youtu.be/RtEZCny_Hf0
youtube.com/watch?v=-LkQmnktRO4
youtube.com/watch?v=FibK1154Gjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PSQNNS6Vng8
youtube.com/watch?v=pYDKmDEmlC4
youtube.com/watch?v=5WeiQgnjI7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=nLUQIciDQo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not Sup Forums - Television & Film just because /ck/ makes you insecure, reject

Someone post the one where he shits himself and does the "WEWEWEWEW" thing to try and cover it up.

no way, someone post it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TFCr-lsuKuM
6:45

couldn't last 10 seconds.
are all americans this intolerably obnoxious?

...huh? Also he looks like that barnacules guy's older, ethnic brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-iu8o5EObg
This is kino

Not a patch on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7-m2_lfMuI

Do all of his videos have a relatively poor like to dislike ratio and a comment section filled with highly-rated sexually charged comments?

Joey a shit.
Where my Ken Men at?

I honestly hope he dies.

Threadly reminder, Joey is a registered sex offender.

That was debunked, niggerfaggot

>Joey's World Tour

only drives around USA

Hello Joey.

ken the tax evader

I love Joey, he's so likable and good spirited.

When is that fatass gonna croak?

Just don't leave him alone with your daughter

lmao, this nigger isn't going to last 5 more years the way he is going.

You can hear a fart, idk if he's actually shitting himself.

He tries to hide his shits with those "woo-woo-woo-woo" noises he makes
Sometimes he doesn't time it right and can hear them rip in the background

youtu.be/RtEZCny_Hf0

JOEY IS ALWAYS NUMBER ONE

same time as boogie2988

The good thing is that sort of fat piece of shit doesn't live long. How fucking indecent.

Do americans enjoy eating shit in their car? Are your cars full of grease stains and smelling like food?
Why can't you just drive back to your house, use a plate, fork and knife and be a decent human being?

When I was a little kid, and I shit you not, I looked up to america. I was seeing lady liberty, nice girls and all and it looked so fucking awesome.
Now when I think about america, I see obeses, poor quality and unhealthy food. I can nearly smell the stench of the shitcrust on your asscrack.

>tfw fat as fuck but eating healthier to lose weight
>have to eat shit health food to lose like 2 pounds a week if i'm lucky
>feel immense guilt for being so fat and disgusting
i don't want to be fat and i plan on losing it all but there's a part of me that wishes i had the same naivety that fat fucks like this guy have. to truly not give a fuck what anyone thinks and just indulge.

count your calories and eat whatever you want as long as you keep it at around 2000 per day, this is assuming you're a man in your 20-30s. You'll lose quite a bit.

how can people watch this shit?

me? I use one of those insulated hot/cold bags to transport my fast food to my dwelling to eat while watching kino

>tfw fat as fuck but eating healthier to lose weight
That's great, sincerely. But I suggest you also have some sort of progressive physical activity.
Also, if you really want to "eat healthier", you should cook your own food and not eat industrially processed food.

Not it seems like a lot of efforts, but tell yourself you deserve it for letting yourself go as fat as a pig.

Don't get fooled by "naivety of fat fuck", if they're like pigs it's mostly because their life is shit and they're depressed and compensate with food. You have no idea what's behind this fat mexican's smile.

Holy fuck, what is with the first 5 seconds of his latest video? It's like a surreal horror film. youtube.com/watch?v=-LkQmnktRO4

this is KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=FibK1154Gjg

He has a few really good intros.

youtube.com/watch?v=PSQNNS6Vng8

Any news of reviewbrah? Wasn't he in full paranoid psychosis thinking he was followed?

(Please tell me he is better, I like this dude and his comfy vids).

lmfao

>tiny headed suit-faggot went full GANG STALKING ME BRO mode
Autism sucks. He was a fag though, so fuck it.

take it back faggot

He's turning into an egg
The transformation is almost complete

Yeah. All cars are made with supersized soda holders too.
I have a center console I pull down after I pick up something to eat. Everything here revolves around the car. I can criticize it but I actually don't mind it

It's base, it's practical and unsophisticated. You get your food, you eat on the road and keep it moving. After a while you get soda stains all over your carpet but that's the price you pay for convenience and saving time

he wasn't being paranoid, someone from Sup Forums was actually following him and broke into his house and posted pictures of the inside on Sup Forums and also posted that he had been following reviewbrah on his walks

I, Joey or Phantoms of the World Tour?

Neither, KFC's® Nashville Hot Chicken REVIEW! is much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=pYDKmDEmlC4

it was real though, someone was following him and posting about it on Sup Forums and also posted pictures of the inside of his house which is why he had to leave his house for a while

Better than your cuck country, Bjorn

I love Phantoms but I, Joey takes the cake

That's sick. What kind of fucko would do that to reviewbrah...

I'm swiss, not swedish. And no, your africanized hellhole isn't better than my mountain paradise.

but switzerland's a commie shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=5WeiQgnjI7Q

I still don't understand how he got the black guy from shark tank to be in one of his videos

is there something wrong with him? why would he post this?

hmmm good review

I'll have to try these. I had the tendies but not the bone-in chicken yet

*blocks your path*

>MENS

WHAT THE FUCK

I guess that's one of the risks of putting yourself out there. He said recently that he gets recognized almost every time he goes to a crowded place now.

LIVING THE LIFE

I wish it was girls desu

>Is Joey's World Tour kino?
When he has a heart attack he might make a 10 min kino scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLUQIciDQo0

uncanny

Is this kino in the great american movie tradition?

how many on a scale of 1 to 100 woos is Ken Tax Evader Domik that Joey gets x5 views than him on every video.

You just wouldn't understand, it's an american thing.