New HITB

New HITB

youtube.com/watch?v=RGU2dBKEj50

That gif is fucking painful to watch.

I enjoyed it.
It remind me of that episode in Rocko's Modern Life when the artiste son of the frog neighbors wanted for people to hate his cartoon and he just put a jar of mayonnaise and people ate it up. Nice to see the Canadians.

How? He was already fucking her at that point.

I don't know what's going on in the gif, is mike just moving or is he actually trying to get his arm around her? really hard to tell

kek

This gif hurts so fucking bad dude.

Anyone going full autist when you have a girl over and you sit next to her watching a movie and you try to pin the perfect moment to actually put your arm around her but you keep postponing because you dont know if she will act like this and it will only hurt so all you think about is do I put my arm around her or not do I put my arm around her or not and then you miss half the movie and in the end just do the retarded stretch myself put my arm around her thing?

Does anything actually happen in the 15 minutes of nothing or is it just like that Star Wars Trailer reaction video they did?

Why does she have to be passive aggressive about it? It would of been fitting with the show if she made a joke....

Yea I had a VERY similar experience, what ended up happening is two characters were holding hands in the film and it was a funny moment or something so I held her hand and it turned out great. She ended up being more into me than I was to her so it wasn't a big deal in the end. More physical contact followed after.

That's not really my problem. My problem was I had a girl over and the "excuse" she gave was she wanted to watch a movie but I was such a complete moron I thought that's what she actually meant.

what the hell has happened to these threads

you guys realise this is in reverse right lol

"Please stop touching me, I am trying to watch this movie like you suggested."

prove it mike

what if she really wants to watch a movie though?

>invite a grill over to watch movie and she keeps trying to kiss me

>stop doing that my favorite scene where he interrogates a guy at the strip club with a hammer is coming up

>all this headcannon

You know we over at /turnleft/ have a race every year at Dover to support special kids like you all.

Well when she flatout says what she wants it's not hard to figure out at that point. Such a weird fucking relationship with that woman. Kept going back and forth between wanting to be a fuck buddy and being all sentimental and shit. Unfortunately, like a dead fish in bed.

Why? Sometimes you've got to readjust your position and having a person lean on you can get uncomfortable after a while. Mike's arm was probably going asleep.

>move to readjust yourself
>in the process go to put your arm around girlfriend
>she misinterprets your movement and thinks you're uncomfortable - which you are, its why you're moving - so she moves away to give you space
>you realise it would be uncomfortable to place your arm around her given the position she is now in
>remove your arm
>autists cant possibly understand this because it requires having had your body this close to someone elses

said the cuck lmao

i bet you got a hard peepee seeing her lean to the other dude

what lol

seriously
>gf moves to give him space to adjust but keeps her ass touching him
>SO PAINFUL TO WATCH LOL

blease anons

You realize Mike (and even Rich) are happily married while you shitpost in the dark on a Friday night?

is this supposed to be a sick burn from the shire or some shit?

I'm glad I'm no the only one who understood the situation.

fuck you, if I'm comfortable with intimate human interactions, I wouldn't be here watching movies alone in my own basement

bullshit, Mike isn't married

The gif has been reversed.

no, jessie's movements look all fucked up when you reverse it

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER