Why is the RLM comment section such cancer?

Why is every spastic trying to outwit and outmeta each other like they're mini-disciples of Mike and Jay?

more like why are are all comment sections such cancer

DAE LE HACK FRAUDS TOOK 12 YEARS TO MAKE?

Because they're Sup Forums posters

In screen writing terminologies it's called an “Opening Scene”, or “Things that starts the movie off at the beginning.”

It's meta-irony
RLM talk shit about the comments being the same memes over and over so that means that posting them MORE makes it funny...apparently

RLM YouTube commenters are the highest class of people on this planet of Earth.

Susan, is Sup Forums replacing youtube comments?

Sort of like when you're arguing on Sup Forums with someone and say "I know you're just going to ignore everything I said and tell me to go back to redit" and they say it anyways thinking it's more clever then.

Someone may even meta-ironically respond to this very post with "go back to redit".
Or maybe the fact that I've called it out would make it more ironic to not say it.
And maybe talking about calling it out will actually make it double-more ironic to say it anyways.
Maybe every single new line I type swaps it back and forth, in an ever escalating cycle of irony and there's no way to possible tell whether it's more ironic to respond with that or not.

So what'll it be user reading this? How many levels of irony are you on?

>mummy monsters are racist
-mike, 2017

That always happens to me when I complain about people only posting "This" or "Underrated post". I get a flood of those replies.

This.

what a cuck

why do people like these guys? they have terrible taste. they love every comic book movie as long as Zack Snyder isn't involved. that guy isn't the only one making shitty comic book movies.

This isnt the Meta thread faggot

Someone please help me, I know for a fact there's a video where Jay talks about cream corn being a symbol for pain and suffering in Twin Peaks, but I can't for the life of me find which video that is

plz hlp

They called out ghostbusters as being a shit movie, and analyzed how the entire sexism angle was manufactured outrage by the movies creators.

The world isn't as simple as sjws and anti-sjws.

name a comment section that isn't pure cancer

because its reddit. Also lmao at you watching rlm and then reading comments.
>>>/reddit/

youtube songs of italian singers from the 70s. they all have people thanking the uploader for bringing back beautiful memories, some even tell stories about how they met their wife. all heartwarming positivity.

Dad vs Dad series

What does outmeta mean?

found the butthurt dc dick sucker, we are all sorry your movies have been straight up dogshit friend

thats.. a bit gay?

it means that you need to go back.

I never went anywhere

>They called out ghostbusters as being a shit movie, and analyzed how the entire sexism angle was manufactured outrage by the movies creators
Tons of reviewers were doing that