Was it sexual assault?

Was it sexual assault?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttLJV6KYHys
youtube.com/watch?v=utEG2xp2fHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only if you have brightly colored dye in your hair and never worked a day in your life

Yes, just the same as if he had lifted her skirt with his hands.

if i were god i would destroy the whole world

fpbp

What if some stranger pulled up your gf/sister/mum's skirt in public? Would that be assault?

>never worked a day in your life
lol why are you projecting your neet status onto others?

i wouldn't fuck with god over it, i don't think.

t. monotheist cucк

if god raped a woman would he be taken to court?

Why you projecting your numale status by omitting the part about dyed hair, brah?

You degenerate cockatiel looking faggot.

only if he wanted to go, like Hancock or Superman

Was it sexual assault?

She's black, so no.

i sound like the ultimate muslim / indian rapist

but what's it to you if i look?

God is allowing rape among every other bad thing everyday.

is this кino?

oh shit, i used to love this movie, but totally forgot about this scene - this is INCREDIBLY problematic. And come to think of it, he makes Jennifer Aniston's character breast enlarge and have an orgasm.

You misogynists probably love it, but let me make one thing clear - that is NOT acceptable

JIM CARREY MOVIES WERE SO PROBLEMATIC

OH GODDESS, GLAD WE WON AGAINTS THIS WHITE MALE CIS SCUM

*grab her cunt in exchange*

RAAAAAAPE

It is not up to God to fix things when men do not attempt to do so themselves. This is some Bible 101 shit senpai

cuck is censored now?

if god created man then god is responsible for man's unending urge to rape cute schoolgirls

lol triggered

I'd just grab her hand and hold it in place when he is touching my pee pee

>God exists

> christcucks

>he makes Jennifer Aniston's character breast enlarge and have an orgasm.
I do not remember this. Could you prove it with a clip?

Not a chriscuck, but he's right ya know? God isn't Santa, you really aren't supposed to ask for anything, just praise him for what you have.

why do you not know what the word projecting means but still try to use it anyways?

it was an early indicator of my breast expansion fetish. if someone could make a hq webm of these scenes that would be great
youtube.com/watch?v=ttLJV6KYHys
youtube.com/watch?v=utEG2xp2fHU

>t. never having read any scripture ever
>or probably any religious texts for that matter

rektd poltard scum

you can't defend your fanfiction if it's inherently contradictory. god created every aspect of man, so somewhere there he planted the seeds of rape. some book written in 1100AD says "nuh uh" doesn't disprove that.

Take it back to paganism even....
>you aren't supposed to ask of a god what you are too fucking fat and lazy to do for yourself

Sure, good luck trying to actually prove it though.

>tips trilby
>sheathes katana
>"heh heh got'em now i r the geniusest"

wtf i love black girls now

>uh oh i lost an argument, better misuse a meme
>that'll show him!

You can't be sexually assaulted by wind.

Why are those idiots so happy? What if she grabbed and twisted their balls instead? I wouldn't allow a woman I've never seen before anywhere near my junk.

Do you guys even understand what you're doing with those jokes? You are normalizing rape and sexual oppression of women.

I know this place is like the edgy part of the internet and all you want to do is sound as anti-pc as possible, but this is outright misogyny.

What would you feel if every time a member of your gender or social group came on screen, there was a fat chance that they would be depicted as nothing more than objects of some perverted desire. Now your tiny right wing brains might understand why this is so problematic to us.

shut your whore mouth

>this is outright misogyny

Do you consider: to be outright misandry?

for as much as a faggot this user is, I have to agree that these idiots are just letting her grab the most sensitive area, a mans weakness

Probably nothing. I have bigger shit to worry about now, I'd probably have bigger shit to worry about in topsy turvy men are sex objects land.

>but I would allow a man to suck and fondle my junk

>be woman
>wear a light, billowy dress during summer
>gust of wind passes and blows up the dress
>report the wind for sexual assault

you can't blame nature. Then again if I was god, I would be impregnating women by the thousands

>misandry
There is no such thing.

>t. neet

>misandry
>dislike or contempt for men

You're saying no one dislikes men?