Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucDQlnvU5FM&ab_channel=331Erock
imdb.com/title/tt6043966/
youtube.com/watch?v=qWM7l9SAipg
strawpoll.me/13259634
twitter.com/RichardMylan/status/878412406984192000
youtube.com/watch?v=D4kXTFSPrhM
radiotimes.com/news/2017-06-24/peter-capaldi-steven-moffat-and-michelle-gomez-discuss-leaving-doctor-who-3
internetradiouk.com/bbc-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=ucDQlnvU5FM&ab_channel=331Erock

How has your day been /who/?

All Cybermen are objectively ugly, FACT.

Just started really. Can't wait for tonight!

Annoying, recovering from wisdom teeth removal

I about to sleep through it.

Cybermen Stories Tiers

MARC PLATT TIER
Spare Parts
The Silver Turk

GREAT TIER:
The Invasion
Human Resources
Crystal of Cantus
The Harvest

GOOD TIER:
The Reaping
Legend of the Cybermen
Army of Ghosts/Doomsday
Earthshock
The Girl Who Never Was
Tomb of the Cybermen
The Blue Tooth

OKAY TIER
Closing Time
Rise of the Cybermen/Age of Steel
Dark Water/Death in Heaven
The Moonbase
The Tenth Planet
The Gathering

BAD TIER:
Wheel in Space
The Next Doctor
Attack of the Cybermen
Silver Nemesis
Nightmare in Silver
Return to Telos
Sword of Orion

SHIT TIER
Revenge of the Cybermen
The Isos Network
Last of the Cybermen

DAVID BANKS TIER
Iceberg

Will you be watching stream, or wait for download?
>tfw can't watch stream because already agreed to spend time with friends
>at least I have friends, I guess

best cybermen

The End of Time is a schlocky mess all around, but it could've been redeemed if they'd just shown The Doctor come to terms with his 'death' at the end instead of just sustained sulking. It may have been too obvious, but his final line really should have been him quietly muttering 'well then... allons-y...' to himself in the TARDIS. Yeah, it would've been super cheesy but at least he would've had a character arc, as it seemed like they were trying to set up with the 'sometimes I think a time lord lives too long' scene etc. But as it is, it's a shitshow. Probably Russell's nadir.

>Cybusmen
>anywhere above worst
Imagine actually being this much of a faggot in life

I don't mind them for nostalgia purposes,

Going to catch on BBC site later because hang with friends

imdb.com/title/tt6043966/

>Doctor Who is reborn...in America. In the middle of Oklahoma...as a female. The adventure that continues is unlike anything the Doctor has ever faced before.

So is it on a 6:30 or 7:30 this week?

I'm so hyped, I'm gonna wake up early and get to watch Simm return in the best way possible. God bless.

I can't wait!

>tfw by the time I wake up in the morning theres already a 1080p mega ready for download
I love living in your guys future

>imdb.com/title/tt6043966/
Is there a single fan movie, not just DW, anything, that's not an ego trip with the director also being the writer and lead?

the fuck is this shit

Has anyone else avoided every preview for the upcoming episodes? I watched the ones for Eaters of Light because I just didn't care, I knew it was to be shit.

I've never understood why people do this. A preview/trailer/clip doesn't reveal the whole episode or spoil anything major. We know Simm is returning, that was revealed way back.

Spoilers in general just don't ruin movies/shows for me at all. I often read what happens in shows/movies before I go see them and the end result is always much more detailed than what I read, even if it spoils something major, the reveal is still satisfying.

It probably has to deal with insecurity for them.

>the reveal is still satisfying.
But nowhere near as satisfying.

spoilery bit of news:

"Pearl Mackie joins Graham Norton at 12:30 on radio 2 to talk about her life and death aboard the TARDIS"
[\spoiler]

explain

I don't want to hate but Mackie /Bill is the most boring companion I've ever watched.

That's Martha though.

>There will never be an Earth invasion or Cyberman story as good as good as this

it's awkward to kill a companion off so soon but the other option to get her out of the way before the regen would've been a martha-esque anticlimax where she just awkwardly peaces out

probably killed by simm. it'll give a good opportunity to raise the stakes in terms of the master vs missy. im gonna place my bets simm kills off missy too, and pretty much cleans the whole slate for series 11 to do whatever it wants with whoever it wants

Just watched the Simm 3-parter and realized Simm chose death over being kept prisoner by the Doctor (except not really because he had that ring to bring himself back, but whatever) where Missy faced the same choice and chose the opposite. pic related.

Also the button that the Master presses in Utopia to talk to everyone from inside the TARDIS (I guess the TARDIS has speakers on the outside?) is pressed by the Doctor as part of flying the TARDIS at the end of LotTL. HARTNELL IS ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE AT THIS SHIT.

Agreed. Absolutely brilliant story. The Cybermen rising from the sewers is so iconic, and the Doctor Who YouTube channel haven't even uploaded it. Love this scene too, gave me quite the fright.

