145-16 of the Public Health Code.
Source:equalrightstrust.org/ertdocumentbank/french_penal_code_33.pdf

Christ France is fucking pathetic.

Why would this ever have been instituted?

It's amazing how fucking terrible this trashwomen is
SHE HAS NO TALENT

>Making sure she has evidence that she the one who doing it

You forgot that France is the most cucked country alive?sweden maybe beats it

There must have been a reason though

Yes. France is literally run by feminists.
It's not far off the huge 'feminism gone wild' cluster fuck that is Sweden but only because Frenchmen, while being huge faggots, still have their testicles.

why do you guys care so much about what some random person does? just because she has a lot of followers doesn't mean you're a follower and need to care. seriously, you guys are a bunch of little kids. don't you guys have better things to do?

>I wish someone would drag her into a stall and rape her
You know, I wish someone did that too and by "someone" I mean me.

is there anything she can't do?

>"Empowered Belle"
Emma Watson is a world away from her quirky heroine characters. She is a lily white english girl who was privileged before she was famous and now well within the top 0.001% wealthiest in the world. Everything in life was handed to her on a platter. She has never endured a single hardship and has no conception of suffering let alone sacrifice as you can plainly tell by her acting. These are all donothing causes her sycophants, agents and kooks coax her into which mostly involve 1st class travel and 5 star hotels. It is only a matter of time before she gets BLACKED.

Thick brows furrowed and judgmental, big brown eyes always fixed on their target, her mouth a constant smirk, all expressing the smug sense of superiority only a pretty princess living in an ivory tower can convey. Those playful head tilts? Predators do this to help gauge where sounds are coming from. We are prey, mere playthings like everything else around her.

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1456/17/1456170474181.webm

>Frenchmen, while being huge faggots, still have their testicles.
Not the ones in the Bataclan

Hermione ought to be leaving copies of the Hadiths, so Western European chicks can brush up on what they’re in for (and what they stupidly voted for).

piss her name in the snow

Think for herself?

A woman: Here is a free book.
Pissbabies: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

B A S E D Chipposter, another one right outta the park.

Honestly support most movements that try to get people reading, beside FB, Reddit, and YouTube comment boards.

Come at me.

give it to a library you stupid whore

Thanks user, that article just ruined my night.

dumb cunt should get arrested for litering

Have nice nudes?

This is over 2 years old. Has anything improved in Sweden since then? Have there been enough rapes/beatings for them to make any changes?

>this trash
>"reading"
It's all sjw singling at best.

>S Korea run by feminist cult goddess or some shit
hmm

you know there are such things as libraries in paris

So should we have a book burning?

rofl

>Wait, what the fuck is that?
>A book?
>Maya who?
>Oh its some feminist wank shit
>Oh well, I'll toss it in the trash. Maybe the hobos will want it for fuel

Maybe but only if its anything even slightly pro right wing ideals. we don't want emma and her band of sjws to get upset

So triggered

Are they in french or arabic though?

Yea, sure. burn them promptly after we digitize the data and compile a mass library. It's 2017, reading ink splotches on slices of wood is barbarism.

they are ahead of the game ever since the colonies in africa. They conquered africa only for the black guys to cpme to france and fuck their women. pic related, "french" football team.

they even beat the uk with the numbers, they have a higher number of niggers and muslims. It's hilarious. And get this, these numbers are very hard to count since it is illegal for the French State to collect data on ethnicity and race. You heard that right. It's fucking illegal in France.
sweden is cucked but not as hard as france, uk and germany.

I'm sure the Muslims will find them and immediately throw them in the trash

>It's fucking illegal in France.
Everything is illegal in France. I'm surprised they can go to the bathroom without filing an application.

It's funny because Muslim women are basically treated the same as in that book, yet I'm sure she fucking loves them.

>27 years old
hmmmmm

you know
when the eu goes sweden is going to collapse

Leftists have always accused Christianity of doing all the things Muslims actually do and never get called out for.

That was happening as early as Voltaire.

>Put progressive books in liberal cities, while making sure everyone knows she's the one doing it
Wow, yeah. Revolutionary
What's the fucking point. They have public libraries, don't they?

Muslim men are picking them up and laughing hard before throwing them in the trash.
Muslim women aren't picking them up because they're not allowed to leave the house, or if they do they can't see them through the bedsheets they wear.

> Ding-Bat Girl: “Here’s is a free book that paints White Western men as slavering rapists and a threat to civilization in general, teehee!”
> Facebook: “You go grrrl!”

Meanwhile…

she likes to give out books for free
its kind of one of her hobbys

What's the handmaid's tale

I think Margaret Atwood is probably the best pathway for understanding what constitutes "middle-brow" culture.

>tfw you'll never personally make sure that her pusy and toes are licked clean every time she heads out

>What's the handmaid's tale

A book that paints White Western men as slavering rapists and a threat to civilization in general.

>one of those laws that are only enforced when the man's being unreasonably paranoid over who fathered his child
So basically, it's only illegal to challenge it if the woman doesn't think you should.

It's set in a fictional "Christian" theocracy, which is nothing like the few Christian theocracies that have existed in history, and is really just an exaggerated version of the Islamic theocracies that have existed and continue to exist.

You know, women are subjected to FGM and men have slaves which they rape to impregnate.

Dawkins looks like some kind of Christian cult leader in that picture.