FUCK YOU GUYS

I never saw this because everyone here said it was literally the worst movie of all time.

I finally got around to watching it expecting the worst and it was fine, even enjoyable and I actually wanted to see what would happen next.

Now my only regret is that I didn't see it in theaters like I could have so I say again, FUCK EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU.

Okay Reddit.

>I actually wanted to see what would happen next
go watch Empire Strikes Back

TFA is a literal scene for scene rip off of ANH
so the next movie is going to follow the exact plot of Empire

It's a very well done film. It's trendy to hate on it but they did a nice job. None of the Star Wars movies are perfect, this one isn't, but it doesn't need to be. Let's see if they screw up 8 & 9, hopefully they pull it off.

Exactly this. There are 3 things that could have been done better in TFA though.
>Kylo removed his mask too soon. He should have waited for the scene on the catwalk when Han calls him by his name, Ben.
>They didn't have to drill it into our brains that Han was Kylo's father. I think Snoke told us 3 times in once scene just so the writers would be sure we heard it. It should have been something a bit more subtle with Han telling Kylo on the catwalk, "Come home. We miss you." It would have been clear enough. This with a couple of other subtle scenes and we'd have gotten the message.
>Ray shouldn't have been nearly as proficient as she was. TFA should have ended with her being slightly scarred in defeat and her and Kylo staring at each other through flames across the crack in the ground of the collapsing planet.

>he didn't see TFA in theaters

>literal
stop using words you don't know the meaning to, Mr. Reddit

>figuratively
Happy, mom?

the amount of makeup needed to make them 2 look good makes me think this movie is a prequel to IT

I can't get over that scene where Han sees planets being destroyed even though they're in diifrent system. I know Star Wars is space fantasy, but come on

lol get it? i made it seem like they were clowns in makeup.

>I never saw this because everyone here said it was literally the worst movie of all time.
Are there really people this moronic and characterless on this board or is it only memeing?

It's not our problem you can't form your own opinion you fucking sheep.

nah, in this case, it's literal

Movie fucking sucked. Rogue Squadron was more enjoyable but not by much

cuck

you have shit taste

It was really entertaining on first viewing but you have to admit it wasn't a movie it was just fan service.
Also wtf, just go and form your own opinions you cuck!

I was going to say the only original part of TFA was the Han Solo tentacle monsters, then I remember it's just a bigger and louder version of that tentacle monster in the trash compressor scene in ANH

Jesus, autists like you are the worst fucking cancer on this board.

TFA was better than Rogue Squadron since it followed the same formula as the first trilogy. RS was a dumpster fire mess.

>even enjoyable

low tier bait

No way 8 or 9 will be bad now that they confirmed interracial gay couple kissing scenes.