I hope this episode has a genuine unexpected twist. Obviously we already know Simm and Cybermen, and it's a pretty safe bet we'll see Capaldi regenerating in the pre-titles, but hopefully they've got something else in store

>it's a pretty safe bet we'll see Capaldi regenerating in the pre-titles
No it isn't.

NO MORE

SLEEP NO MORE BY MARK GATISS, MY ICE WARRIORS

Cyberbill.

Yeah I actually noticed that not too long ago! I think there is a lame theory that time lords can chose what buttons do what by thought or something. Hartnell would be pissed

She'll finally be dressed the way she acts.

BRADLEY

The spoiler free reviews have been hinting at something linked to Capaldi's death and/or linking to christmas. I wouldn't be surprised if we see that.

However, you're right it's by no means a 'safe bet'

07 : 43 : 12
until World enough and time

the worst part was him bitching about how important he was compared to Wilfred. That was completely out of character and simply retarded.
the final words were directors fault, had it been up to him we would be left with Tennant breaking down and crying like a fucking baby:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWM7l9SAipg

That's from the 50th trailer.

I actually only watched it for the first time ever this week and it's definitely one of the best 60's stories. Having Vaughn as the central villain was a smart move that created an interesting dynamic.

And I loved the slow build up over 4-5 episodes, the lack of breathing room is one of the things I dislike about the new show. It's always just a race to the finish of every new story.

Normally I don't like the stories going over 4 episodes, or as keen on the present Earth setting, so I was surprised to see how much I enjoyed this one.

I've been watching it since about 2007. Back then I thought they just animated those couple episodes for fun back in the 60's, (i was like 8)
But each time I watch it I love it more and yeah to me it doesn't feel dragged out.

I really liked the style of the animated episodes, making me want to buy the Power of the Daleks blu ray. I wish they would just throw a big budget at the team to animate all the lost stories so we could finally get it all done. Even the not so good ones.

Does everybody know that Capaldi's successor is the Asian guy from An Adventure in Space & Time yet or is that still under wraps?

Honestly, I couldn't get through Power of the Daleks animation. I just watched the recons. It was pretty shit as I think they were hurried by the BBC.

NU DOCTOR STRAWPOLL. GEDDIN
strawpoll.me/13259634

Yeah, we know. Are you new?

No, he's not. Are you new?

>actually voting kris marshall

CAPALDI NO MORE

twitter.com/RichardMylan/status/878412406984192000

We're all insiders. Are you new?

He seems like a nice guy. Haven't seen him in anything. Whats he like as an actor and whats his range?

Reminder that Adam Orford read this General RIGHT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=D4kXTFSPrhM

asian, or British """asian"""?

Get a life and stop obsessing over a nobody, dude.

Hello Adam

STRIGOI

"""British""" """Asian"""

So where do we go for that post-show Q&A that's happening today?

youtube

ARE YOU READY FOR THE TRADITIONAL EPISODE 11 MOFFKINO?
followed by the traditional episode 12 "competent but divisive" finale?

The Doctor: it's the end, but the moment has been prepared for

Bill: So he was The Doctor all the time!

Look's like The Doctor is going to get A Little Help From His Friends in the finale

GOAT song. Easily the best Ringo sang on.

radiotimes.com/news/2017-06-24/peter-capaldi-steven-moffat-and-michelle-gomez-discuss-leaving-doctor-who-3

Woah now did he just confirm Missy's not in the Xmas special? Very surprising if true.

I haven't watched who live on stream in years and I haven't watched any of this series so far beyond reading what happened and lurking here, but I just can't pass up this one and the final, what's the best bbc one stream? and when does it air?

>no Tom Baker waxwork on the left
Whoever made this had one job.

Who's the curly haired guy next to the pope?

That's Bill

Think it was the guy talking about the new power source shit from thin ice

>'a Mondasian cyberman!'

I CAN'T DECIDE

Surprisingly his a better character than Bill is.

So has the rumor about Coleman returning been debunked or is it still possible?

WHETHER YOU SHOULD LIVE OR DIE

OH, YOU'LL PROBABLY GO TO HEAVEN

the first face this face saw... wait why did I choose this face? AM I A GOOD MAN CLALA

Pearl Mackie doesn't know who the next Doctor is so she is 100% dead in the finale.

Pearl Live on BBC 2
internetradiouk.com/bbc-2/

No? She's going to be the next Doctor's companion like always.
Just because you dislike her doesn't mean you have to shit on her.

'a relief that the fans love you'

No she's better than that fucking Clara.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

When does Moffatkino start tonight ? 6:30pm right ?

Doesn't mean she isn't shit

Clara and Amy are both Maru Sue.

She's way better than that pile of shit called Clara, the ever annoying Amy and the retarded Rory.

Sorry but even Rory is more captivating than Bill.

Better than other shit=/= Not shit

ضحك المراقب السيبراني، أنت مخطئ.

>build a whole series around the idea of new viewers starting watching the show

>less viewers than not only the previous series but than ever before in the history of the show

J U S T

6.45pm BST

6.45, but hey at least you would've been early instead of being late.