Drumpf is bad

>drumpf is bad

So...

DOUNULD GLOMPHF

I see a lot of hardcore shilling for this show, someone's definitely earning their $1.75 an hour

No charisma
Can't interview
Can't riff or ad lib
Can't banter with his band
Runs jokes into the ground
Was only ever engaging when he was playing a character

Why would anyone like Stephen Colbert?

yet you can't stop talking about him

Are we ever going to get a reworked tax code? Fuck I can't believe I voted. I knew better than to participate in this fraud of a government.

if you want a change actually take an active interest in state and local politics and vote their
it's where things actually happen
the federal government is a distraction to keep the goyim from voting out corrupt state leaders

>says something in a thread about him
>>BLURRRR URRRRR OBSESSED
Newfag

>The president of the United States isn't doing a good job in my opinion and the last name of his ancestors was "Drumpf" a few hundred years ago.
What did he mean by that?

ZORMUND GLORGAL

>people actually voted for a walking punchline
wew

It's fun to make fun of a man who's so insecure he has to pass out electoral maps at staff meetings and defend the size of his hands during a presidential debate

*brap* *BRAAAAAAP* *sniiiiiif*

>defend the size of his hands during a presidential debate
because people wouldn't stop talking about

how does him talking about it help at all?

*brrrrrrrrRAAAAAAAAAPLPLFLFLGH*

Lmao imagine defending something so bizarre and autistic. What's funny isn't the size of his hands, what's funny is his incredible insecurity that he reinforces every time he opens his mouth.

and they still wont

Does/pol/ still love Trump, or have they realized he's a fraud?

Has there ever been a president with a better brapper than donnie t.?

I actually hate these people now desu

can't believe what that nigger larry wilmore said about otto while he was being tortured in north korea

He was on our SNL-tier show lately. Looks kinda shy (if compare with our speaker). They had a nice talk yet.

Russian.

no you don't

They're just in it for the BRAAAAPs

F