How the fuck do people honestly enjoy the new season of this show?

How the fuck do people honestly enjoy the new season of this show?

Can we just admit it's random fucking """""art"""""" shit that people are pretending to like? There's practically nothing entertaining or engrossing about it. The old seasons had actual characters, humor, levity, and real storylines. This shit is literally just cuts to random le weird shocking scenes.

It's fucking stupid. And every dipshit try-hard pretending to like it is too.

Nice bait, back to Sup Forums.

l
y
n
c
h
e
d

>If I don't like something it means everyone else is pretending to like it!

L Y N C H E D
Y
N
C
H
E
D

I feel you OP. It's one thing to make it different from the original -- fine, whatever, the original show was a product of its time anyway.
It's something else to put literal shit on screen and pretend its anything but that. Fuck Dougie and fuck Lynch.

Should I call Mr Strawberry?

No

I don't think he's taking calls.

Dipshit try-hards with no explanation mad that this hit too close to home.

Send him a dogleg

If you didn't like ep. 6 you are a pleb.

>enduring multiple episodes of complete shit just to be a "non-pleb" online

>being this upset that someone likes something that you don't

Why do you care if other people are enjoying something?

Did you miss where I said I didn't care if it was different from the original or not? Try again

Because it's phony as fuck.

>The good Cooper didn't come out of the lodge.
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>Then who came out of the lodge?
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>Not...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...the good Cooper.

Fucking Reddit timing.

I kinda agree with you. Lynch probably gives everybody a speedball and then films the results

I just wish Sup Forums people wouldn't look so deep into what is essentially random shit put into the main story arc

this show is a lesson in The Big Picture.

Let David show you how to see beyond the momentary and find connections beyond time..

Cringe

It really isnt. The new season of Twin Peaks has actual good mysteries going around it at the moment and its a great show to look at. There is some wonderful art direction. The way they include old characters I actually prefer. They are not the only important people in this world. Who cares whats going on with Big Ed Hurley honestly? Its not something that is necessary to see. If you dont appreciate it thats fine but you dont need to act like youre better than it in some way.

outing yourself as a low information poster is really the best you could do?

Well you have crossed that bridge ...now what?

I refuse to believe people can't follow the new season. The overall plot threads are really straightforward. Not everything is explained so far but it isn't hard to follow and if you can't after having watched the original series and FWWM then you legitimately should feel bad and don't know what kind of movies or shows you even are capable of watching.

>good mysteries

You mean incomprehensible bullshit?

Good mysteries...lol. Please grow up and stop trying this hard.

This season is actually the most intriguing show I've been invested in since The Sopranos, it's fun seeing all the weird clues around.

no great mystery will resolve in a few one hour shows.. there is a vast amount of information being conveyed with dens intricate complex links leading to a profound understanding of reality..

>not being able to appreciate the simplicity

You are the one that should grow up.
>everyone is a phony except me
Take your fedora on your way out, faggot.

Okay well clearly you're mentally ill so I'm just going to leave you alone

It's just another show for Reddit white people to jerk themselves off for watching something no one with normal lives have time to care about.

Let them continue thinking they're not everything bad about the world.